A City of Heroes Con!

On 10/5/2022 at 8:47 PM, Lines said:

Maybe CoH is too specific. A more general theme may attract a broader audience. How about just comics?

Yes! This is a great idea! Some kind of organized gathering for comic lovers! A sort of... Comics Convention! A comic con!

It'll be the first of its kind!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Resident certified baby

• 2 weeks later

It could be hosted at one of the big 3 Con ((GenCon DragonCon Origins)) as a Homecoming meet and greet held at one of the resturants or even during convention slots. The picturee is from GenCon 07.  We met at the Hard Rock (Friday) and then at a upper floor resturant and bar on Saturday Night we had a blast

HPIM0576.JPG

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

do they still have big gaming places anywhere?

image.png.96071039d6d4832f330c6c3e28553840.png

spacer.png

photo credit: Obsidius

Cuppa, Posi &.. Obsidius?

I think this was a "Meet and Greet" event in May 2006 at Howie's Game Shack.

The company's execs and developers rented out Howie's and gave away cheap gameplay, along with prizes. Richard Garriott, known as Lord British to Ultima fans, showed up.

Had my fist Monster energy drink there...

• Like 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I attended a meet and greet in Austin one year, it was a kickoff party for Tabula Rasa as well as a CoH get together held at a Dave and Buster's. 

That was when I discovered Rowr wasn't just a silly catgirl but a really cool player too (Actually knew that before, but always good to reinforce the notion.) 

Swag was procured, people were taking pics with Ghost Widow and Lord British (Richard Garriot), and drinking way too much while playing skee-ball. 

• Thumbs Up 2

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

On 10/6/2022 at 12:52 PM, Snarky said:

Superhero aficionado mmorpg event.   SAME. 

That opens it to champions, ship of idiots, lost city of titans, w/e

I did my part.  I gave you a name.  Now go out and be the SAME

Sounds like an origin story...

• Thumbs Up 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

Well, I like this idea a lot! I would be interested.

Until then, how about a virtual meet with the Dev team? Covid lockdown made this the norm. It might be fun having a Bringing in the New Year virtual meet. Ideally, it'd be more like a panel where we could ask the Devs stuff and so on.