Favorite neighborhood music?

Deuce Spade

When CoH was dead, I would search every few months for a link to the music for The Crescent in Brickstown, not because of any fond memories in the location, but rather because I just like the tune.  While leveling, I still make a mini-game out of cutting the corner between Mashu Bridge and the Crescent when leaving the tram to try to make the neighborhood music play.

Does anyone else have a favorite?

P.S. the one that used to bug me most was the Hendrix-inspired riff for Blyde Square in Steel Canyon.  The timing of the bass line is off enough I think the artist may have used the wrong setting on quantize.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Haha, I was going to say the riff for Blyde Square because I love getting my own guitar solo. 

Actually my favourite is probably that neat music in Croatoa. I'm not sure how to describe it. It feels like bubbles popping.

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

4 hours ago, Erratic1 said:

I use Founder's Falls and Steel Canyon as ringtones on my phone.

Where does one find all the CoX music files in MP3 format? Or if not all the music files, then at least some of them. The HC Wiki entry titled "Music" mentions that a Titan forum member made the MP3 files available as a downloadable archive, but I don't know. I also seem to recall that the game's music was on SoundCloud but I cannot seem to find it.

I like the idea of using some of the game music as a ringtone, so any help will be much appreciated.

My personal favorites.

Devil's Coat Tails (Cap)

The Tangle/Sector 4 (Grandville/RV)

Sector 5 (RV)

Ground Zero (Bloody Bay, and the original CoV install music)

Four Gables (Imperial City)

Lambda Sector (Neutropolis)

The Storm Palace (Storm Palace)

The Cascades (Eden)

New Overbrook (Faultline)

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

46 minutes ago, Icono04 said:

Where does one find all the CoX music files in MP3 format? Or if not all the music files, then at least some of them. The HC Wiki entry titled "Music" mentions that a Titan forum member made the MP3 files available as a downloadable archive, but I don't know. I also seem to recall that the game's music was on SoundCloud but I cannot seem to find it.

I like the idea of using some of the game music as a ringtone, so any help will be much appreciated.

I grabbed the .ogg music file from Music - Paragon Wiki Archive and used an online .ogg to mp3 converter I found via Google  (several sites come up so you can just pick one).

• Thanks 1

I had something in my eye the first time I logged into HC and heard the Atlas music.

But the first time I heard the Steel Canyon Blyde Square music again? Tear gas, must have been.

• Like 1

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

1 hour ago, DoctorDitko said:

I had something in my eye the first time I logged into HC and heard the Atlas music.

But the first time I heard the Steel Canyon Blyde Square music again? Tear gas, must have been.

This totally this!

And then hearing Croatoa and then Williams Square and ...

Edited by Doomguide2005
  • Like 1