Me So Happy !!!!

WillowManson

Holy Crap I can't believe CoH is back. I just found this out and I am going thru the download and hope to be back remaking all my heroes. I hope I see some familiar names from the Freedom server running around as well. Thanks to everyone who made this happen. It makes for a Happy New Year for this guy.

• Like 8

Ohai! =^_^=

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

8 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

Welcome back.  I remember a few months ago when I found out the game was back.  I could not believe it was true until I was in game myself

let's be honest... I still cannot believe it is true and I've been playing since August.

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

The moment of my "Critical Hit" was when I heard the Mission Complete fanfares for blueside and then redside.  I had been listening to the game music for the past seven years, so that didn't get to me.  I had played around in Icon and Paragon Chat, so exploring the maps was an experience I had not long before.   But those sound effects for a job well done . . . that hit me right in "the feels."

• Like 1

I'm still waiting to wake up and realize this was all just a fever dream I've been subjected to; Like all the times I had a great idea for a costume/character/theme/powerset combo and jumped up and ran to the computer, only to realize the game shut down years ago, and I can't do that anymore.

Welcome home, I kept the fire going. 😛