The reason you failed that last trial was because:

The reason you failed that last trial was because:  

45 members have voted

1. 1. The reason you failed that last trial was because:

• That one guy did that thing.
    • The team/league didn’t have enough _______________. (Please specify below)
    • Someone wasn’t reading chat.
    • Someone was trolling.
    • The leader didn’t say a thing after it started.
    • League mapserve.
    • One or more participants were high.
    • One or more people didn’t understand the English language.
    • Frickin’ Jeff.
    • Snarky was on the team/league.
    • The leader was a total jackwagon using local idioms and no one understood what he was saying.
    • The leader posted all instructions to LFG.
    • The game cheats.

Trial Leader didn't know the necessary details.

MoM but no one mentioned anything about knockback or AOE in that one part where you have to lure blobs next to a target. 

Just kept saying "Taunt them more!"

By and large, trials are amazing and I appreciate the work leaders put into leading and preparing with the instructions all laid out.  

Thank you one and all.

• Banjo 1

I think the only TF I ever failed in homecoming was a master ms liberty. We failed because someone died. We still finished the TF.  

I'm not sure if you can fail them. 5 years into HC now having done the Tf of the week just about every week both sides for years and not one did I have to leave or give up on. But maybe everlasting is just where all the best players are.

• Pizza (Pineapple) 1

On Live doing the Marauder ITF (name escapes me at the moment) I died getting an acid. Hosp'd came back and as an MM I re-summoned and buffed my pets outside in the clear. Marauder wasn't done with his speech yet and I accidentally aggro'd some one near him. He turned to attack me and left the area.

ITF FAILED!!!

I felt like such a fool

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, DarkonCOH99 said:

On Live doing the Marauder ITF (name escapes me at the moment) I died getting an acid. Hosp'd came back and as an MM I re-summoned and buffed my pets outside in the clear. Marauder wasn't done with his speech yet and I accidentally aggro'd some one near him. He turned to attack me and left the area.

ITF FAILED!!!

I felt like such a fool

Lambda. I heard that could happen. Never seen it.  

Hey, we’ve all done stupid things.  Uh, or at least according to 31.11% of polls I have.  

So, you’re in great company!

image.jpeg.639ac6cc01094def2722ac4117225457.jpeg

• Haha 4

I have had a bomb badge fail in Underground several times - usually someone isn't paying attention, runs smack into a bomb and wonders what happened. Team chat is saying "stop", league chat is screaming "stop", and on discord, I'm screaming "Stop!". 

Eventually, I tried a different reaction - "Crap - kill it now!" - mixed results with that. Sometimes, we're fast enough - but when you do that, you kind of have to keep going. 
But once...the worst effort of all...the ugt failed while fighting the first War Walker AV...Des got some non-AV aggro, and for whatever reason, her hitpoints fell very quickly while we were all paying attention to the AV. This wasn't my run, but I knew better and let myself get distracted. Just as much my fault as the league leader's. Des dies, trial ends. 

We quickly re-queued and got Master - which makes the failure all the more appalling. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Snarky said:

Lambda. I heard that could happen. Never seen it.  

Hey, we’ve all done stupid things.  Uh, or at least according to 31.11% of polls I have.  

So, you’re in great company!

There's certainly a lot of backhanded love for you here, Snarky.  May you never be staked, but if it happens, the Fallen But Not Forgotten forum will surely overflow. Backhanded outpouring probably, but still...

• Microphone 1