Exploit Weakness IO cannot be placed on Auction House

MrSnottyPants

It's a level 43 Exploit Weakness: Damage/Range, crafted by myself.  Any attempt to move it to the auction house (drag, right click) fails - it just jumps back to the character's Enhancements.  I've tried logging off, waiting a day, and mailing it to another character.

Is there an error log somewhere - maybe that would tell me what's going on.

• Thanks 1

Maybe you have maxed the numbers of items you are allowed to place in AH?

Maybe you are getting connect issues (rubber banding) with the server?

• Thumbs Down 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

• Lead Game Master

Thanks for the heads up. We're experiencing some fallout from an issue that cropped up a few weeks ago, and this may be related. If you find any other IOs like this, let us know.

In the meantime, just convert it to something else and sell that.

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!

I ran a couple of quick tests on Brainstorm, granting myself full sets of Exploit Weakness both attuned and level 43, and was able to put them all in the AH without issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

I guess my post came off as rude?  I dunno,  but its gone now.  Read the quote below if you still need to see it. 

The guys trolling me around the forum have won,  ill stop posting stuff.

Edited by TheZag
  • Thumbs Down 2

• City Council
4 hours ago, TheZag said:

Possibly the issue Impervium mentioned was deployed as a live server hotfix and didnt land on brainstorm?

I honestly dont know the process but someone stealing billions of influence through an auction house exploit might have had the fix fast tracked straight to the live servers.

This is exactly what happened in this case.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

In a slightly ironic twist, I had an Exploit Weakness: Damage/Range recipe drop during a session the other night and, once crafted, it would not go into the AH. Which is old news by now, but I thought it funny that I got that specific drop after having (futilely, in hindsight) tested it on Brainstorm.

• Haha 1

Just now, I found that a level 50 Exploit Weakness Damage/Range IO won't move into the AH. Reflecting on this, since all the Damage/Range IOs are binned into a single slot inside the AH regardless of level or attunement status, that's the expected behavior

Edited by srmalloy

• 2 months later

Just ran into this myself, freshly crafted Exploit Weakness Dam/Range, non attuned. (Mentioning mostly as a "still happening," tried giving to another character to put on AH, etc. before coming here. WIll just convert it.)

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

• 2 weeks later