The Spring Fling is Now Live!

Jimmy

• City Council

Hello everyone - The Spring Fling event is now live!

• Special missions are available from Ganymede, Scratch, DJ Zero, Jessica Megan Duncan and Arbiter Hawk in Pocket D
  • Special Valentines tip missions will drop from any non-Incarnate enemies above level 20
  • Chilly and Dram are open for business in Pocket D
  • In total: 7 badges and 7 temporary powers are up for grabs!

Paragon Wiki has a comprehensive breakdown of what's on offer.

The event will last until the end of February - which is 29 days long this year, woohoo!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

How?  I am supposed to leave the house today?  How can you do this to me?

Seriously, you guys are awesome.  As I look at the snow in the back yard I am ready for spring too.

Edited by duane
  • Haha 1

"She who lives by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral, all too often dies by the cybernetic monstrosity powered by living coral."  -Doc Buzzsaw

Pineapple 🍍 Pizza 🍕 is my thumbs up. 

As a PSA for folks doing the Ganymede/Scratch missions, soloing the first mission is fine. But if you pre-clear the second mission before inviting someone from the opposite alignment to your team to hop in and click the item at the end, that other person won't get credit for having been on the mission long enough to get their badge. Of course if they already have the badge, it is not an issue, but you might want to check with them to make sure in case they want the badge too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just in case I'm wrong - don't think so - but can we confirm that you get Heart of Darkness if Villain/Rogue OR Heart of Light if Hero/Vigilante? And if you switch alignment, the badge simply changes title along with the change? 

16 minutes ago, Ukase said:

Just in case I'm wrong - don't think so - but can we confirm that you get Heart of Darkness if Villain/Rogue OR Heart of Light if Hero/Vigilante? And if you switch alignment, the badge simply changes title along with the change? 

I just confirmed that this is the case.

snaptooth_reward.jpg

heart_darkness.jpg

heart_light.jpg

Edited by AboveTheChemist
updated heart of light photo to show correct badge text
  • Thanks 1

• City Council
2 hours ago, VileTerror said:

I can also confirm that it's possible to solo the Scratch and Ganymede Arcs to earn Handsome/Beautiful; you just need to visit Null and switch alignments after setting the mission(s).

2 hours ago, Alex-Munro said:

Where can I find Sela Vermont? Shouldn't she be behind ms. liberty?

1 hour ago, Kaasha said:

also not seeing Zev Scalamore in Mercy either.  Went to the wiki coordinates for both and not seeing them.

1 hour ago, Emerald Fusion said:

Sela Vermont is not in Echo: Atlas Park either.  

My mistake - these contacts were just for the 2008 version of the event. They don't have give any badges or temporary powers, so no big loss.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

If the missing Sela Vermont doesn't give a badge, what are the seven badges for? I know there's two with the valentine tips, two with Snaptooth, one with  the Ganymede/Scratch mission, and one for the Jessica Megan Duncan quest. What am I missing? 

47 minutes ago, JoeMage said:

I know there's two with the valentine tips, two with Snaptooth, one with  the Ganymede/Scratch mission, and one for the Jessica Megan Duncan quest. What am I missing? 

There are two that are possible rewards for defeating Snaptooth (either Partygoer or Heart of Light/Darkness as shown in my screenshot above) plus another for defeating Snaptooth 5 times. The badge for defeating Snaptooth 5 times could also have been earned during the Winter event.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Jimmy said:

• In total: 7 badges

Thought I counted 8 (if not previously obtained)

puppies.jpg.dcdd305231a08021f22e5a8c4f8b1386.jpg

• Four valentines badges are only available now during the February event
    • Beautiful (if female body type) / Handsome (if male body type)
    • Partygoer  
    • Heart of Light (heroes) / Heart of Darkness (villains)
    • Widow Maker
  • Two valentines badges are available year round (see Badges subforum) for delivering valentines
    • Match Maker
    • Missed Connection
  • One valentines badge is just a second chance at Snaptooth x5 defeats badge. He was previously available during the Winter Event.
    • Toothbreaker
  • One valentines badge is a gladiator unlock 
Edited by Spider
  • Like 2

That's a great suggestion, Guardia!  However, it might be best to post it in the Suggestions board specifically.  There might even be one or two existing threads on the subject which could use a bump, if you're willing to search.  I attempted a quick search myself just now, but didn't come up with any significant results.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later
  • Widower unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • Widower locked this topic