Wind Control

Dev7on

the power pool powers are easily to implement because there are less powers and are therefore easier to balance. COH code is really really really complex so while wind power is on the docket there are higher priority things to implement and fix. Remember the devs here are UNPAID they do this for love. All good things come in time

• Like 2

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

At the moment, wind control uses placeholder animations and reused assets from other sets. To my knowledge, they're still working on effective ways of getting new assets into the game - many of the files are proprietary, weird, encrypted types.

Until that hurdle has been overcome, Wind Control is stuck in a WIP state.

Ignore my last post if you saw it - got confused.

I suppose others were ok with the WIP state its in. I can't comment, however. I imagine the HC crew would like it done to a final, polished version or not at all.

Here's a bit of wind control.

3 hours ago, Saiyajinzoningen said:

and what pray tell would be heart power?

Pain domination?

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation

On 12/19/2019 at 10:04 AM, Menelruin said:

Man I need this for characters who are all about air control!  Right now if you want a pure aerokinesis character, you have to either pair it with something electric, ice, or sonic.

I can't speak to Wind Control... but I made a Wind Brute.

Kinetic Melee/Bio Armor. 

Just skip the "Suck Life/Grow Cancer" powers and you can do a pretty good wind-manipulating brute. Surrounded by air, you even get a "Tornado" in the DoT Aura that picks up leaves, casings, and garbage in a spinning disk of air (If colored right)

• Like 1

• 1 year later
On 3/30/2021 at 12:23 AM, Turric said:

Two years later, any information on Wind Control?

If it's not in announcements that it's in beta, no.

• Like 2

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.