Tell me about your "main"

Cheddacheese

8 hours ago, Nostromo21 said:

Any suggestions on easiest to solo stalkers much appreciated, although I might miss the safety of flying+ranged+stealth+pets with my Pen eh.

While Kinetic Melee is considered questionable on other ATs... KM Stalkers hit like a sack of bricks. Having a real BU makes a difference, and Burst right out of Hide is great fun. Kai, my main here, is a KM/Bio/Dark Stalker. My very first Praetorian character, Shade in Shadow, was KM/WP and soloed all the way through gold side back-in-the-day.

The original version of my old Liberty main was a Dual Blade/Willpower/Mu Stalker. Kestrel was leveled mostly solo on the red side and that also went pretty well. DB is Lethal damage, though, so that slows things down. A lot more things will laugh at those swords in the mid-levels. KM's Smash and Energy are much more fun against DE rock and crystal monsters, robots, Circle spectrals, armored Crey goons and that kind of thing.

The DE mushrooms will still think you're funny, though. And at higher levels the Hydras will just barf on you a little more. 😆

Edited by Coyotedancer
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice

10 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Only reason I never recreated my ice/nrg tank from live is that I can't remember her name or what she looked like.

I am going to say Belly Bubbles, at least that's how I see it in my impending fan fiction.

• Haha 4

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

19 hours ago, Nostromo21 said:

Any suggestions on easiest to solo stalkers much appreciated, although I might miss the safety of flying+ranged+stealth+pets with my Pen eh

Ice Melee/Energy Aura!

• Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

So, I have three 'Mains.'  One who is exclusively blue side, one who is exclusively red side, and one who does both.

My main Hero is Leading Lady, a Technology Invul/Energy Melee Tanker.  She was my first 50 on Live, and the first character I recreated on Homecoming.  Her backstory was that she was a C-List actress who got kidnapped by a deranged fan and was badly scarred, both physically and emotionally, before she was rescued.  She bought a suit of Crey-knockoff Power Armor and swore that she would never be a victim again, and rescue others who needed it.

My main Villain is the Dyne Freak, a Science Super Strength/Rad Armor Brute.  Back on Live, when City of Villains first came out, I had a 'thing' where I wanted to create Villains that belonged to every pre-existing enemy group in the game.  I had a Hellion, a Skull, a Sky Raider, a Family guy, an Outcast, a Warrior... etc.  Dyne Freak was one of those, though she was Super Strength/Regen in her first incarnation.  I never found a good RP niche for her on live, but she had a fun aesthetic so I recreated her in Homecoming, and now she's probably my most commonly played RP character. 

Finally, my main Rogue is Unity Black Tango, a Malta Gunslinger.  I made two Malta toons on Live, a Blaster (Unity Red Bravo) and a Corruptor (Unity Black Kilo), but neither of them really 'clicked' with me.  I love the Malta Group look, though, and when Homecoming came and I got to play a Sentinel, it was absolutely what I wanted.  Black Tango is a Tech Dual Pistols/Willpower Sentinel, and yeah, I know Sentinels are underpowered, but MAN if this guy isn't fun to play.  He's my absolute favorite for just messing around, he soloes like a champ and I've come up with a fun RP 'hook' for him so I have a blast in groups with him, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/25/2022 at 1:17 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Wonder how many of us ended up here because of that.

Add me to that list.  Discovered that game in 1983, as a Freshman in college.  I still have all of it, in a box...  😆

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

#1, my namesake/titular toon.  First ever 50 tank on Live (in 2004).  Stone Armor/Super Strength.  First toon I remade on HC.  Foot Stomp never gets old.

#2, Nosfera-too.  First ever 50 on Live (in 2004).  Kinetics/Dark Defender.  Second toon I remade on HC.  Still hella fun.

All other "mains" are in the sig.  I tank alot, but also enjoy support.  Far and away the most durable and most played (VL 500-ish) is NUTCRCKR.

• Like 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

Wuigly Squigly
Plant/Dark Dominator
Lawful-Chaotic Neutral (varies) usually resides Villainside.

A powerful magic being from the netherworld. Few mortals have had close dealings with the reaper and lived to talk about it. The prescence of a "Grim reaper" has been noted in urban legends and folklore through human history. It is not known if he is a single entity or one of many. One thing is for certain, he is a physical embodiment of death. A reaper robed in tattered cloth and darkness. Wuigly draws his dark energy from the netherworld, and is able to drain the life force of living things if he so wishes. His prime directive is ferrying certain souls from one side to the next, but he is also in pursuit of powerful magical artifacts that do not belong in the hands of humanity. As a reaper, he expresses little concern for human squabbles and doesn't generally show any kind of human emotion, beyond what appears to be slight annoyance.

screenshot_210410-21-05-44.jpg

Playstyle:

Absolutely wrecks +4/x8 mobs with Seeds and proc'd Creepers and a few different sources of AoE dmg. Strangler is proc'd up with dmg procs and the dominator build up ATO so he essentially rotates it with his attack chain for additional dmg. He has capped S/L with his Ice armor (Netherworld armor in this case), and has been able to solo some less dangerous AVs from time to time. He was my first villain on the live servers back in 2006 as a Plant/Thorn, he has returned as /dark as gather shadows gives a perfect blend of mez potency, added defense and damage. I never get bored of playing him!
Edited by KingofMonkeys
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My main character, which started out as a joke toon, Frostbeaux, is a level 50 ice/willpower sentinel, with 3 alphas maxed out. One for damage, one for control, and one for defense. She’s convinced a few anti-sentinel types that they can be good. She spends most of her spare time badge whoring. I got her up to 820. 

she’s also the toon I spent the most time creating the original costume. I took a half dozen or so pics of Flambeaux and tried to create an icy blue version but Flambeaux’s exact skirt pattern isn’t available.

• Like 1

My main is a Thugs/Traps mastermind.  By main, this is what I consider the biggest gun of my nearly 100 alts, Tier 4 (only one other is T4, so it's just one of those two by this definition!)

The one who I'd pull out if there was a Big Event.

I often take the old girl out for spins, even though there's nothing I need, the last tiny tweak I made over a year ago.  I don't pretend to have the bestest build ever, but it suffices to solo just about anything at +4/+8, except for the end fight in (old) ITF, and Reichsmann, though I can fight him to a standstill indefinitely in the "run away, run away!" mission =D

I've since seen strategies for both, but just getting to those moments is a long haul.  Maybe someday.

Edited by Norl
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/28/2022 at 1:10 PM, Spaghetti Betty said:

Ice Melee/Energy Aura!

Cheers I made mine "Kelvina Tor" - she hits like a super-mule, but I guess I'm just crap at melee - more then 3 or 4 mobs & I struggle to mop up once I de-stealth, eh. Is there a Stalker School you can send this Grumpy Old Bastard (GOB) Gamer to lol...?

Edited by Nostromo21

Game over man, game over!

On 9/29/2022 at 5:06 AM, KingofMonkeys said:
Wuigly Squigly
Plant/Dark Dominator
Lawful-Chaotic Neutral (varies) usually resides Villainside.

A powerful magic being from the netherworld. Few mortals have had close dealings with the reaper and lived to talk about it. The prescence of a "Grim reaper" has been noted in urban legends and folklore through human history. It is not known if he is a single entity or one of many. One thing is for certain, he is a physical embodiment of death. A reaper robed in tattered cloth and darkness. Wuigly draws his dark energy from the netherworld, and is able to drain the life force of living things if he so wishes. His prime directive is ferrying certain souls from one side to the next, but he is also in pursuit of powerful magical artifacts that do not belong in the hands of humanity. As a reaper, he expresses little concern for human squabbles and doesn't generally show any kind of human emotion, beyond what appears to be slight annoyance.

screenshot_210410-21-05-44.jpg

Playstyle:

Absolutely wrecks +4/x8 mobs with Seeds and proc'd Creepers and a few different sources of AoE dmg. Strangler is proc'd up with dmg procs and the dominator build up ATO so he essentially rotates it with his attack chain for additional dmg. He has capped S/L with his Ice armor (Netherworld armor in this case), and has been able to solo some less dangerous AVs from time to time. He was my first villain on the live servers back in 2006 as a Plant/Thorn, he has returned as /dark as gather shadows gives a perfect blend of mez potency, added defense and damage. I never get bored of playing him!

I have a concept Dominator lass you would like!

https://imgur.com/a/KhqDW1n

Belladonna Nightshade, Plant/Thorny

We should...'get together' some time, Mr Squiggles...😘

9 minutes ago, Nostromo21 said:

Cheers I made mine "Kelvina Tor" - she hits like a super-mule, but I guess I'm just crap at melee - more then 3 or 4 mobs & I struggle to mop up once I de-stealth, eh. Is there a Stalker School you can send this Grumpy Old Bastard (GOB) Gamer to lol...?

Ice/EnA is admittedly a bit more of a late bloomer. You will probably start to feel it coming together in the high 20s-mid 30s. Freezing Touch is a very, very strong power. Frost is also a great opener out of Hide when faced with a large mob. It will obliterate mobs after investing a few slots into it. Once you get Energy Absorption at 28, the ball will really get rolling. Also, if you aren't using your stalker ATOs, then you should. They are very good!

• Like 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

On Torch, Six-Six is a technofreak. Ex-Freakshow, used to hang out with Dwayne, Billy, Omie (though they prefer to be called Drek, Bile, Ohmtown), and Doc Buzzsaw. Dated Katey Pierce for a while, but things fell apart when he found out she only wanted his body... literally... to try new implants on... which she did. So, now he's "too tech" to be a freak and the gang limits association with him. He's lost most of his conductive powers, so he carries guns and a knife. Does things mostly on his own now. [DP/Ninja/Elec Blaster]

On Indom, Six-Six is simply short for Operative 11771-0066, a rogue Arachnos Spymaster sent to [redacted]. He doesn't give a rat's rear end to Recluse's drivel about world domination and all that, but he still likes getting paid. He's ditched the uniform, but the helmet is really hard to remove lest you risk cutting the wire that controls behaviour and obedience to only end up a well-armed and well-armoured vegetable. With his standard issue rifle he and his 3 arachnobots like to throw a 'nade or two every now and then to spread some terrror amongst the populace. [SoA Huntsman with Mace Mastery]

On Reunion, Six-Six is my very first toon. DP/WP/No Mastery Sentinel. Just a regular bloke with a couple of guns, a nice sturdy kevlar vest and an old jet pack. He never considered himself a hero, but some saw him as a vigilante. Lately, however, he's in the Rogue Isles where things are both more relaxing and more exciting. He's come a long way since first picking up his first pair of semi-autos, learning the ins-and-outs of different groups, and most recently the Super Secret Konami Sentinel Co---

...wait, who are you guys?
...what are you...
...put that... don't touch that...
...get off of m---mph...

TheRe iS no sEcreT cODe.
thEre is oNLy MOT

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

My sis  put me onto CoH back in the day. She had an alt that was a tank, modeled on and named after a certain Disney fairy that you have to clap to keep alive when they drink poisoned milk or something. As a knock off, I made Trixibelle, a very tall blond Broadsword/Regen Scrapper, because they said scrappers were the best at running solo. Survived all through the Regen boosts/nerfs/whatevs. Trixi always gets back up.  She was my first 50 on Live, my only 50 here, and my only incarnate on either. I know she isn't the most bad ass toon, but to me, she is, and there is no amount of stress she can't relieve for me by hitting things over the head and about the midsection with her Rularuu eyeball broadsword. 

Her backstory is the old "parents were scientists on an isolated island in the Bahamas working on genetically enhancing animals, killed when some of the experiments went all wrong, baby orphaned and raised by genetically enhanced intelligent cats, eventually making her way to Paragon City to seek out humans and help them in exchange for treats because she's just nice like that."  =^.^=

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, momentarygrace said:

Her backstory is the old "parents were scientists on an isolated island in the Bahamas working on genetically enhancing animals, killed when some of the experiments went all wrong, baby orphaned and raised by genetically enhanced intelligent cats, eventually making her way to Paragon City to seek out humans and help them in exchange for treats because she's just nice like that."  =^.^=

Walk on two legs not of four, walk on four legs breaks the law.

What happens when we break the law?  What happens when the rules arent fair?

We all know where we go from there?

To the House of Pain.

Edited by High_Beam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

My forum namesake is my Elec/Elec

Blaster from live era, who I totally dig, but is probably not my most-played.

That would probably be Ann Ionic, a Rogue who was my first try at making a Sentinel.  For some reason she just clicked for me.  She's basically "female member of the Outcasts."

So you thought what, there were no mutant women in the Outcasts?

A woman can't develop lightning powers?

Can't be p*$%ed at how the cops handled the Trolls in Eastgate?

Can't throw a lightning bolt at a cop car? Get booked for assault? Put in the Zig?

Can't take part in an Arachnos breakout?

If you really think that, you're in for a big shock.  Tell my sister I love her, and tell everyone else to stay the hell out of my way.

Edited by Generator
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, momentarygrace said:

Not my main, but I have an alt like that.  A Praetorian, named "Grroowlll", because the Powers Division admin that forced her to sign up thought they were being funny.

• Thumbs Up 2

Brain Pan and Petey

Radiation/Energy Melee/Energy Mastery Tank

Brain Pan smash bad guys! Get better costume, like WCW Championship Belt. Smash stupid Hell Guy who step on Brain Pan's butterfly collection. RRRAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Brain Pan smell ice cream. Brain Pan raised by Grandma and Grandpa when parents go fight in Ricky War. Brain Pan not know why Ricky want to fight, but Brain Pan no like him anyway. Brain Pan think table cloth make great cape! Brain Pan favorite movie guy is Mongo from Blazing Horses! Brain Pan like Sheriff Bart! Brain Pan love Petey the Cat! He is Brain Pan's Best Friend Furever!  

RIP Petey: June 2018 - December 2021 You were my best friend and I will miss you always. I will keep you on Brain Pan's shoulder forever, baby. I love you.

• Like 2

DUUN DUN DAAAHHH!!! BRAIN PAN!!!

15 hours ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Ice/EnA is admittedly a bit more of a late bloomer. You will probably start to feel it coming together in the high 20s-mid 30s. Freezing Touch is a very, very strong power. Frost is also a great opener out of Hide when faced with a large mob. It will obliterate mobs after investing a few slots into it. Once you get Energy Absorption at 28, the ball will really get rolling. Also, if you aren't using your stalker ATOs, then you should. They are very good!

Can you please elaborate on "using your stalker ATOs"...Archetype Origins? What does that mean in this context? Sorry, total terminology newb here! ;).

2 hours ago, Nostromo21 said:

Can you please elaborate on "using your stalker ATOs"...Archetype Origins? What does that mean in this context? Sorry, total terminology newb here! ;).

There are special sets enhancements in the game, two per Archetype, which can be slotted into any damaging primary or secondary power (or for Controllers/Dominators, a primary or secondary control power), give exceptionally good set bonuses, and have unique procs designed to help the various ATs at their respective specialties.  For Stalkers, the procs are one that causes you to re-enter the "Hidden" state (without losing aggro though), guaranteeing that your next hit will be a Critical (usually best in Assassin Strike).  The other gives all your attacks a small chance to immediately finish the cooldown on Build Up.

These "ATOs" are Attuned automatically, meaning they can be used starting at level 10 and their stats scale based on your level, all the way up to 50.  Once you hit 50, you can use an Enhancement Catalyst to make them Superior versions, which have even bulkier set bonuses and proc chances/numbers (but will still retain their powers if you Exemplar down to a lower level).

Edited by Lazarillo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, Nostromo21 said:

Archetype Origins

So enhancements have several 'flavors'.  Back on Live we all started with Training Origin (TO), which could be used by everyone but were really not that good for boosting stats.  HC has ditched those and gone straight to Dual-Origin (DO) and Single-Origin (SO) enhancements for sale.  Dual-Origin are a step up from the TO's but you have to get ones that match your origin (Magic/Natural, Science/Mutant, etc).  Single-Origin must match your origin exactly, but provide the best 'boost' to your stats of all the purchasable enhancements. 

Then we get to the Invention system (IO's).  These, unlike the enhancements above, do not 'age out' and stop working when you level up too far.  A Level 20 IO will provide the same percentage of boost regardless of what level you are above it.  But, you can't buy these from vendors, you have to either make them yourself from salvage and recipes, OR bid on them from the Consignment House.   

Not only are there generic IO's that boost a specific stat, but also Set IO's that boost multiple stats, AND when slotted in a power together, add more stats.  Some also add "procs" which are basically effects that process on a set frequency of probability.  These can be used by anyone as long as they're the minimum level for the Set IO. 

Attuning these Set IO's make them level with you, so that they get more effective as you gain levels.   

Some IO's come in Superior (purple) variations, which ONLY work with Level 50 characters, but can be exemplar'd down and still work.  They also have larger boosts to your stats/procs/whatever.   

At the top of the food chain are the Archetype Origins (ATO's).  These ONLY work with specific archetypes, and as was explained by @Lazarillo, they provide specific benefits for that archetype, such as a "hide" proc for stalkers, or a mezz pet for Dominators, things like that.  They tend to be very expensive on the Consignment market (several million inf) but also are often found in the Heroes and Villains superpacks if you like to 'gamble' on lootboxes at 10m inf a pop.

We could go into the other "origin" enhancers, Hami-O's and the like, but those are dropped from specific content in the game, and unless you've got influence to spare or generous friends, you'll need to run that content to procure them. 

• Thumbs Up 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

On 10/4/2022 at 1:01 PM, MistressOhm said:

So enhancements have several 'flavors'.  Back on Live we all started with Training Origin (TO), which could be used by everyone but were really not that good for boosting stats.  HC has ditched those and gone straight to Dual-Origin (DO) and Single-Origin (SO) enhancements for sale.  Dual-Origin are a step up from the TO's but you have to get ones that match your origin (Magic/Natural, Science/Mutant, etc).  Single-Origin must match your origin exactly, but provide the best 'boost' to your stats of all the purchasable enhancements. 

Then we get to the Invention system (IO's).  These, unlike the enhancements above, do not 'age out' and stop working when you level up too far.  A Level 20 IO will provide the same percentage of boost regardless of what level you are above it.  But, you can't buy these from vendors, you have to either make them yourself from salvage and recipes, OR bid on them from the Consignment House.   

Not only are there generic IO's that boost a specific stat, but also Set IO's that boost multiple stats, AND when slotted in a power together, add more stats.  Some also add "procs" which are basically effects that process on a set frequency of probability.  These can be used by anyone as long as they're the minimum level for the Set IO. 

Attuning these Set IO's make them level with you, so that they get more effective as you gain levels.   

Some IO's come in Superior (purple) variations, which ONLY work with Level 50 characters, but can be exemplar'd down and still work.  They also have larger boosts to your stats/procs/whatever.   

At the top of the food chain are the Archetype Origins (ATO's).  These ONLY work with specific archetypes, and as was explained by @Lazarillo, they provide specific benefits for that archetype, such as a "hide" proc for stalkers, or a mezz pet for Dominators, things like that.  They tend to be very expensive on the Consignment market (several million inf) but also are often found in the Heroes and Villains superpacks if you like to 'gamble' on lootboxes at 10m inf a pop.

We could go into the other "origin" enhancers, Hami-O's and the like, but those are dropped from specific content in the game, and unless you've got influence to spare or generous friends, you'll need to run that content to procure them. 

Thanks heaps kindly guys - you learn something new every day, even when you achieve grumpy old bastard gamer status he he!

• Thumbs Up 3

I think at the moment my "main" is the Create New Character button.  Seriously, *why* do I have all these toons?  I've saved Atlas Park so many time I think I should get a repeat discount.  Mathew Habashy doesn't explain what's wrong to me anymore, he just points and I go there.

For a while my main was my Fort, but getting every last IO I'd need for her was getting to be a pain, so I ended up making about 50 alts instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1