This happens every time in a PUG team:

Diantane

45 minutes ago, cranebump said:

This seems a bit involved. And I am folding the wash. Do we have an entry-level version?

Jasperstone is quite correct. Aggro the things. ALL the things. And bring them to the Snarky. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Neiska said:

Jasperstone is quite correct. Aggro the things. ALL the things. And bring them to the Snarky. 

You're absolutely right. We can just do without towels this week!

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.

On 6/5/2023 at 7:28 PM, Diantane said:

You're in a PUG Team and you come up to a mob and then everyone just stands there

Maybe the PUG team stopped at an ATM machine with a bad NIC card and couldn't enter the PIN number correctly.

• Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

Those little blue guys seemed to think it was more flexible than an F-bomb, so.... maybe it does mean what @Brutal Justice thinks it does!  Or at least can!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Here is the definition I just ripped from some online place

A "smurf" describes a player in an online game, often highly skilled, that creates another account to play against lower-ranked players. The smurf pretends to be new, then dominates their opponents since they're so much better at the game

That’s the basics of it.

Edited by Brutal Justice
Removed the word stuff
  • Thumbs Up 1

Guardian survivor

3 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Those little blue guys seemed to think it was more flexible than an F-bomb, so.... maybe it does mean what @Brutal Justice thinks it does!  Or at least can!

Maybe Marklar decided to Marklar on the Marklar so we could all Marklar his Marklar.

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

18 hours ago, cranebump said:

In a pinch, am I allowed to throw him at the stuff?

Depends on if he has the teleport prompt on or not. 

• Like 1

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

On 6/8/2023 at 4:00 AM, Brutal Justice said:

Honestly I’m starting to suspect @Diantane is just @Snarky smurphing on a second account.  Who else can fill up the front page with different threads about pug life so quickly?

They're quite polar opposites of each other really.  I'll let you decide what the opposites entail though.

On 6/8/2023 at 3:26 AM, Brutal Justice said:

from some online place

Well, if the info came from some online place, then it must be true. I, too, recently searched for info on some online place, it is odd that we didn't see each other while there. 🤔