Best way to get merits solo

trogenion

Depends on what level you are. I haven't gotten to the higher level arcs yet, but I know the Hollows arcs were beefed up in merits. They range from level 5 to 14 and reward 85 Merits when you complete them all. If they beefed up all arcs similarly then you should be able to do pretty well on most of them.

Old positron (rule of 3) and sister psyche TFs (something something Clamor) in ouro are very good merit/minute solo once you have them down (they came back to me quick from running so much on live). Solo even drops the AV in Sis to EB. And since you're concerned with badges anyway there are lots of merits to be had from the exploration badges @5 merits/zone.

I actually did the 11 missions yesterday on my STALKER and it did not go that fast. I think it ended up being a loss for me compared to doing a task force with random folks (20 merits in about 2 hours of time -- I had to stop and get merits doing radio missions at a few points). I think story arc would have been a better payout. Still, my focus was on getting some badges and that I achieved.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

Signature arc missions = 20 merits per mission once per week (5 if you do again inside a week)

Is there a list of all the signature arc missions?  I know i've seen em on maps. 

Also when is the reset for them?  Need to start focusing on some to start gearing up my charachters. 

Someone tricked me into running Division: Line through Ouroboros the other day. While I was running it, I realized the exact same thing had happened to me back on Live. Now, to be fair, 55 merits in 30-40 minutes solo is very good. But it is a boring 30-40 minutes.

Someone tricked me into running Division: Line through Ouroboros the other day. While I was running it, I realized the exact same thing had happened to me back on Live. Now, to be fair, 55 merits in 30-40 minutes solo is very good. But it is a boring 30-40 minutes.

Not convinced by your time frame, took me over an hour on a full incarnate stalker, and lost maybe 5 mins on one map looking for the glowie, another 15 in more efficient ways to get about and we are talking maybe 50 mins. I cant see how you could get it close to 30/40 mins.

The wiki lists that story arc is being worth 33 merits, not 55.

Well, it's worth 55 now. That's how many I got.

It absolutely is worth 55, ran it myself earlier which is why I take exception to his time guesstimate ;)

It absolutely is worth 55, ran it myself earlier which is why I take exception to his time guesstimate ;)

I know I had 20 minutes left on my challenge time when I finished. I thought I put it at 1 hour, but I guess I could have done 2 if that's an option for that arc.

Merit rewards have been buffed in this iteration. I have a spreadsheet listing story arcs and merit rewards and so far everything I've run is anywhere from 40 to 100 percent higher than it was before the shutdown.

I am wanting all the anniversary badges i can get before they disapear,  and want to be able to get merits when not teaming to help.

Yikes! Has there been an announcement that the anniversary badges are slated to disappear? I've been taking it easy but it changes if they're officially scheduled to expire.

I am wanting all the anniversary badges i can get before they disapear,  and want to be able to get merits when not teaming to help.

Yikes! Has there been an announcement that the anniversary badges are slated to disappear? I've been taking it easy but it changes if they're officially scheduled to expire.

What? Say it aint so....

It aint so.

At least no one has said anything along those lines. I think someone is just assuming the worst.

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

There's an NPC in Ouroboros that has them.

Please tell me they made fake badges for years 9–14.

I think they did. I thought the old badge vendor was in Pocket D, and only enabled for the month of May?

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!