New badge tracker

KeyboardKitsune

1 hour ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I found another source that listed the twelve needed

Then yeah, probably the Notes section on that badge should either list the exact twelve, or mention the one that's required and doesn't count. My group got confused by the thirteen, and while we guessed right, we were definitely guessing as to which AV wasn't part of the badge.

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.

11 minutes ago, BillyMailman said:

Then yeah, probably the Notes section on that badge should either list the exact twelve, or mention the one that's required and doesn't count. My group got confused by the thirteen, and while we guessed right, we were definitely guessing as to which AV wasn't part of the badge.

The current wording is:

Conquer all three challenge encounters (including all 12 AVs)

I have a couple of options in mind:

Option A: Conquer all three challenge encounters (including the following AVs: <AV_LIST>)
Option B: Conquer all three challenge encounters (including all AVs)

I only played the ASF during closed beta and don't remember the specifics of that mission, but as I understand it there are other AVs (including Apex) that must be defeated as part of the mission requirements, but not part of the requirements for that badge. I want to word it so to minimize the opportunity for confusion and I think option B does a slightly better job of that but I'll think about it a bit more and perhaps hop on Beta and see what I can see.

So, semi-related, we now have confirmation from Cobalt Arachne in the official HC Discord that:

Spoiler

If you already have Master Of on the SF leader, you can do an extra super-optional fight with Lady Grey, Gaussian, Serpent Drummer, etc. in the conference room, which definitely doesn't count.

So 'All AVs' doesn't work if the SF lead can and does trigger that, since that fight's not actually needed. So maybe put the specific list of 12 in the Notes section like what's done with explore badges? Definitely will need to be the precise list.

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.

1 hour ago, BillyMailman said:

Definitely will need to be the precise list.

I disagree that it is definite, but as I've said I'll look into it and if that appears to be the most appropriate approach then that's the correction I'll make. Thanks again for pointing these out!

Edited by AboveTheChemist

The new winter event badge has been added, and I submitted some general cleanup of a few other badges to bring them up-to-date. I updated Ripple Raider to remove the 'no deaths' requirement and to add the specific list of AVs needed. I was hesitant to add the AV list simply because I don't think of Badger as a 'full spoiler' site (that's what the wiki is for) but when I looked at comparable badges I concluded that adding the list would be roughly in line with the amount of spoilers on similar badges.

If anyone feels that this addition was indeed too spoilery, please let me know and I'll take another look to see if a compromise is feasible.

From my perspective, it's okay for Badger to be spoilery; Generally those badge hunting have probably moved on from spoiler territory and are looking for as many spoilers as necessary to get that dang badge count as high as possible... that being said, if plot spoilers, etc. are not relevant to hunting said badge, then no need to include them in the info.

I just got a message from someone saying that [Frosty] and [Crystallized] are no longer sold by the Candy Keeper... anyone able to confirm, or more importantly, does anyone know if this is intended, or a bug?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, KeyboardKitsune said:

I just got a message from someone saying that [Frosty] and [Crystallized] are no longer sold by the Candy Keeper... anyone able to confirm, or more importantly, does anyone know if this is intended, or a bug?

I checked the Candy Keeper a little while ago and didn't see either of them on the list. Looking at some of the winter badges on Badger, I see a few that have the wrong cost. I have some more data maintenance to do in the next few days so I can adjust those winter badges appropriately while I am in there.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, KeyboardKitsune said:

From my perspective, it's okay for Badger to be spoilery; Generally those badge hunting have probably moved on from spoiler territory and are looking for as many spoilers as necessary to get that dang badge count as high as possible... that being said, if plot spoilers, etc. are not relevant to hunting said badge, then no need to include them in the info.

These are the badges currently available for purchase by the Candy Keeper:

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.ceccefb69116d84dae1a6edefed74450.jpg

The Frosty Badge and the Crystallized Badge are not among those available on this list because they are rewarded for completing Father Time's mission during the Winter Event.

Check out my Winter Event Badge list here for more details!

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

• 4 weeks later

I dont get how to get it to work.  I dont see any way of downloading it or running it in the browser.  This type of stuff is very new to me.  I dont even know how to Paste the character export string here and select 'Import'.   Can someone help me.

12 minutes ago, Sir Zues said:

I dont get how to get it to work.

Try this post, it's a guide I wrote that walks you through the basics of using the site.

• 1 month later

Just want to shout-out this guide, I appreciate the work that's gone into it and have found it very helpful in putting together the last 50 or so badges I need.  Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

• 4 months later

Was away from CoH for a year, got new computer, forgot to save badge info before switching.... 🤨

Anyway, trying to upload my logfile, but the upload failes. The progressbar goes all the way up to 100, but then it hangs and an error is thrown. A promise is not caught. Look at attached image.

Also included the log file I try with.

Anyone knows what to do? 🙏

cohbadger.png

chatlog 2022-06-24.txt

4 hours ago, spindisc said:

Anyone knows what to do? 

I uploaded the file you attached and a new character named Sparkling Pain was added to my character roster with 623 badges. Does that sound correct?

I have some troubleshooting advice in this post on the previous page, if you want to give that a shot. If it doesn't work, please let me know.

On 6/24/2022 at 4:48 AM, AboveTheChemist said:

I uploaded the file you attached and a new character named Sparkling Pain was added to my character roster with 623 badges. Does that sound correct?

I have some troubleshooting advice in this post on the previous page, if you want to give that a shot. If it doesn't work, please let me know.

Thank you! I had made the character manually and entered a few badges before I tried to upload the log. After deleting the character it worked as expected.

And thank you for keeping the spirit alive! 🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later

A bit late to the party but I managed to resolve a ton of issues I was having with the Mac. 

the path for the bind on my homecoming installation ended up being:  /bind_load_file "Z:\Applications\coh\settitle.txt" With the settitle.txt being placed in applications\coh on the Mac

With regards to my chat log file it was in: applications\accounts\myaccountname\charactername\logs

Lastly, and this is not Mac specific, in order to actually get the web site to import my chat log, I had to manually create my character and manually add a single badge before it would import the log file correctly.

Hope this helps someone down the road. 

• 2 months later
29 minutes ago, EiricEPadraig said:

Is there a more recent post with a new link to this Tracker? Sorry for not reading the whole Thread, but it is quite long.

The link to the tracker hasn't changed since it was originally posted. You can find it in the top post.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later
On 5/10/2020 at 10:28 AM, Lunchmoney said:

I thought it was about time to log a second character. 

Went through all the motions but the Log Parser just sits there. The blue bar the bottom fills up, then nothing happens. 

Capture.PNG

First time user, also having this problem. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've deleted and recreated the character in the Badger list, I've deleted the chatlog file, run settitle multiple times, but it's just not going thru for me, and I don't know why.

• 3 weeks later

Hi guys, just for info, I have just had exactly the same problem as above with a new alt and I had the same result by adding manually some badges.

I just clicked the “all” botton on page one which auto added the 50 badges to my alt then reran the parser and bingo all 1581 badges added to alt.

No idea what causes the problem or why the mnual adding works but as it does best left well alone 😀👍

Cheers and happy new year

• 3 months later

Badger has been updated with the four new badges introduced with the i27p6 patch. I don't have the full spoilery details on exactly how to obtain the three new accomplishment badges (Loop Hero, Underdog, and Pollster) yet, but when I have those details I will update the info for those badges.

Otherwise, if anyone notices any issues please let me know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 7 months later