Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

20 hours ago, Troo said:

a preview of the future

image.png.df56f984e68f192e0c30efa3ef058666.png  image.png.1b32669ff67af0e6f0db983f4a42e72e.png

Why, that's only a shade less disturbing that the baby Colin Robinson...

• Like 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

A couple of the characters that I created on Beta:

Tac. Android I - TA/Sonic Defender. Using the new Diamond Cut pattern

Tac-Android.png

Folk Lore - Symphony/Sonic Controller. Already go the name saved on Everlasting for when the patch drops. Keep going back to this toon on beta because it's been so fun.
FolkLore.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Wanted to play with the new sheathed weapons feature, stumbled across this skin in TW and immediately had a concept come together. This is Impetuous (emphasis on the "imp") Sinner - TW/Rad Scrapper. Edit: I'll have to post some better ones later when I'm not half asleep.

screenshot_220716-22-09-53.jpg

screenshot_220716-22-09-43.jpg

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

My latest villainous creation : Captain Dread ! (Broadsword/Bio Stalker)

A notorious bloodthirsty pirate in life, this infamous captain stumbled upon a legendary, yet cursed sword.. Now doomed to roam the Rogue Isles as a vengeful ghost, he seeks only death!

captaindread.PNG.e45ec6fb3401c9434fd453a746c1bd37.PNG

captaindread_1.PNG.4a7b2772b5bc43c2dbe97642c23de28d.PNG

captaindread_2.thumb.PNG.3a48b5699e1e5bf7b576be01194fec9f.PNG

Edited by Virtual Green
  • Like 20
  • Thumbs Up 5

2 hours ago, Mark said:

How do you get that much empty screen space to the side?

When I try to screenshot characters in the creation screens for power customization, the UI is awkwardly in the way --especially once you customize with colors and you can't make the color select go away and have the power animating at the same time.

8 minutes ago, Jawbreaker said:

Thanks to P2 releasing the name, I've got Outburst. Psi/Sonic Blaster

EDIT: Ack! Can't remember how to imbed an image from IMGUR

Right click on the image and copy the image address.  Then paste the link to it in the text editor here and it should automatically display the image.

• Like 1

Well, this one is nothing spectacular, but I like the look I got. I also could not get the name I wanted. There was a rather irritating argument going on in General the other night, involving math, and somebody interjected, "Friends don't let friends use crystal math." I thought "Crystal Math" sounded like a great name, but what powers? Ah! Ice Melee + Stone Armor with the Crystalline appearance! Then for the "math" part I was going to add that Matrix aura. But, as I said, the name was already taken.

Sooooo ... here's "Sovite" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovite)

sovite.jpg.c83f0c72a6bf78b821c8c6a47c01e6e0.jpg

Oh yeah! He's Alt #120 :D

Edited by RikOz
  • Like 6