Report Typos Here!

Widower

8 hours ago, Icecomet said:

Hello.

In Ouroboros, Red Side, Level 30-34 Range --  Psimon Sez (6.54)

One of the missions the compass reads:

image.png.763c1e45d2b60acda5185c377fd62cb3.png

However, these were NOT activated, they needed to be destroyed by attacking it, which resulted in them looking like this:

image.png.a991fca0792132c4ec01eec4eca7e897.png

While not difficult to figure out and it certainly didn't hamper my progress, if you want to change 'activate' to 'destroy' that would certainly make it more clear.  Side note here, I did NOT read the story line as that sort of thing isn't my bag, so, I am not sure what I was being asked to do by the contact so, there could be some text in there to clear up as well...

Completing the mish by destroying the stasis tubes is an option, but not the 'ideal' method of completing the mission.

If instead you activate the tubes, using the temp power Psimon gives you, you get a Rikti NPC from each one to follow you around and help defeat Aurora Borealis.

If any change must be made to the objective text, I'd suggest 'x stasis tubes to activate (or destroy)'

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Cinnder said:

Completing the mish by destroying the stasis tubes is an option, but not the 'ideal' method of completing the mission.

If instead you activate the tubes, using the temp power Psimon gives you, you get a Rikti NPC from each one to follow you around and help defeat Aurora Borealis.

If any change must be made to the objective text, I'd suggest 'x stasis tubes to activate (or destroy)'

Ahh, I guess this is where not reading got the better of me and I missed the temp power thing, so, I stand corrected.  I know I tried clearing the mobs and then clicking the tubes and nothing happened, so I just destroyed them.

Anyway, I spose this isn't a bug then, so, thanks for clarifying what I had missed.

Cheers!

• Thumbs Up 2

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)

Angus McQueen, Division:Line

Attack the Rikti base to discover their target point, briefing:

'I have been unable to get solid information on locations Nemesis forces may be holding the Traditionalist Rikti leader C'Kelkah.'

There's a word missing.  Some suggestions to fix:

'I have been unable to get solid information on locations where Nemesis forces may be holding the Traditionalist Rikti leader C'Kelkah.'

'I have been unable to get solid information on locations in which Nemesis forces may be holding the Traditionalist Rikti leader C'Kelkah.'

Pursue and capture a Restructurist Rikti leader named Lu'Bew, briefing:

'The decrypted plans outlined an a second kidnapping attempt'

should be

'The decrypted plans outlined a second kidnapping attempt'

Also, not a typo, but...

'Nemesis' plan was startlingly audacious. He intended to capture leaders from both sides, convert them into cyborgs under his control, then allow the Rikti to recapture them.'

Doesn't Nemesis replace people with cyborgs, not convert them?

Travel to a parallel dimension and disrupt whatever the Rikti are doing, mish debrief:

'As readings from the Rikti expedition indicate and I had suspected, the Rikti believe that the barrier sealing of their homeworld is magical in nature.'

should be

'As readings from the Rikti expedition indicate and I had suspected, the Rikti believe that the barrier sealing off their homeworld is magical in nature.'

Edited by Cinnder
found more

Not sure if this was called out already, but our team noticed that Diabolique is missing her entire description in Maria Jenkins Part Nine: Find Positron mission.

diaboliquedescription2.png

"All thoughts of retreat are discarded as counterproductive, there is no other course of action but to press on. You've been caught in an unseen orbit, around a power you cannot possibly fathom."

Everlasting - Gradivus, Amarillo Starlight, Hullbreak, Hyperblink, Matchlight
Previously on Guardian, Triumph, Liberty, and Freedom

Not a typo, likely just a story error.  In Shauna Stockwell's arc, the mission to Find Emily Rodriguez, if you check the description for the Anderson Construction Employees it mentions that they work for Dr. Aeon?  I know Architect Entertainment is a part of Aeon Corp, but i'm not so sure a random construction firm in Kings Row would be too.  I'm sure they just copy/pasted something from another mission arc, since this arc never made it to live and was probably still in beta at the time of the shutdown.

1329949779_AndersonworksforAeon.PNG.46a32977692a11089bab5a94e4e6fc6d.PNG

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Angus McQueen, Stop the Rikti transdimensional expedition before the alternate Circle discovers our Earth, briefing:

'I have been authorized by ask for your assistance to stop the Rikti transdimensional expedition before the alternate Circle discovers our Earth.'

should be

'I have been authorized to ask for your assistance to stop the Rikti transdimensional expedition before the alternate Circle discovers our Earth.'

or, if we want to pad the word count

'I have been authorized by my superiors to ask for your assistance to stop the Rikti transdimensional expedition before the alternate Circle discovers our Earth.'

Found a Few recently, would look to see if they have been reported, but egad!, there are 30 Pages to read through.

This one from Maria Jenkins: " he brough here " should be " he brought here"

677562056_MariaJenkinstheMaraudersCell.JPG.6979358ac8cbd8e8e2aa95e7ab5b7624.JPG

And this one from the Introduction to Harvey Maylor probably was supposed to be " he is hot on the trail ".

204741888_HarveyMaylor.JPG.dfb7e548423c4fd173d12ad869355e28.JPG

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

On 6/4/2021 at 9:37 PM, Cinnder said:

Doesn't Nemesis replace people with cyborgs, not convert them?

Nemesis replaces people with robots; the Rikti were to be made into cyborgs so that they could pass any identification checks that Nemesis didn't know about.

At the end of the mission in First Ward, "Stop Serene from summoning the Furies!"

At mission completion Diabolique says : The next time we meet, do not expect me to be so cheritable. 

I believe it should be charitable.

DiaboliqueText.PNG

• Thumbs Up 1

Janet Kellum, Get the citizens away from the toxic gas, enemy dialogue:

Wandering Vigilant says, 'PATROLLER1_SEARCHING_DIALOG'

Wandering Field Agent says, 'PATROLLER2_SEARCHING_DIALOG'

And no these aren't Nemesis automatons erroring; they're legitimate Crey.  Well, as legitimate as Crey employees can be. 🙂

Maria Jenkins, Defeat Dominatrix and confiscate the Fixadine, text in chat window after clicking glowie:

'You found Dominatix's stash of fixadine!'

should be

'You found Dominatrix's stash of fixadine!'

Repair or replace the scanner mission description

Maria Jenkins: By now you know, Praetoria and it's tyrannical Emperor Cole is the single greatest threat to our dimension. Portal Corporation and Vanguard have been doing everything they can to combat that threat. Several heroes, including yourself, have been insturmental in the capture and containment of several of the Praetorian Guard: Anti-Matter, Neuron, Marauder, Nightstar, Battle Maiden, the list goes on and on. ...

its

Instrumental

End of same mission

A Hero's Epic Part One

So Chimera found one of our scanners? That is unfortunate. I wonder if he had time to tell the other Praetorians about it. Vanguard didn't pick up any such comminique, but Chimera has some undetectable communication methods.

communique

Edited by Harestrike
adding another thing

Maria Jenkins, Prevent Shadowhunter's resurrection, mish briefing:

'Watch out for the Devouring Earth, they are just as viscious, if not moreso, in Praetoria.'

should be

'Watch out for the Devouring Earth, they are just as vicious, if not moreso, in Praetoria.'

(Technically morseo should be more so as well, but some may argue that point nowadays.)

Just encountered this bit of random chatter in Brickstown

[NPC] Equinox Adjutant: You're powers are no match for my undying thirst!

*Your

[NPC] Metal Smasher: Greaty timing!

*Great

Edited by betsumei
Adding second bit

Mender Silos Task Force

Fight against Arachnos in Striga, Letter from the Letter-Writer:

'Play your part in their garden and claim your innocents, but keep your eyes open to the truth.'

I'm reasonably sure should be

'Play your part in their garden and claim your innocence, but keep your eyes open to the truth.'

Meet up with Vindicators. mish debriefing:

'We were lead to believe something along those lines, but honestly, did you expect anything less? Manticore has always walked the line from Hero to Villain.'

should be

'We were led to believe something along those lines, but honestly, did you expect anything less? Manticore has always walked the line between Hero and Villain.'

Edited by Cinnder
found more

Angus McQueen in "Disrupt Rikti Portal Devices", part of "Division: Line" starts with "I are", which should be "I am".

Later in that storyline he says:

Schermafdruk_2021-06-14_12-31-55.png.712a226dc0aa77742cc3158ea1d13fdf.png

"an" should be removed from "an a second kidnapping attempt".

Later still:

Schermafdruk_2021-06-14_12-52-13.png.cd8390284492f3e830844828df181390.png

"crises" is plural. Here it should be "crisis".

Find Nathan Crane's files

Madeleine Casey: [Character], I really must apologize. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. I guess it's the thought that I was actually at a party while the Carnival was killing people. It's messing with my head. Anyway, I appreciate your work on this Carnival of Shadows problem. Now that you know where they're keeping Nathan Crane's files, we can go in and get them.

Thanks, [Character]. You've been great through all of this. Just get in, find those files, and get out. They're probably being stored in a desk of file cabinet somewhere.

...desk OR file cabinet

Darrin Wade, Sharkhead Isle, second mission (Collect Starr Hair Sample)

The click text to select the mission is "Collect a locket of hair." Also, Darrin says, "I need a locket of his hair" in the dialogue.

This should be "lock of hair" in each case. A clipping of hair is a lock. A locket is a type of pendant for a necklace.

UPDATE: The word "locket" appears again, incorrectly, in the "return to contact" dialogue of "Midnight Draws Near, Part 4."

Edited by SpectrumShot

In Operation: World Wide Red, Crimson says this:

image.png.5d133bb017036d9c0ed51135d3f2c093.png

"We're gonna need your help more a lot more" should have less more.

And later, in the clue "Jack Firenze's latest story", it talks about a "Coup de tat". That should be spelled "Coup d'état".

Edited by wijnen