What's the smallest change to CoX that you really want?

DougGraves

7 hours ago, JasperStone said:

Down for this as I key mapped to my Numpad since Live

is mine wrong?

My Layout is:

Honestly, either is fine. The one in your post is the traditional keyboard numpad keypad. The one in mine is the telephone keypad (and the one found on most MMO mice).

• Thumbs Up 1

there are many PCs and computers in the game - it might be nice to see the CRT screens replaced with flat ones

CRTs are a bit... past it. It jars a bit seeing them

• Like 2

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Powers window in the GUI:

Instead of two short columns and one stupidly long one with every temp, prestige, pool, and kitchen sink power in the last column, how about spreading them amongst the three columns.

Perhaps Pools and Epics could go underneath Primary/Secondary instead of stacked under column 3?

Edited by InvaderStych
should - > could
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

the smallest?

"No History Available"   ... it's a lie... we all know it's a lie.  We just have to put in a bid and then click find and it'll give us the history.... but yet here we are.

• Like 3

Active on Excelsior:

Prismatic Monkey - Seismic / Martial Blaster, Shadow Dragon Monkey - Staff / Dark Brute, Murder Robot Monkey - Arachnos Night Widow

11 minutes ago, Shred Monkey said:

the smallest?

"No History Available"   ... it's a lie... we all know it's a lie.  We just have to put in a bid and then click find and it'll give us the history.... but yet here we are.

Just click the item multiple times.  The bid history eventually shows up.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

You know what small, tiny, minuscule change I'd love?

For "Judgment" to be spelled correctly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Formerly of Virtue, now on Excelsior:

Ace of Spades Adamant Eve | Arch-Rival The BeBlackbelt Citizen Arcane Core | Ctrl Alt Defeat | Daddy Longlegs Diamant Freak Accident Galactrix Great White Shark

Heavy Machinery Highway Star The Howl Inter-GalacticaIon Maiden Knockout Artist Krakatoa Night's Templar The Pact Paroled McDonald Virtual Boy Volcaniac White Widow Yucatan

And my most recent 50, Cyber-Security (Shield Defense/Street Justice tanker, 16 March 2024)

Metallic 2 for women/huge and the sybil/sorceress serene dress. They keep teasing the latter 'might' come, and I'm kinda tired of waiting at this point after seeing them not just play with it in their NPC content with the evil warshade sybils, but prominently FEATURE they got to play with it on the Page 4 announcement. I understand full length skirts aren't ever going to be a thing, but cape clipping and quirky physics is something we've all lived with since what... Issue 3... 4?

Edit: I was off... it's been since issue 2.

Edited by Dragotect
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Shred Monkey said:

the smallest?

Bidding 5inf even on the most expensive items gives you a history*

But yeah it is a PITA and I don't know why it is such a complex fix. It seems like it's an issue between the AH server and the GUI

*caveat: Most of the time

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

On 3/1/2023 at 10:19 PM, InvaderStych said:

Powers window in the GUI:

Instead of two short columns and one stupidly long one with every temp, prestige, pool, and kitchen sink power in the last column, how about spreading them amongst the three columns.

I asked this last year in the Suggestions Forum. 

I specifically collect temp powers in game. I never use them. The temp power list comes before the Epic Power list. I have to scroll and scroll if I am looking something up. It’s annoying.

• Like 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I would like to be able to keep my vanity pet out when I'm using my stealth cat travel power.   My black panther misses his dark wolf friend.

Also would love some non-ghost animations for the fear powers.

d

Edited by stonehd

16 hours ago, stonehd said:

Also would love some non-ghost animations for the fear powers.

These already exist. Just change your color scheme.

• Confused 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

9 hours ago, Uun said:

These already exist. Just change your color scheme.

Unless I'm missing something, the wall of ghost faces still look like ghost faces no matter what color they are.   There isn't a minimal effect option I've missed, is there?

D

2 hours ago, stonehd said:

Unless I'm missing something, the wall of ghost faces still look like ghost faces no matter what color they are.   

Sounds like we're talking Cloak of Fear here?

Is there a Soul Noir option for it? iirc that removes the skull effects?

... there should be if there isn't ...

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

3 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Sounds like we're talking Cloak of Fear here?

Is there a Soul Noir option for it? iirc that removes the skull effects?

... there should be if there isn't ...

Illusion Dominator - Spectral Wall.  These aren't skulls; they look like the Ghostface mask from "Scream."

d

8 hours ago, stonehd said:

Illusion Dominator - Spectral Wall.  These aren't skulls; they look like the Ghostface mask from "Scream."

Spectral Wall was added when they created Illusion for dominators. Looks like they forgot to add the "no skull" option. (If you look at Dark Blast and Dark Assault, there are "no skull" options that eliminate the ghost face.) 

• Thanks 2

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller