Nerf That!

Troo

Nerf single post accounts talking politics.

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

8 minutes ago, EmmySky said:

Wait what'd I miss?  Did y'all nerf ME again?

You've won 2 days. That's nerfproof.

• Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

4 minutes ago, Troo said:

You've won 2 days. That's nerfproof.

I am aiming for more but I gotta work up to something witty and insightful, heartfelt and wide-reaching.  Its a stretch for a simple smartass from Texas 😁

• Haha 1

I remember when a friend of mine had gotten selected to test a new interface for the Realm Online (many years ago).

Whenever she'd say something in chat it came out as "..."

So, my brother took it upon himself to "translate" what she said.

Hilarity ensued.

Oh, wait...um..I was supposed to request a nerf of something, wasn't I?

I think my thinker thingy got nerfed.

• Like 1

Natch potes: Due to the overwhelming popularity of thingys we are making a few small changes to them in the next update. 

- Renamed to whatsits. We feel this better communicates how important to players they are. 

-Use of whatsits are now on a 300 minute timer. This cooldown is only effected by Potions of Wahoo

-Added Potions of Wahoo to The Store

Edited by Frostbiter

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

Nerf cascading server failures!

• Like 1

On 6/30/2020 at 8:55 PM, EmmySky said:

I am aiming for more but I gotta work up to something witty and insightful, heartfelt and wide-reaching.  Its a stretch for a simple smartass from Texas 😁

Howdy, neighbor!

I'm just trying to stick to one rule... don't post unless forum rep is higher than the number of my posts. Keep 'em close. If I can get both to 666 at the same time... glory shall be had!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Howdy, neighbor!

I'm just trying to stick to one rule... don't post unless forum rep is higher than the number of my posts. Keep 'em close. If I can get both to 666 at the same time... glory shall be had!

Oh I think I failed then, I dunno what my post count is and I rarely squint hard enough to see what my forum rep is.  

And howdy!

Edit: oh hell, I am 150 off!  Gotta stop posting til 150 more likes come my way *taps foot and looks at watch*

Anyone who 'likes' this post I will assume wants me to shut up already 😝

Edited by EmmySky

5 hours ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Howdy, neighbor!

Through absolutely no effort on my part  ( my effort was nerfed long ago ), I have been steadily maintaining a nice double rep-to-post ratio.

Probably because I don't post often. I imagine people would be less amused/impressed with me if I talked more.

Edited by Hexquisite

1 hour ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

image.png.5a4776fa821972452c9b64a65767c8b9.png

Damn!

too many likes

Nerf waiting for the next Issue/Page to drop!