Nerf That!

Troo

• 1 month later

Nerf click bait post titles and their associated over entitled demands

oh I see the irony..

• Confused 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 1/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, Troo said:

Oh and these:  

Don't see the problem.

This is a dead game. Your insistence on treating it like a live game where a source of revenue is at stake is naive.

Also, AE farms are probably the only reason Indom has enough population to sustain itself. I've yet to join a TF or raid without at least one or two dirty PVPers and it's a pretty well known fact that most of us will not grind a toon to 50.

Asking for AE nerfs is asking for PVP nerfs and that actually makes you kind... Let's phrase this nicely: pretty inconsiderate.

• Like 2

On 3/2/2020 at 6:17 AM, barrier said:

Your insistence on treating it like a live game where a source of revenue is at stake is naive.

Bwahahaha we could nerf AE and PVP at the same time! (this part is only in fun)

(folks should be able to do what they like aside from cheating and griefing.., oh and spoilers.. and..)

Edited by Troo
post nerf
  • Sad 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

On 1/16/2020 at 12:02 PM, Troo said:

Mine:  Awful custom power color choices. It's only a matter of time before my graphics cards screams "I QUIT" or someone finds me on the floor having an epileptic seizure.

Your theme is blood.. I get it, it's everywhere.

I see you rainbow warrior, how can I not see you? I can't see anything else!

I saw a youtube parody on this by a group called "Epic NPC Man."  CoH to a T

14 hours ago, barrier said:

Don't see the problem.

This is a dead game. Your insistence on treating it like a live game where a source of revenue is at stake is naive.

Also, AE farms are probably the only reason Indom has enough population to sustain itself. I've yet to join a TF or raid without at least one or two dirty PVPers and it's a pretty well known fact that most of us will not grind a toon to 50.

Asking for AE nerfs is asking for PVP nerfs and that actually makes you kind... Let's phrase this nicely: pretty inconsiderate.

Agreed.  Before AE we could basically make toons to farm either s/l or fire.  I dont see the difference making a farm in AE to do the same thing other than not having to slog through an arc to get to the farm.

Or just leave the game as is.  This is not a competitive game.  It's casual and lets people enjoy their builds. No need to constantly mess with things that can retroactively mess up a toon that someone has leveled into incarnate. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SwitchFade said:

Slog nerfing?

Nerf thread Necro!

Nerf CareBears, nerf momma's sweet apple pie and nerf The Chattahoochee.

Nerf language. Nerf 1337 sk1llz.

But....but the Chattahoochee gets hotter than a hoochie coochie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

1 hour ago, drbuzzard said:

Did I mention nerf regen?

Always nerf Regen!

Make it DEGEN. Make instant healing toggle into an auto passive! And call it instant griefing!

Step

1. Make toon, 4 hours in Costume creator

2. Log into Atlas Park, omgzorz awesomesauce!

3. Run up steps to globe, DEGEN does job... Dead.

4. Profit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Frostbiter said:

But....but the Chattahoochee gets hotter than a hoochie coochie.

But, does one actually WANT a hot hoochie coochie, let alone a hot Chattahoochee?

And, would your Chitty-Chitty Bang-Bang even work in such conditions?

You might get stuck with a Boot Scoot'n Boogie.

• Like 2

I spent like 30 minutes looking for a picture of a belly dancer to post but couldn't find one I liked. I also came across some really strange stuff so here's Peter Griffin as Sailor Moon instead. Enjoy.

eternal_sailor_peter_moon_v2_by_fighter4

• Haha 3

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

Can we Nerf the term Nerf? I mean I loved my first Nerf football that was such a new and wonderful toy when I was a kid back in the early 70's.  I also had the Nerf back of the door basketball hoop and a nerf basketball.  Nerf meant a soft catch-able ball that nerds playing outside (as in the actual great outdoors) could actually catch. (remember no computers, and a few years before Pong came out for TV)     Image result for nerf football

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later

Nerf 'Hasten Nerf' topics.. maybe this was mentioned already but it's worth nerfing again as needed.

Spoiler