I am a vigilante now. How to continue toward villain?

MikeSol

I did the morality mission to become a vigilante. I am in the Rogue Isles now. Port Oakes exactly.  I am street fighting but I am only getting exploration tip missions. How do I get more morality missions that lets me choose between vigilante and villain? I am trying to go from Hero to Villain and back again.

Are you fighting in a zone your own level?  That's pretty much how they drop. 

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

I Sing of Arms and the Man (Arc id 42617) | Three Sisters (Arc id 43013)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

1 minute ago, MikeSol said:

I did not know the mobs had to be the same level as me for these missions to drop. Thank you.

You don't need to be the same level for the Explore tips though.

AE SFMA Arcs: The Meteors (Arc id 42079) Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part One. (Arc id 26756) X | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Two. (Arc id 26952) | Dark Deeds in Galaxy City: Part Three. (Arc id 27233) Darker Deeds: Part One (Arc id 28374) | Darker Deeds: Part Two. (Arc id 28536) | Darker Deeds: Part Three. (Arc id 29252) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part One (Arc id 29891) |

Darkest Before Dawn: Part Two (Arc id 30210) | Darkest Before Dawn: Part Three (Arc id 30560) |

Bridge of Forever ( Arc id 36642) | The Cassini Division (Arc id 37104) X | The House of Gaunt Saints (Arc id 37489) X | The Spark of the Blind (Arc id 40403) | Damnatio Memoriae (Arc id 41140) X  The Eve of War (Arc id 41583) | Spirals: Part One. (Arc id 55109) |  Spirals: Part Two. (Arc id 55358) |  Spirals: Part Three. (Arc id 57197)

(Pre War Praetorian Loyalist.  Pre War Praetorian Resistance.  Pre ITF Cimerora.  Post ITF Cimerora. X = Dev Choice/Hall of Fame )

Yeah I was getting plenty of exploration tips missions from gray mobs. In fact, I just got them all for this zone. I will move to a zone that is around my level. I am guessing the mobs just need to con green or higher for the morality missions to drop. Thank you again.

No probs 🙂  Just enjoy all the mayhem!

11 minutes ago, TerroirNoir said:

Explore tips are new though?  I don't remember anything like that from before.

They were added in the most recent update to facilitate getting zones for the reworked Long Range Teleport accolade.  You can get them in any zone that LRT allows travel to.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Not sure if it's an achievement thing you're working for or just the badge, but there's an NPC you can talk to instantly move from one alignment to the other.

12 hours ago, Snarky said:

Do some crimes.

Also kick puppies. When youve done enough hire someone else to kick puppies. 

True villiany comes from outsourcing

-Xenosone

Edited by Xenosone
  • Thumbs Up 1

Alignment and morality tips will drop from

1) mobs that drop rewards (so when you exemp to say level 10 a level 10 enemy can drop them)

2) mobs level 20 and above.  These can be grey and provide no reward otherwise.

In ye olden days (pre Null) I'd go to target rich zones like miners in Sharks or dense hazard zones like Crey's to get however many tips I wanted at the moment.