What's the smallest change to CoX that you really want?

DougGraves

On 3/4/2023 at 6:52 AM, Judasace said:

and an especially large one around helicopter blades.

If they do that, I want to see the default landing spot for Team Teleport to the 'Rescue Robert Alderman' mission of the Penelope Yin TF changed -- right now it drops you on top of the tail of the helicopter that's the entrance to the mission, right in the middle of the rotor blade circle.

• Thumbs Up 1

Summons copying your current costume for Masterminds, like Illusion has. Edit: (probably not for beasts, bots, or demons because of size difference, but humanoids)

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, srmalloy said:

If they do that, I want to see the default landing spot for Team Teleport to the 'Rescue Robert Alderman' mission of the Penelope Yin TF changed -- right now it drops you on top of the tail of the helicopter that's the entrance to the mission, right in the middle of the rotor blade circle.

Freaks me out.  But that is due to my childhood fear of being decapitated by ceiling fans.  You have a rickety ceiling fan running and I am out.  I still walk out of restaurants like that.  I know its irrational but yeah.  At least Yin is a helicopter which will freaking decapitate you if the blade hits you so that's totally not irrational.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

For badge tracking...show that you have x of y badges and not just a grand total in the personal display

Also as others have said make the cell phone contact available earlier...in fact i would prefer it to be an unlockable perhaps with a badge.....as in after completing X story arcs  (say 50 )  you have established a network of spies and confidants so the cell phone is immediately available for any new contact

Edited by Black Space
Typo
  • Like 1

2 commands:

/savetray - saves your power trays in a text file.

/loadtray - loads your power trays from the text file. If there is any conflict on a hotkey, that hotkey is simply a blank spot.

It would be wonderful quality of life for respecs.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Character Enhancement Tray able to hold 100 enhancements.   I hate after a respec where I'm upgrading everything to have to reslot some if I don't want to lose them and then either having to do another respec, or use an unslotter.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, lemming said:

Character Enhancement Tray able to hold 100 enhancements.   I hate after a respec where I'm upgrading everything to have to reslot some if I don't want to lose them and then either having to do another respec, or use an unslotter.

While we're wishing on a star... free unslotters 🙂

I'd love to see a more robust team up LFG system. A system that actually gathers up people formally and transports you to events that are in progress and about to fill. The current implementation of that system is just a shell of what it honestly could've been. I login and try to see if there's a fun teaming event forming and all I see are "hitter looking for farm" in LFG and it just makes me not want to play. 

I'd really love a system for LFG where you open it and it's like "forming events" and looks like this for an example:

Event Leader Players Level Required Special Notes
Imperius Task Force PlayerNameX 7 35+ 4* Master (level 50+1 needed)

Edited by Zeraphia
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Zeraphia said:

I'd love to see a more robust team up LFG system. A system that actually gathers up people formally and transports you to events that are in progress and about to fill. The current implementation of that system is just a shell of what it honestly could've been. I login and try to see if there's a fun teaming event forming and all I see are "hitter looking for farm" in LFG and it just makes me not want to play. 

I'd really love a system for LFG where you open it and it's like "forming events" and looks like this for an example:

Event Leader Players Level Required Special Notes
Imperius Task Force PlayerNameX 7 35+ 4* Master (level 50+1 needed)

If we had such a system, it'd be full of AE farms too.

3 minutes ago, nuII said:

If we had such a system, it'd be full of AE farms too.

My imagination of it would be that since AE is not an event, the LFG would not be able to list it as such. Therefore, not used to find farms.

• Like 1

On 3/3/2023 at 7:02 PM, aethereal said:

On the same note, Ninjutsu.

While I haven't researched to learn the differences, I'm pretty sure Ninjutsu is a word. Maybe a synonym of Ninjitsu?

Edited by Crowcus Pocus

Warning: This post may contain an opinion.

32 minutes ago, First Player said:

Easier bio editing.

I'm curious -- what's not easy about the current system for that?

It's not that I don't think there's room for bio-editing to be improved in the form of making it more... I guess I'd say "robust," but I can't think of a way to make the process any easier than it already is.

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

3 hours ago, Mjolnerd said:

I'm curious -- what's not easy about the current system for that?

It's not that I don't think there's room for bio-editing to be improved in the form of making it more... I guess I'd say "robust," but I can't think of a way to make the process any easier than it already is.

The only thing that might be "easy" about the current bio editor is if you can one-shot your bio into it without needing to hit backspace or edit anything. It's beyond irritating to hit backspace to correct a mistake only to have the cursor jump about to a wildly different location and me trying to figure out where it went and what got messed up.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster