Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

Positron TF Parts 1 and 2 - Cat or Dog dressed as a superhero - Saturday, 7/3/2021

sgG8gAm.jpg

Us41KA0.jpg

LmY5X8O.jpg

pj3B8Xv.jpg?1

s6tdrr7.jpg?1

ljmbAIp.jpg?1

I6Byu8D.jpg?1

4PIZoZJ.jpg?1

bEfOtWe.jpg?1

j1REmj0.jpg?2

A6weim8.jpg?1

HOL4Gp7.jpg?1

nSphz1e.jpg?1

FWlSCD3.jpg?1

kaklDJe.jpg?1

qh6R4RQ.jpg?1

3uMwj86.jpg?1

hoScDDx.jpg?1

chUwWTR.jpg?1

V9orydg.jpg?1

qxojnFr.jpg?1

vYStXPp.jpg?1

bfPN9wF.jpg?1

9eCmLuf.jpg?1

dzNrznc.jpg?1

gHNKiOV.jpg?1

cR8pnd8.jpg?1

DlyNEBx.jpg?1

uHqfpEC.jpg?1

x8GPTvV.jpg?1

KzzNz4L.jpg?1

9Q1WGc8.jpg?1

7ueuwnf.jpg?1

4MTIcCG.jpg?1

5SOmm0s.jpg?1

koqiksz.jpg?1

lfrphrO.jpg?1

Stbw6FM.jpg?1

eAz8AtX.jpg?1

AuQFqhi.jpg?1

ov9Gymz.jpg?1

VcTtWkD.jpg?1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Those pics turned out great @Midnyte

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

In preparation for next week's Tin Mage, I gathered the potential badges we could earn.

First, clarify if we are doing both Apex and Tin Mage TFs? During the TF today, @TygerDarkstorm referred to our event as "TinPex", leading me to believe we are doing both. But now I see on the theme list it only shows Tin Mage. I seem to remember the last time we ran this and had some guests along, one of them pointed out that it's a 2-part TF, so we did an impromptu run of the other one. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, you know, feeble-brain syndrome and all. 🙂 

For  the record, here are the badge possibilities for Tin Mage:

Completing the TF grants the accomplishment badge Alpha Struck.

File:Badge_tf_alpha_complete.png

There are 4 achievement badges we can earn during the TF, which would earn us the Master of Tin Mage TF badge:

image.thumb.png.0059962697217f46e538b5810417418a.png

If anyone is familiar with some tips or tricks to achieve any of those, please give us a briefing. 🙂

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

July 10th - Tin Mage Mark II (Level 50 + Alpha Slot - Heroes & Villains (Rikti War Zone) - Greek costumes – Only one AT of each type allowed. 

I'll do Tin Mage with my water/regen sentinel, Ocean Goddess.

• Thumbs Up 1

Dear Theme Team and Friends,

after missing out on my recap from the Def/Cor Double-Header the week before, I have a few findings to share with you again this week.

Here we go with what I have - most deftly, as usual - named the "Cute Claws of Fury" run:

- Cats are apparently more popular than dogs in this neck of teh woods. Or just easier to costumate 🙂 

- For all the massive clawy meelee we had going on, I was glad to see some vines and spores in between here and there 

- Don't remember what was the setting, +0... +1...? We basically ripped and shredded our way through the corridors in no time!

- Glam Hairstyle for the win!

A few more pics from the Bananarchive:

dUF1esh.png

Prepping the models!

g6vSuyk.png

This looks like a girl group from the 90ies... Can we call them "Kitty Power"?

URiHPQ9.png

EXEIaWt.png

There is no more fun than smashing gears!

hkwIc8E.png

Taking aim at the sewer...

cmxEG5J.png

Doc Vazi never knew what hit him.

And as a bonus pic there could only be ONE CHOICE this time:

S2JtzuI.png

Enjoy your holiday weekend, fellas! 

• Thanks 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

@Bananiac I always love seeing your commentary. 🙂 

@Midnyte I've never really done the TF, and never actually know what to call it/them because I see it advertised so many ways. TinPex just seems to be the most common way I see it in LFG so that's just what I said because I couldn't remember. 😅

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

11 hours ago, Midnyte said:

In preparation for next week's Tin Mage, I gathered the potential badges we could earn.

First, clarify if we are doing both Apex and Tin Mage TFs? During the TF today, @TygerDarkstorm referred to our event as "TinPex", leading me to believe we are doing both. But now I see on the theme list it only shows Tin Mage. I seem to remember the last time we ran this and had some guests along, one of them pointed out that it's a 2-part TF, so we did an impromptu run of the other one. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, you know, feeble-brain syndrome and all. 🙂 

For  the record, here are the badge possibilities for Tin Mage:

Completing the TF grants the accomplishment badge Alpha Struck.

File:Badge_tf_alpha_complete.png

There are 4 achievement badges we can earn during the TF, which would earn us the Master of Tin Mage TF badge:

image.thumb.png.0059962697217f46e538b5810417418a.png

If anyone is familiar with some tips or tricks to achieve any of those, please give us a briefing. 🙂

Hi @Midnyte! I did say Tin Mage; however, if we would like to do Apex afterwards, we can. I know not everyone has time to hang around for the amount of time to do both. The last time we did it, we did the first with our theme team and then we invited some others along for Apex. We have actually done this before, but it's been awhile ago. It's hard to get all of the badges; however, we can try! Once my kitty is level 50 plus has her alpha slot, I'm definitely going to go for the Kitty's Got Claws badge...I wonder if it was a subconscious thing that I named her Kittygot Claws?

3 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

I've never really done the TF, and never actually know what to call it/them because I see it advertised so many ways. TinPex just seems to be the most common way I see it in LFG so that's just what I said because I couldn't remember. 😅

Ohhhh gotcha! I'm not too familiar either and figured you knew more than me on that, LOL. okay then, Tin Mage by itself then! Thanks for clarifying 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jaxman100 said:

I think a lot teams run Tin Mage and Apex back to back and that's why they call it TinPex.

Yes, I wasn't questioning the term TinPex! I know what it means. What I was questioning is whether we are actually doing a TinPex, or just a "Tin"... LOL 🙂 I got it now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TrixieKixx said:

Hi @Midnyte! I did say Tin Mage; however, if we would like to do Apex afterwards, we can. I know not everyone has time to hang around for the amount of time to do both. The last time we did it, we did the first with our theme team and then we invited some others along for Apex. We have actually done this before, but it's been awhile ago. It's hard to get all of the badges; however, we can try! Once my kitty is level 50 plus has her alpha slot, I'm definitely going to go for the Kitty's Got Claws badge...I wonder if it was a subconscious thing that I named her Kittygot Claws?

Good plan to start with one and then keep the second one optional for whoever wants to stay. I am thinking I will be one who stays 🙂 

And yeah, when we ran this a couple months ago, one of the guests told us to defeat Bobcat first so that we would be more likely to defeat 40 of Neuron's clones for that Army of Neu badge. But somehow we wound up defeating Neuron first, so we got Kitty's Got Claws badge. That should definitely be what we strive towards this time, Kitty's Got Claws badge! If we don't get any of the other 3, that would be fun (and useful) to have. So Neuron first before Bobcat reaches 50% health. We can do it!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Midnyte said:

Positron TF Parts 1 and 2 - Cat or Dog dressed as a superhero - Saturday, 7/3/2021

sgG8gAm.jpg

Us41KA0.jpg

LmY5X8O.jpg

pj3B8Xv.jpg?1

s6tdrr7.jpg?1

ljmbAIp.jpg?1

I6Byu8D.jpg?1

4PIZoZJ.jpg?1

bEfOtWe.jpg?1

j1REmj0.jpg?2

A6weim8.jpg?1

HOL4Gp7.jpg?1

nSphz1e.jpg?1

FWlSCD3.jpg?1

kaklDJe.jpg?1

qh6R4RQ.jpg?1

3uMwj86.jpg?1

hoScDDx.jpg?1

chUwWTR.jpg?1

V9orydg.jpg?1

qxojnFr.jpg?1

vYStXPp.jpg?1

bfPN9wF.jpg?1

9eCmLuf.jpg?1

dzNrznc.jpg?1

gHNKiOV.jpg?1

cR8pnd8.jpg?1

DlyNEBx.jpg?1

uHqfpEC.jpg?1

x8GPTvV.jpg?1

KzzNz4L.jpg?1

9Q1WGc8.jpg?1

7ueuwnf.jpg?1

4MTIcCG.jpg?1

5SOmm0s.jpg?1

koqiksz.jpg?1

lfrphrO.jpg?1

Stbw6FM.jpg?1

eAz8AtX.jpg?1

AuQFqhi.jpg?1

ov9Gymz.jpg?1

VcTtWkD.jpg?1

Holy smokes! Lots of screenies, how do you get around the 4.88MB limit???

• Like 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

27 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Holy smokes! Lots of screenies, how do you get around the 4.88MB limit???

I know... I do post a lot of pics and eventually reached my limit so instead of taking down old ones I started using imgur for file hosting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/4/2021 at 3:04 AM, Midnyte said:

Oddly, I've only done Tin(Pex) a couple of times (my main has everything except Army of Neu, and that seems to be the standard run).

The most crucial thing is to have your Alpha slotted, not just unlocked.  Each of the TFs requires Alpha unlock, but if it's not actually slotted you fight at -4 levels, so everything is +8 to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, FrauleinMental said:

The most crucial thing is to have your Alpha slotted, not just unlocked.  Each of the TFs requires Alpha unlock, but if it's not actually slotted you fight at -4 levels, so everything is +8 to you.

Yeah, this ended up being an issue for me the one and only time I've tried it. I grinded up Sara Falin and unlocked her alpha, only to spend pretty much the entire time on the floor.

@TrixieKixx I've been working on Hallowed Sam, but she's only at level 37. Not sure if I can hit 50 and get her decently slotted and alpha slotted by Saturday. And still in debate if I'd be able to participate Saturday anyway because we're leaving for vacation Sunday and will be spending Saturday getting ready.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Yeah, this ended up being an issue for me the one and only time I've tried it. I grinded up Sara Falin and unlocked her alpha, only to spend pretty much the entire time on the floor.

Well, to be honest, I HAD my Alpha slotted when we did this. And in totally selfless acts of solidarity I was faceplanting at least as much as you were! 😇

So I am determined to go back and set a few things right! Are you with me, @TygerDarkstorm?😆

• Haha 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

5 hours ago, Bananiac said:

Well, to be honest, I HAD my Alpha slotted when we did this. And in totally selfless acts of solidarity I was faceplanting at least as much as you were! 😇

So I am determined to go back and set a few things right! Are you with me, @TygerDarkstorm?😆

Erm, if you read my whole post, no, I am not really with you. 😅 Most of my day today will be spent at my internship, and then tomorrow and Saturday we'll be getting ready for our trip; I don't expect to even hit level 50, let alone getting my alpha unlocked and slotted and also have my powers slotted. As of right now, I don't plan to be there this Saturday.

• Like 2