I may have a problem...

wolfshadow31

My kids were just of keyboard age back when I was a seasoned 2-year vet, and all four of us (even my non-gamer now-ex) played many times. My son is now almost 21 and we team a couple of times a week.

It's not a problem.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

1 hour ago, Twisted Toon said:

How is that a problem? I don't see the problem.

Of course, they aren't my kids, so....😁

Simply put, they are not your kids.  That's the problem.

So your brother or sister are gonna hate you for getting them addicted to video games 

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

2 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

How is that a problem? I don't see the problem.

Seconded, I mean, if he's farming for you, this is a win-win!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

1 hour ago, Outrider_01 said:

So your brother or sister are gonna hate you for getting them addicted to video games 

If they bring it up? Find the noisiest, flashiest, most obnoxious toy you can and point them to that. Tell them you can either get their kids that for Christmas, or not...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

When my boys were little, my sister always got the noisy toys...fire trucks, that dann popping ball vacuum thingy.....

When she had her daughter she had already moved 2 states away...I cant afford the shipping so I am trying to create a barbie doll addiction in her to rival my own 😁

On 11/27/2020 at 12:17 PM, wolfshadow31 said:

I just bought a third laptop the other day ...

Can I have one? 😁

EDIT: After being away from any computer and the internet, for several hours, it dawned on me how improper I worded it and how I can't change it for another few hours.

I should have phrased it, "In addition to the ones you bought for the kids, can I have one of my own?"

Original post sounds like I'm a Grinch taking something intended for the children. Never my intent! I'm one of the "Heroes"; on occasion a Vigilante, Rogue, and a game-Villain.

Edited by Nemeroff

"What are dominators... Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."