Wanting to play Peacebringer but it looks complicated

Sure!  Start with eye lasers, get to level six and take Nova.  Drift around blasting things with your tentacles until you win, then change back into a person and heal, repeat until level 20 when you take Dwarf.

You still drift around blasting things, but NOW when you get mezzed or hurt you get to shift into Dwarf to gradually punch and heal your way to victory.  Periodically swap back to person for buffs and heals until level 38.

At 38 you get a resistance and mez protection click, so you can change things up and punch as a person, or blast longer in Nova without having to change into Dwarf to survive.

At 50 you can build up enough money and slots to fully IO your build so you can do everything above, just faster and with bigger numbers.

Same thing in teams!  You drift around blasting things until the team is in trouble, then you switch to Dwarf to collect aggro while the others recover.  Once you're comfortable in those roles, you can also add shifting into person form to heal injured team members in what is known as a pro-gamer move.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.0.6.0
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Glinting Eye -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(25), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(27), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(27), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Dcm-Build%(29)
Level 1: Incandescence -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31), ImpArm-ResPsi(31)
Level 2: Shining Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(33), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(33), Prv-Heal/Rchg(34), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(34), Prv-Absorb%(34)
Level 6: Bright Nova -- RctRtc-Pcptn(A)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Hct-Acc/Rchg(36), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Hct-Dam%(37)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(37)
Level 12: Inner Light -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 14: Quantum Shield -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 16: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 18: Incandescent Strike -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(39), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(42)
Level 20: White Dwarf -- Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(A), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(42), Ags-ResDam(42), Ags-Psi/Status(43), StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(43), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 24: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Glowing Touch -- DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(A)
Level 28: Solar Flare -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), EssTrn-Acc/Dmg(45), EssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), EssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(46)
Level 30: Quantum Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Dawn Strike -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(46), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(50)
Level 35: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 38: Light Form -- TtnCtn-ResDam/Rchg(A), ImpArm-ResDam/Rchg(50), ImpArm-ResPsi(50)
Level 41: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 44: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 47: Tough -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A)
Level 49: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Cosmic Balance 
Level 1: Brawl -- GldStr-Dam/Rech(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(31), Pnc-Heal/+End(33)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 1: Energy Flight -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 10: Combat Flight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(39), Rct-ResDam%(39)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- Apc-Dmg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), Apc-Acc/Rchg(3), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Apc-Dam%(5)
Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- AchHee-ResDeb%(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(9), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(9), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(11)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(11), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(13), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(13), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(15), PstBls-Dam%(15)
Level 20: White Dwarf Antagonize -- PrfZng-Taunt/Rng(A), PrfZng-Dam%(17)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(17), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(21), CrsImp-Dmg/Rchg(21), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(23), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 20: White Dwarf Step -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- Prv-Heal/Rchg(A)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 1: Quantum Acceleration 
------------
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1615;716;1432;HEX;|
|78DA6593CB4F135114C6EFB433604B9147ED037923853E68E920B835226A94A2242|
|46EB1C0004D10480BC6AD0BFF067CEFDDB8F1B952D1F85FB83071E30BD0A0F105D6|
|D3F93EDA314E32F9B5DF9CF39D73CFBD77ECF288EFDEA92B4795D6787C215B284C8|
|E5BD9696B2A9F5B9CB3F2D567B32BABF9EC822A3DD5F2469C5F27CFCDCE5A8B85DC|
|252B9559BD985B5C5A2D4C0E8BC74AF73F5123D67F51C7C45479C79796165213CB9|
|635E3B37F66ACECB2A4D4EDFD99B1F285F9DC72ADFDFF646E6E7E45BEAAB0B49194|
|F797A1F8140DB526E8D555F81A78F03A79036CB949DE02374AB99A9DEB523FDD4A9|
|9BA6A1B20639A1DB36930441595466D4B34376BBADF21BEE33DF901ECFC487E2237|
|C01DC935E867DC7629E5D7D5AE81B196FCAA7B5C76DCA15E324AC6C0EE389900BB2|
|4D1835CCD9310981EF906CA44540D6BD5DC45FC17D16AA9D5723D41F1A8A35617D0|
|EC38AD4AA906CCC668788ADE7B9E81BDCFC975F205187B096E4B0D3FD7E34F6B762|
|F31931C04E343A8130F0A5B8521F0ABE406D84B8033FC265A885AC85E9BAEDCD25F|
|13B5A65178E9A235B36EF31FACB7AF480EEBE008983C41BE055FC5A53CFD5A39034|
|3FCDAE9D7FE1B3EC91DB07F97649D7ED631E9F75D7AEEA25F177BFE215A049A2B92|
|400D33823D30B9170DB21751E645F7F642B404B544511EE516254525C54C5DB434B|
|53433DB74C5235E2CB6E8E59BA25437269B716A1EAC605C779CF80E74BEE1154DA3|
|9684B6E9D4A2D0B62A9A4B3BCF1ECEA0BF8E4ED4FCECCC5B43CDA8B38FD7D026F4F|
|2C97679B89E9E519EC46DD0A3976F936EF421CF9522FB413D4D9AA0B794C3FAC63A|
|6E604DC5C73006105775981C04F70D9147E8C39DF63973EF630EDE07A0EF21F908D|
|CFF987C021ED0CB3745F3E7E15B5F0003956F6EFF69D4AA1F031B33E41D30A83B6E|
|DC057A67C92930384DCE80610B0C557295BF19730D3BB5ABE8A7C9A9F166664430A|
|115DF04CA7B58FC0B6705DCBF|

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

46 minutes ago, TheGentlemanGhostronaut said:

I'm a bit confused about the buffs.  Going into either Squid or Dwarf knocks off the buffs, but you want to spend most of your time in one of those forms, right?  So... what's the point of the buffs?

If by buffs you are referring to the resistance shields (ex. Shining shield), those are primarily used by players forgoing both nova and dwarf and instead sticking to playing in human form.

Human PB's also tend to pick up other toggles (weave, combat jump, etc). 

Click buffs like hasten and light form persist even when u change forms. You can only activate them in human form, but do carry over when you swap forms. 

My own Peacebringer is usually in Human form and exemplars a lot. Since I can't rely on Light Form for protection, I have all those damage resist toggles that most people skip. If a fight gets out of hand and I have to switch to Dwarf, it only takes a few seconds after the fight to restart those toggles and return to Human mode.

In terms of making Peacebringers simple, I find Nova the least useful of the forms and so mine is poorly slotted and little-used, which means I have more enhancement slots available to make Human and Dwarf fun and effective. Modern teams usually blow through fights with massive DPS and really don't need a Nova to add more, but I do encounter a lot of teams that need more aggro control or even a healer.

13 hours ago, TheGentlemanGhostronaut said:

I'm a bit confused about the buffs.  Going into either Squid or Dwarf knocks off the buffs, but you want to spend most of your time in one of those forms, right?  So... what's the point of the buffs?

Shields (toggles) drop when you change forms.

Any click buff, whether it's Essence Boost or Hasten, will carry for its full duration.

Set bonuses *also* carry over, regardless of form - switching to Nova, for instance, won't deprive you of the set bonuses in human or dwarf. (It's "just" a toggle, after all, just a somewhat weird one.)

Peacebringers are probably easier than Warshades for the simple fact that when you click something, it does the same thing every time and doesn't rely on "is there an enemy/enemy body around?" (plus you don't have to try to *get* enemies in range of your squishy self.) Peacebringers are also (IMHO) easier to run as purely human, if you choose to go that route.

Running either for the first time, you're probably going to find yourself burning respecs and those extra build slots while you get your head around it. (At 10 and 50, you will get extra build slots. They're completely independent of each other, other than being on the same character and using the same AT/primary/secondary. they don't share enhancements or set bonuses.) I'd encourage you to go triform on that first build, despite the somewhat added complexity - I tend to use Nova more, with Dwarf somewhat situational.  Toss a humanform on that second build slot, switch back and forth if you want, just for comparison. 

Going to throw an old guide of mine in here - yes, old. From live. Some things have changed/altered, but... well, this was from live, might still help.

Raising a Peacebringer

And one of mine that has nothing to do with slotting or play, but if you want the backstory (alternately, skip if you want no spoilers. I also need to rewrite this.)

Kheldian backstory guide 1.0

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

13 hours ago, TheGentlemanGhostronaut said:

it's always best to team-up until you get the hang of an archetype and when you team up with non-Kheldian archetypes you get buffs from each different type of archetype you team up with.

Keep it simple.

Start off getting a decent human form going. Your defenses work best at range, so stay at range until you are ready to "arrest" an enemy.

For your first Kheldian, I would suggest trying either the squid (blaster) or the dwarf (tank).

The squid is very squishy. I don't like turning into it unless someone else can taunt the enemy. If someone else is controlling the agro, I turn into squid and blast away.

This is the kind of kheldian that I'm playing now, so I tent to spend most of my time in human form.

I haven't played a Dwarf in a long time, but as I recall the Warshades are better Dwarves than Peacebringers. Form switching with a dwarf can work sort of the same way and the intent is to pull agro, so, once high enough, run into the crowd as a human, nuke, and switch up to dwarf to draw agro.

Always take down Voids, Quantums, cysts  <sp?>, etc. first. aka anything that does negative damage. And as soon you can get armor against negative, enhance it! (hint: there is a base buff that can give you some negative energy resistance, don't leave your base without it.)

Oh, and watch carefully when picking power to make sure you are picking powers that work in squid or dwarf form depending up on which 2nd form you pick.

I seriously suggest not playing a 3 form kheldian until you feel good playing a 2-form human/squid and a human/dwarf.

I also suggest making macros that to change trays to match your current form. But having said that, I play with a controller about 90% of the time, so I have lots of tray switches and tricks to avoid touching the keyboard or mouse.

• Thanks 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

5 minutes ago, UltraAlt said:

I haven't played a Dwarf in a long time, but as I recall the Warshades are better Dwarves than Peacebringers. Form switching with a dwarf can work sort of the same way and the intent is to pull agro, so, once high enough, run into the crowd as a human, nuke, and switch up to dwarf to draw agro.

Always take down Voids, Quantums, cysts  <sp?>, etc. first. aka anything that does negative damage. And as soon you can get armor against negative, enhance it! (hint: there is a base buff that can give you some negative energy resistance, don't leave your base without it.)

Dwarf:

The difference between PB and WS dwarf forms -

- PB Dwarf has a regular heal. The WS dwarf's heal is also an attack. So while you can't heal on demand... you have an extra attack. I do, sometimes, feel the lack on a PB.

- WS Dwarf has the Warshade's second damage buff (Mire.) Which is why forms are pushed a bit more for a 'shade, in part.

As far as Quantums? Meh. They'll do a little extra damage you'll feel early on, but they've been nerfed so hard you'll get to where you don't really notice them. Cysts used to be dangerous, long ago on live, because they spawned Nictus. Now they don't even do that in the Kheldian-specific missions. The most dangerous thing about them is the explosion when they die. Cysts are pretty much a non-issue, sadly.  So, yes, slot your inherent and NE-resist shield, but you don't have to take any real special meeasures. (Voids and Qs used to do Nictus damage, which specifically did extra damage just to Kheldians. They no longer do - haven't since live.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

16 minutes ago, SeraphimKensai said:

I remember reading this post during the days of live.

Yeah, I've wanted to clean up and update that post for a while now.

21 hours ago, Greycat said:

As far as Quantums? Meh. They'll do a little extra damage you'll feel early on, but they've been nerfed so hard you'll get to where you don't really notice them. Cysts used to be dangerous, long ago on live, because they spawned Nictus. Now they don't even do that in the Kheldian-specific missions. The most dangerous thing about them is the explosion when they die. Cysts are pretty much a non-issue, sadly.  So, yes, slot your inherent and NE-resist shield, but you don't have to take any real special meeasures. (Voids and Qs used to do Nictus damage, which specifically did extra damage just to Kheldians. They no longer do - haven't since live.)

Yes. Once you get some negative resistance and slot it up, it isn't so bad, but until you slot up negative resistance they can be a very real threat - as you say "early on".

Yeah. Honestly, I loved the Cyst the way that they were. The Bull-in-the-China shop teams would just plow in and  .... enemy spawn city!

I guess the Kheldian stink on teams isn't as much of an issue as it used to be either.

I remember times when a Kheldian had been on a team and left that the team leader would call for disbanding and reforming to get rid of the Kheldian stink on the team.

• Haha 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

LOL!

Yeah, the Kheldian Curse was a big surprise back in the day.

If only there had been a way to hide your actual origin, it could have played out like a murder mystery, a game of Werewolf, or a really fancy version of Among Us.

As it was -- if I recall correctly -- the leader would kick everyone, log off, and go play some WoW.

Missed opportunities.

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

As one newb to another, here's how I keep things simple in my wee brain:

1) each form only has 4 basic and similar attacks 
2) make a macro or keybind that switches your power tray the same time you switch forms. 1 tray per form
3) once you get the hang of switching forms (and the attacks available to you in that form), you can start getting better at timing your form changes for best results.

4) If you're planning on being fully tri-form, then don't invest (too many) slots in your res powers. treat them like mules for set bonuses and globals. they'll be off most of the time. instead, focus on set bonuses for your def and res numbers.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:08 PM, DoctorDitko said:

As it was -- if I recall correctly -- the leader would kick everyone, log off, and go play some WoW.

Missed opportunities.

I can't say I've ever had this happen. Possibly because when someone would call out a quantum or void, I wouldn't be hiding in the corner. Those were *my* meat... I had quantum, void and cyst kill counts in bios for quite a while, 'til they got nerfed down to being just extra XP.

3 hours ago, Greycat said:

Those were *my* meat... I had quantum, void and cyst kill counts in bios for quite a while, 'til they got nerfed down to being just extra XP.

I was the same way play style wise although it didn't put a kill count in the bio, but voids/quantums we're easily enough dispatched with a select target macro and either incandescent strike or gravity well followed by any respective chain.

Cysts were always fun too because I'd time nukes for them. On my warshade I'd do a double mire quasar and people would ask where the cyst went thinking it turned invisible and was going to kill them again.

On 11/21/2021 at 11:37 PM, Six-Six said:

As one newb to another, here's how I keep things simple in my wee brain:

1) each form only has 4 basic and similar attacks 
2) make a macro or keybind that switches your power tray the same time you switch forms. 1 tray per form
3) once you get the hang of switching forms (and the attacks available to you in that form), you can start getting better at timing your form changes for best results.

4) If you're planning on being fully tri-form, then don't invest (too many) slots in your res powers. treat them like mules for set bonuses and globals. they'll be off most of the time. instead, focus on set bonuses for your def and res numbers.

You can use in game options to setup these binds.

Drag Form powers into a tray. I manage to get almost everything into Trays 1-3

I started it during Live, using the numpad and it stuck. In Tri-Form I can switch between forms with ease.

Doesn't matter how your binds are setup as long they work for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

/e poofgone

36 minutes ago, JasperStone said:

You can use in game options to setup these binds.

Drag Form powers into a tray. I manage to get almost everything into Trays 1-3

I started it during Live, using the numpad and it stuck. In Tri-Form I can switch between forms with ease.

Doesn't matter how your binds are setup as long they work for you.

im lucky that I use an mmo mouse and have created macros so that my right thumb can choose between each form and each form lower trays change accordingly, once mastered as you said, pb is much easier to play

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

Binds are essential to smoothly playing a shape shifting PB or WS. by Essential I mean mandatory. I guess someone could play without them, but they are not going to have a good time imo. Too much shifting between forms to meet the NOW moment if you want to be efficient and effective.

Any player can roll a Keldian and make it sorta work. A master can excel and make the rest of the team look silly in many scenarios.

On 11/20/2021 at 7:16 AM, UltraAlt said:

Yes. Once you get some negative resistance and slot it up, it isn't so bad, but until you slot up negative resistance they can be a very real threat - as you say "early on".

I happen to be on a PB right now. Level 5. Nothing slotted. Out of curiosity, I decided to see what sort of threat these were versus what I was thinking of.

Me, vs an even con Skull quantum gunner. (Obviously fighting something higher will do more, but as a baseline here...) Solo, so no inherent boosts.

All my energy resist comes from an unslotted Incandescence, which you have to have by default. 11.25%. Initially I had a defense booster - cheap mitigation - which brought me up to 18....something percent. (Maybe 18.5.) It took 12 shots, of which 2 or 3 missed, to get me into the red. Mind you, I'm just *standing* here waiting for him to shoot me. (My only other mitigation? Unslotted essence boost on auto, so there is a heal there.) Now, by this time the gunner would be dead - I have more attacks than him, and with the defense booster keeping me from getting knocked down there's no way even with the RNG hating me that he'd get that many shots off with me fighting back.

So I dropped the booster.  It *and* the survival amplifier. (for the +max HP.)

Stunned twice... for about half a second. Out of six shots which got me down into the red. Sound awful? (This one was the only test where he actually *hit* me six times in a row.)

Well, in the time for him to take two shots, I managed to cycle through *my* attacks and kill him. And I only have Gleaming Bolt and Blast, with one prestige enhancement each in them. And then essence boost kicked in and gave me a nice heal.

So, *cheap* boosters (especially if you get them at level 1 or 2) seriously cut down any sort of threat. Even ignoring them, though... like I said, unslotted level 5 doing nothing but standing there and it still took multiple shots to get me down into the red... and I killed him off in a few seconds with two basic attacks, not even counting P2W (which the KB from Nemesis staff would prevent him attacking for even longer.) Doing things like...  basic inspiration usage and slotting *something* would cut it down even more.

(Next mission - with my boosters back - a +1 Q gunner hit me twice... for about 10% total before he died.)

So. Threat? Sure. "Very real threat?" Ehhhhhh... The stun just doesn't last long, about long enough to notice it says "stunned" before it drops. A Skull boss with a hold is a bigger threat, frankly.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:10 AM, TheGentlemanGhostronaut said:

a build for PB that's relatively simple to play

If you want the simplest PB build possible, take a look at this one. It is intended for people like myself, who love the concept of Peacebringers but not the complexity of the triforrm playstyle.

To be clear, this build is nowhere near as powerful as the more complex builds you will find here in the forum. But it has more than enough ranged DPS in Nova and tankiness in Dwarf to make you feel like a useful contributor to any team you join. Well, maybe not any team, but certainly any PUG team.

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1709;735;1470;HEX;|
|78DA6594CB4F13511487EFB4536A2908A594F28696474B0BA545F74621285002098|
|95B527080D1D2920E1059FA57B873A13C74E3C6F858F98CFF847161E2C61750E5A9|
|51C6D37B7E96319DA4F9E67EE7D133736F3B7E73A8E2E1E55B17845233984E19C6F|
|4A4969AD566727A665ECB39A766752D33AB09BABC497D7E6179309BD3DA87B3B945|
|6322935E7392EFB2164C4FCCCD6919435FD562C995453D935D31A62F51DBE5CEFFB|
|286B492AC8B2BB994A898CC66D3B1A4965AA2BCAA7F8B6B5ACE58D0973C723D9259|
|D50D7D464FEBCB6B6E6986D385C1443DCD32409F5F0E81CB54C53D4250159DEBE00|
|6B37B13DC626E176A14596317AD74D342B13645C642015E8782CC1D07528529143F|
|BB3A7A117638FB18DD2554F19BF27814D3E1B86F932EB20E6E809BCCDE2DF001D34|