Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

On 11/14/2021 at 6:20 PM, TrixieKixx said:

@Jaxman100 Jaxon Penn - Claws / Bio Brute (Gravy for Mashed Potatoes)

@Vigilant Vergil Euryphaessa - Peacebringer (Cornbread Stuffing)

@TrixieKixx: I think Jax's side dish is the whole thing: Mashed Potatoes with Gravy 🙂 Not just the gravy. 

Umber, thank you for the pronunciation of your name! Even if I don't have to say it out loud, I do have to say it in my head. 😄 

• Haha 1

@TrixieKixx Hey fellas, I am gonna sit this one out. Have been invited to friends birthday this saturday, so gonna go for the beers, beef and banter on offer there.

Have fun, I may see you again on sundays SWS, if Indom manages to stay up for it 😉

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

November 6 – Ms. Liberty (Level 45-50 – Blue Side: Independence Port) – Dress as your favorite band or musician! Any AT! 

November 13 – Virgil Tarikoss (Level 15-20 - Red Side: Cap au Diable) – Magic! Dress in your best Circle of Thorns costume. One AT of each type!   

November 20 – Ernesto Hess (Level 25-30 – Blue Side: Striga Isle) – In honor of American Thanksgiving, dress as your favorite side dish to serve with your Turkey, Ham, or Duck! Any AT! 

November 27 – Mortimer Kal (Level 20-40 – Red Side: Sharkhead Island) –  Let's celebrate our healthcare workers and dress up in support. Doctors, Nurses, EMT's, Psychiatrists/Psychologists, Coroners, Pathologists...as long as they work in the healthcare industry. One AT of each type! 

Frauelin is leading the team for this adventure as I will be out of town on vacation. Thank you so much!

@FrauleinMental Cranberry Doctor - Rad/Rad Corruptor

@Midnyte Eternal Midnight - Energy/Electric Brute

@Vigilant Vergil Kataigis - Elec/Storm Controller

@Bananiac Doctor Barbarella - Peacebringer

@TraumaTrain Cardiac - Electric/Regen Sentinel

@Jaxman100 Tentative???

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Thanks 1

Here we go with the December Themes! 

December 4 - Manticore (Level 30-35 – Blue Side: Brickstown) - Clones: I will create a costume and everyone must have the same costume. Any AT. (I will work on this ASAP...Thanks to Rich for the idea!) 

December 11 - Ice Mistral (Level 35-40 – Red Side: St Martial) - All Ice Theme – Dress to impress with your icy goodness! Any AT with Ice powers. 

December 18 - Cavern of Transcendence (Level 12-15 – Blue Side: The Hollows...Mission must be unlocked) - Get your Christmas Troll on! Costume must be troll like with a Christmas theme. Any AT.  

December 25 – The Theme Team will take a break for Christmas Day! Enjoy the time off! Unless someone else wants to lead and do one of the Respec trials 😊 I will be on vacation, enjoying time with family and friends.  

Hess TF - Thanksgiving Side Dish Costumes

Saturday, 11/20/21

aEu36XC.png

gksnBcy.jpg

6ITcW9C.jpg

Cornbread Stuffing
7lJgwae.jpg

Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
0vOPGLz.jpg

His name speaks for itself 😄 
pgc65Rt.jpg

p5C88PO.jpg

k5eiGAI.jpg

M2rVF55.jpg

PqKs6gI.jpg

hhSRVWN.jpg

J1OnZt0.jpg

hrIe227.jpg

80NWk9Z.jpg

59V7lg4.jpg

MaOk0vr.jpg

OoXFtuU.jpg

YGqlMyP.jpg

YVhf2gA.jpg

efhMLvm.jpg

Edited by Midnyte
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You all look smashing on the Theme Team Thanksgiving Dinner Plate! I admire the creativity that went into these costumes again! 👏

And now I am hungry...

For Morti next week I will bring Doctor Barbarella, Peacebringer on duty!

Need to run her in a little bit. Been quite out of touch with the peacebringers, which is an AT I play very rarely, I forgot most of the fun I think.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

If we decide to come home Friday instead of Saturday, I'll let ya'll know! I just finished packing and my dog is whining because she knows something is up. She should know by now that she goes everywhere with us 😄 

If I'm not there, good luck and happy hunting! I salute all of thee!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Funny Thanksgiving Gobble Til You Wobble Turkey Art Print

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1