Report Typos Here!

Widower

While playing Pandora's box, and getting ambushed by Belladonna Vetrano of Primal Earth (Ghost Widow), Arbiter Sands, and Nocturne whilst saving James Harvan; I came across this dialogue bug...

1943402399_TypoPB2.JPG.c178a14904e700391710355d936eb9a1.JPG

Then there's a grammar error in the TPN Plaque "None shall silent" should be "None shall silence"

TypoTPN.JPG.1ec3ff02673aa0a314894a89d19f6171.JPG

Then there's this grammar error from a Numina TF I think, I reckon Numina must have eaten a bad batch of tacos 😛 lol, should read "Smoke and Sulfur" since this takes place in Rhode Island

1568703822_TypoNumina.JPG.de0e32303fac9c585588f5bde8ce3b6a.JPG

Sorry it took this long to post, life sort of happened

Praetorian Loyalist/Power line contact Reese, Rise to Power Part Three: A Spectacle for the Crowd.

In paragraph 3 Reese says "Ahem.  If you past Warrant, ..."

It should read "Ahem.  If you get past Warrant, ..." or "Ahem.  If you make it past Warrant, ..."

In Martial Assault (Dominator), the descriptive text for Dragon's Tail carried over the text from the Martial Arts version, "This low spinning kick deals slightly more damage than Thunder Kick, but has a chance to hit all enemies in melee range. " As Thunder Kick was buffed for Dominators, this statement is untrue. The Dominator version of Dragon's Tail does less damage than the Dominator version of Thunder Kick.

• Thanks 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

An NPC in Pocket D announced to us all that she dances "for the endolphins." Not sure if this is a typo or really bad humor.

image.png.1bea00f2939006572250176317ea5a1d.png

Edited by Shenanigunner

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

An Unearthly Shard villain tip in the 20s.  The villain option reads: Put down Mangle and take his pieces of the tablet!"  There is an erroneous quotation mark at the end of the line.

919164448_UnearthlyShard.PNG.33dd924fb4764535dda0ac1b902dd29e.PNG

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

NPC Chatter concerning the Villain outcome of "Sounds of Utter Chaos" tip gets cut off by presumably some character limit.  Plenty of other post mission chatter gets cut off, so there has to be a limit that the original devs never bothered to fix despite it existing for a very long time.

[NPC] Quinton: I thought the Isles were chaotic, but did you hear what happened in Founder's Falls? It was a madhouse there! Banks being robbe

EDIT: The "Smooth Metal" tip also has a similar NPC chatter for the Villain outcome

[NPC] Gale: I'm so ashamed of myself...I found this piece of metal...and then...I woke up the next day...COVERED in blood...but it wasn't m

Edited by ZorkNemesis

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

After killing a knight of Malta, Crimson says:

image.png.cd05644171503daf2845aca8d221e693.png

In the second paragraph, "there have always been an unseen hand" should be "there has ..." (or possibly "they have ...")

Edited by wijnen

On 2/16/2020 at 2:51 AM, RikOz said:

Story Arc: "A Path Into Darkness

Mission: "Search base for clues"

Archon Phillipo, the "boss" at the end of the map, says, "You have learned to much. It will cause you an unfortunate end."

That should be "... learned too much."

Typo.png

Hello everybody, not sure if this was reported or not, I didn't feel like looking through 31 pages of responses, but, there is a typo (but more realistically a mismatch of a reported powers ability):

image.thumb.png.dbd8775e13cc7d0b739f832e25e1e0f1.png

So, not sure if it's superior or minimal, but I think these are mutually exclusive?

Icecomet

Play my backstory arcs:

Origin: Icecomet  (Arc ID 24805), Origin: Icecomet - Chapter 2  (Arc ID 29282), Origin Icecomet - Chapter 3 (Arc ID 39625)

Chapters 4 & 5  (Under development, Coming Soon!)

image.png.1f372f4177a3091615c808845f5adad5.png

All AT with Trick Arrow, both in game description and when selecting powers in the character creator.

image.png.340a5d23388b20cbed9901b6edc9d62a.png

Blaster secondary, both in game and character creation text.  Sentence seems like it could read with with either "But" or "and" depending on how its read but not both.

Completely forgot there was a separate thread for spelling errors.

• Thanks 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

image.png.13b3452ee5d77ff9d63af2e91c21596e.png

Faultline Exploration Tips, the initial page of the contact window

it currently reads "They serve the purpose of both attracting donations for the costly construction project, but also spreading awareness of the area's state of affairs."

Instead it should read,

"They serve the purpose of not only attracting donations for the costly construction project, but also spreading awareness of the area's state of affairs."

or 

"They serve the purpose of both attracting donations for the costly construction project, and also spreading awareness of the area's state of affairs."

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

image.png.a7e9248b0b282ffa36743d13aad8aa9e.png

Faultline Exploration Tip mish for Escape Artist 

If one underestimates Arachnos and their reach, they will regret it.

not high priority but the grammar here is overly vague, by using "their" and "they" consecutively to refer to two different nouns. Suggested fixes:

If you underestimate Arachnos and their reach, you will regret it.

or

If one underestimates Arachnos (and their reach), they will regret it.

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

In What Was Built Upon the Past, Part Three: At All Costs (Sister Solaris' part of the Dark Astoria arc), Sister Solaris says "Daedalus helped guide Marcus Valerius and the small fleet of ships out to sea. I've been tracking the progress but have had a terrible vision."

That should be "tracking their progress". Or you could say "tracking the progress of the fleet but...". As written, it is technically grammatical but definitely non-standard usage.

typo-solaria.PNG

Edited by Gigajoule
typo, ironically enough