Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

This is my daughter's other kooky creation. I like seeing what her little mind is going to come up with, lol. The names are funny as well since she tries to tell me just Clown or something, but then I have to try and explain to her that simple names like that won't be available. So since this one shoots water, it's Splashy Clown. 🤣 Edit: And since she's a kid, she chose Bio because she thought it was the funniest thing that I told her it looks like poop

SplashyClown.png

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
Added info
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

2 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

This is my daughter's other kooky creation. I like seeing what her little mind is going to come up with, lol. The names are funny as well since she tries to tell me just Clown or something, but then I have to try and explain to her that simple names like that won't be available. So since this one shoots water, it's Splashy Clown. 🤣 Edit: And since she's a kid, she chose Bio because she thought it was the funniest thing that I told her it looks like poop

SplashyClown.png

Poopy Clown!

• Haha 2

On 3/28/2022 at 8:09 PM, Mark said:

Follow up.

It took some time to feel more comfortable with color changes are there are a lot of colors, and it felt like any change simply didn't work. I can't even imagine trying to come up with as many colors as Mark did. I did simplify them in a couple of spots as secondary colors don't work out as well as I wanted. Most of the characters didn't work with the nature aspect so I canned that right away. I might add it back in to the first one at some point. Faces are essentially placeholders. Same color for primary and secondary for the belt FTW.

Gravt/ta. I had the leaf cape as the original cape, but changed it to a different cape which was used in other characters. The quiver just worked so I kept it. Currently running with two variations and doing colorized powers based on the costumes colors. I just looked. I don't have the silver version of the outfit and powers uploaded. Powers mimic the silver in the cap, chest, shoulders in that one as well by matching the cap and chest. They fly and having the original shoulder armor didn't look right. I put the emphasis on the chest area. I'm not sure I have ever rolled any sort of Grav is my 10ish years playing the game. I did TA/a to the mid 20s on live and rerolled. Really liking this and at 25. 

pic6793052.png

Arcane Bolt to light Oil Slick.

pic6793053.png

Lil' Red Cap. DB/sr. Secondary powers colors mimic the armor. Chest is a lighter red than the cap, cape, and belt. I had it all being the same red and it felt like it was too much. The fade aspect to the cape using two colors didn't work for me. Oh if it were the trim instead.

pic6793057.png

Amazing Gracie. Claws/nin. Never done Nin. The key was the look of the claws and a decent glove. I love Claws. I don't like how most of them look.

pic6793051.png

Lord Breaker. MA/sr. A number of gloves work. This is one of them. This has potential for other builds. I might have done 10 levels of MA on live, so wanting to give it a genuine go.

pic6793055.png

A bit closer to what Mark had with the gold.

pic6793056.png

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Up 3

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute. 8. Emma Strange: Ill/dark. 9. Nothing But Flowers: Plant/storm Controller. 10. Obsidian Smoke: Fire/dark Corr. 

"Downtime is for mortals."

Alt #116!

I heard a Spanish phrase that I realized would make a great pun name for a female villain. I'll leave it to you to translate and hopefully get the joke.

Presenting my new Savage Melee/Willpower scrapper, "Playa del Mal"!

playadelmal.thumb.jpg.d0493cb87051f93b692be6442bdbc3fc.jpg

Simple costume to start, as I do with all of my alts.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just the one today.

Sister Sinful - Demons/Pain Mastermind

Your pretty standard demon worshipping/binding cultist type.  Kinda started as an evil nun, still kind of one but with more fire and sadism.

1599124971_SisterSinful.JPG.d0c83fb57f2c38336728ec25bc89757a.JPG   493403712_Sinfulwhip.JPG.46daf99e94f7a667a2d4701a9aec1fef.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.

Hi all, new costume time for Repsol Racer, Elec/SD Speedster Stalker. Was struggling a bit with him at lvl 17, just couldn't get interested in him. But a new shiny costume has fixed all that, it's all about the threads 😆

RepsolRacer004.gif.b6c90b9a12d5092db1febce63bd8cffb.gif

RepsolRacer003.jpg.f4fabade54a4be5059670025512ca392.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Robothenri
  • Like 12
  • Thumbs Up 4

16 hours ago, Robothenri said:

Hi all, new costume time for Repsol Racer

Very unique look, looks like you lifted him from a Metal Gear game. The cyber spine plus the ascension belt is a great combo. I dunno about the piston boots, but I'm not crazy about them in general so don't listen to me if you like them. Watch me go build a whole costume around them now, lol. Nice work.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Robothenri said:

Hi all, new costume time for Repsol Racer, Elec/SD Stalker. Was struggling a bit with him at lvl 17, just couldn't get interested in him. But a new shiny costume has fixed all that, it's all about the threads 😆

RepsolRacer004.gif.b6c90b9a12d5092db1febce63bd8cffb.gif

RepsolRacer003.jpg.f4fabade54a4be5059670025512ca392.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I love it - he has a similar color scheme to my elec/elec blaster, Fuseweld:

fuseweld.thumb.jpg.ba3362513cafb8635cf162ba9fa01138.jpg

(She also has the spine thing)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Yellowjacket said:

Very unique look, looks like you lifted him from a Metal Gear game. The cyber spine plus the ascension belt is a great combo. I dunno about the piston boots, but I'm not crazy about them in general so don't listen to me if you like them. Watch me go build a whole costume around them now, lol. Nice work.

Thanks :). I know what you mean about the boots, they also don't take colour in the same way as the legs. Maybe he'll get some upgraded feet soon 👍

• Like 1

It's been kind of an in-joke in my friend circle that I would never make Spaghetti Betty, but peer pressure won.

Spaghetti Betty, Street Justice/Super Reflexes Scrapper

pJod6x8.jpg XhtH9Wl.jpg

Hf4M9nA.jpg

"Exclusive DLC" alternate costume

WnZQbLZ.jpg Zcmx2RF.jpg

Heavily influenced by Street Fighter and other fighting games.

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

1 hour ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

It's been kind of an in-joke in my friend circle that I would never make Spaghetti Betty, but peer pressure won.

pJod6x8.jpg

Spaghetti Betty manifested herself. Punched her way into reality.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 4/7/2022 at 12:54 PM, Spaghetti Betty said:

pJod6x8.jpg XhtH9Wl.jpg

Hf4M9nA.jpg

"Exclusive DLC" alternate costume

WnZQbLZ.jpg Zcmx2RF.jpg

Heavily influenced by Street Fighter and other fighting games.

That DLC costume is missing the bunny ears

• Haha 1

Resident certified baby