Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

Such a clever use of stance posture to make the jet packs look like shoulder mounted energy cannons.  Sir, I salute you!  (Frankly, the cool factor of this compels me to steal it for one of my own power armor ideas.  I hope that doesn't offend you).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cancrusher said:

Such a clever use of stance posture to make the jet packs look like shoulder mounted energy cannons.  Sir, I salute you!  (Frankly, the cool factor of this compels me to steal it for one of my own power armor ideas.  I hope that doesn't offend you).

Go right ahead! I sure wish there was a power customization option to enable backpack firing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

10 hours ago, Cutter said:

Go right ahead! I sure wish there was a power customization option to enable backpack firing.

That would absolutely rock so damn hard! As an enormous fan of mecha in general, the above backpack (The AB7 Afterburn) reminds me strongly of the FASTpack used by the Valkyries in the original Macross series and movie. And it was both a thruster pack and missile battery (or optional beam cannon). If the AB7 Could fire the same "Macross Missile Massacre" that the Praetorian Commanders (with their missile backpacks) do...

DEVS! WE NEED AN ADDITION TO THE MUNITIONS EPIC POOL!!! STAT!!  :D

Edited by Dynamo-Joe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dynamo-Joe said:

MUNITIONS EPIC POOL

+1

with shoulder rockets & a gattling gun!!

th?id=OP.rkKXJiZoMxDayg474C474%26o=5%26pid=21.1%26bw=0%26bc=FFFFFF&f=1  image.png.c9a6e8bcc41ffb5039a6f74252a98f15.png

• Like 3

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

While I'm thinking about it - I have another "Magitech" armor add-on for a mecha suit. This is the Dynamo Banshee. And this is the normal appearance of the mecha.

5V6fAy5.png

And yes, I kinda went wild with the design, comparatively speaking.
( "Tell you what. Throw a little hot-rod red in there."
"Oh yes. That should help you keep a low profile." )

^_^;; 

This is my only Mecha character who started on redside. And also likely the LAST of my Giant Mecha characters. (I feel like I've kinda mined the field sufficiently) 
By concept, Banshee is the only SENTIENT mech of the Dynamo line - though he does partner with a human pilot. 

By powerset he's meant to be a reflection of my main, Dynamo Joe - Sentinel, Beam Rifle. But where Dynamo Joe is set up to withstand damage. Dynamo Banshee moves fast enough to outright avoid most of it (Super Reflexes)

And the Banshee duo encountered Magic foes much earlier than Joe did. Running through the First Ward and Night Ward Arcs. 

So here's the Magitech Armor and Weapon used in the late First Ward and Night Ward arcs for Dynamo Banshee: 

Qr6504q.png

I may make other mecha designs in the future. But probably just as design theory. Not as playable characters.

Edited by Dynamo-Joe
  • Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 minute ago, The Peacock said:

Next up is Jellyfish!

Alas, I haven't been able to come up with many alternative costumes for her, but I'm struggling hard in that arena.

Jellyfish 1.jpg

Jellyfish 2.jpg

Jellyfish 3.jpg

Super creative! I love it!

• Thanks 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

23 hours ago, Cutter said:

BEEF CANNON

image.png.59aef45ac47792e4f28216f1c8674ba7.png

I see your Beef Cannon, and raise you a Bull Pucky 😛

Joking aside, I love your Beef Cannon; such an awesome look and creative use of the pose. Gave me Zoids vibes, lol.

screenshot_220427-19-07-54.jpg

screenshot_220427-19-07-47.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

4 hours ago, Dynamo-Joe said:

While I'm thinking about it - I have another "Magitech" armor add-on for a mecha suit. This is the Dynamo Banshee. And this is the normal appearance of the mecha.

5V6fAy5.png

And yes, I kinda went wild with the design, comparatively speaking.
( "Tell you what. Throw a little hot-rod red in there."
"Oh yes. That should help you keep a low profile." )

^_^;; 

This is my only Mecha character who started on redside. And also likely the LAST of my Giant Mecha characters. (I feel like I've kinda mined the field sufficiently) 
By concept, Banshee is the only SENTIENT mech of the Dynamo line - though he does partner with a human pilot. 

By powerset he's meant to be a reflection of my main, Dynamo Joe - Sentinel, Beam Rifle. But where Dynamo Joe is set up to withstand damage. Dynamo Banshee moves fast enough to outright avoid most of it (Super Reflexes)

And the Banshee duo encountered Magic foes much earlier than Joe did. Running through the First Ward and Night Ward Arcs. 

So here's the Magitech Armor and Weapon used in the late First Ward and Night Ward arcs for Dynamo Banshee: 

Qr6504q.png

I may make other mecha designs in the future. But probably just as design theory. Not as playable characters.

Here's my mech attempt, Turret.

Turret 1.png

Turret 3.png

Turret 2.png

• Like 15
  • Thumbs Up 3

21 minutes ago, The Peacock said:

Here's my mech attempt, Turret.

Turret 1.png

That's awesome! And you know what that first image reminds me of? 

The "Big Zam" mobile armor from the original Gundam series in 1979. It was basically a flying, walking pocket battleship compared to regular mobile suits! 

235e31cf2aa19f9c87cf82c89ae2d518.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Dynamo-Joe said:

That's awesome! And you know what that first image reminds me of? 

The "Big Zam" mobile armor from the original Gundam series in 1979. It was basically a flying, walking pocket battleship compared to regular mobile suits! 

235e31cf2aa19f9c87cf82c89ae2d518.jpg

That's definitely one of the styles I was going for here!

On 4/27/2022 at 9:52 PM, The Peacock said:

Next up is Jellyfish!

Fantastic design!  One question, though - I looked at various pictures of jellyfish, but I can't seem to figure out where the bright blue face, chest detail, and belt buckle figure into the design - is there a particular variety of jellyfish that has bright blue spots or something?  Cheers!

26 minutes ago, biostem said:

Fantastic design!  One question, though - I looked at various pictures of jellyfish, but I can't seem to figure out where the bright blue face, chest detail, and belt buckle figure into the design - is there a particular variety of jellyfish that has bright blue spots or something?  Cheers!

My intent was not so much to match it perfectly to a particular jellyfish (although see below). More that having a white face was not nearly as striking. I'm definitely a Batman's rogue's gallery type of person; the heroes and the villains who own those names have merely donned a moniker.  But good question!

Which species of jellyfish are the most dangerous for swimmers? | Daily  Mail Online

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, jeolman1 said:

I love this, hope you don't mind, but I will be stealing it 😄 or at least certain aspects of it.

I'd love to see it! I need ideas for further costume slots. Give me a sneak peak of it when you can!! 🙂

Edited by The Peacock

1 hour ago, jeolman1 said:

This is my new Beam Rifle/Electric Armor Sentinel. I am trying on for size both an ultra modern and Steam punk version.

Steampunk mech front.png

Steampunk mech profile.png

tech mech front.png

tech mech Profile.png

tech mech rear fly.png

These look great! I had never considered making it look like a furnace. I had always struggled to make it look like a cockpit. Nice!

• Thanks 1

I'm so jealous of y'all's talent, lol. 🤣 These looks are awesome; I love this thread and seeing how others push the character creator. 

• Like 2

Okay, I went ahead and resurrected Sunkiss, though I had to name her Sunsweet because somebody had taken her old name

*glances around suspiciously*

I got her first six costumes designed (which is five more than I designed for the original character), and this is the one I like best:

sunsweet.thumb.jpg.ccd4b2c60e919e8cf73be5f0364ae1c0.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, RikOz said:

Okay, I went ahead and resurrected Sunkiss, though I had to name her Sunsweet because somebody had taken her old name

*glances around suspiciously*

I used /getglobalname to identify the thief. Would you like me to wait until they log in and then harass them a whole bunch? I guess I could spam them with buffs every time they try to emote something.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1