Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

On 12/7/2021 at 11:27 AM, Britannic said:

Recently remade my namesake, Britannic (WP/BS Tanker) and she's still wearing probably my best costume:

screenshot_211205-07-59-22.jpg

IMHO, what makes this costume so special is that you've managed to find a way to put three colours into the costume so imperceptibly, where, for me at  least, the natural instinct is to limit ourselves to the obvious two channels. Brilliant!

• Like 3

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

On 12/15/2021 at 8:12 AM, Dynamo-Joe said:

Introducing the latest model in the Dynamo Series of mecha suits. The MSP-95 GP-01 Dynamo Ingram.

02m9Epq.png

This mecha has been designed with close and medium range weapons and a variety of non-lethal subdual options. A streamlined and slightly smaller compact build makes this unit better suited for urban environments. Proven, durable technologies and easy maintenance make this mecha suitable for inclusion as back up and fire support for Longbow, Vanguard and even local police. Fire and rescue missions can be supported with add-on modules.

6npcgWR.png4ZK6k56.pnghyjthJq.pngRuBbLMc.pngFmTNqHa.pngPCERLwQ.png

The pilot is a Longbow reservist acting as a test pilot to see how the Ingram works out in Paragon. Assuming all goes well with the test unit, later there will be official variations such as the Police unit below.

ThNpoIx.png2T7kMup.png

I loves me some powersuit action, though it's challenging to avoid looking like all the other ones!

• Like 2

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

On 5/28/2022 at 3:59 AM, TygerDarkstorm said:

Aw, that sucks; I'm sorry they made such a blatant effort to rip off your unique look like that. I find these absolutely inspirational, but hope not to find myself ripping them off completely.

There's no copyright and the highest form of flattery is imitation. I think it's fair that people without time or inclination to master the costume creator just copy someone else. Ofc, there should be an in-game tip/payment system, but there isn't.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Herotu said:

There's no copyright and the highest form of flattery is imitation. I think it's fair that people without time or inclination to master the costume creator just copy someone else. Ofc, there should be an in-game tip/payment system, but there isn't.

Fair enough. 🙂

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

On 6/8/2021 at 4:46 PM, First Player said:

The Duke - Staff/Energy Aura Scrapper

1.png.04ce54394f509ba98c7583fbaeb1448b.png

Untitled-2.png.57658854532c5f589d3915dd0491e0e7.png

On 8/22/2021 at 9:07 PM, TraumaTrain said:

Another of my Victorian era villains. This costume inspired by @First Player's The Duke, from back on page 146 of this thread.

Mordrogar. (A possible ancestor of Duke Mordrogar, one of the heads of the Hellions. Or maybe it's just a cheap claim to help the "Duke" in Hellion circles.)

A European aristocrat and somewhat of a megalomaniac, he is the leader of Novus Ordo Mundi, a confederation of villains. Mordrogar has allied with another NOM member, Snake Oil, to give him super powers.

Super Strength/Bio Armor (minimal effects) Brute.

OYDRhFX.jpg

Let's go, boys!!!
RqiSnHW.jpg
Lol that face! 😄

I call him Montgomerie, but he's a costume, not a character. Maybe he'll be an AE villain one day.

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 7
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just a heads-up: I *will* be sharing new costumes Soon, because I have characters with names like Chibi Kaiju, Terrible Two, and Capt. Cupid, and that Baby New Year look is perfect for them. You have been warned. XD

8 minutes ago, biostem said:

Great costume!  How'd you get the Egyptian headpiece with only the trim being colored?  Doesn't it usually have striped bands?

Thanks! I made the primary and secondary color white to give it that look. 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, First Player said:

And how this name was free I have no idea but 

Spelling. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. cough.. oh

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

13 hours ago, First Player said:

And how this name was free I have no idea but 

unknown.png.50155a5fadca8cc471692635ce2817e2.png

A couple nights ago I made a character on Excelsior named Truth Fairy and immediately ran into a brand-new character named Monsters.

Good names are still out there!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/19/2022 at 6:51 PM, Herotu said:

Let's go, boys!!!
RqiSnHW.jpg
Lol that face! 😄

I call him Montgomerie, but he's a costume, not a character. Maybe he'll be an AE villain one day.

Ye ye, but seriously... let's work a bit more with this...
image.thumb.png.6ff61774e92ccae3a4dfda34acb42df6.png

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 7/21/2022 at 1:12 AM, Yellowjacket said:

I tried making a kickboxer when I was convinced it was impossible to make an attractive character with piston boots, but she eventually got reiterated into Cold Steel

I love how you made the kickboxer look like she was wearing headgear, and the overall look of Cold Steel is awesome!  Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been a while since i've shared any outfits.  I admit I hit a bit of a creative block and also the recent major Minecraft update pulled me away from CoX but with the new page on the horizon I think i'm back for a bit more spandex and villainy.  Here's a few outfits I had before my more recent break.  I don't have any background concepts at the moment, just ideas.

Mistress Ebonflame - Dark/Fire Dominator. Side note: is there any way to change the color of the inside of the Black Knight belt's cloth?  I couldn't find any way to manipulate it like you can with the inside of the Cybertech jacket.

1417478084_MistressEbonflame.JPG.42d3e15b899980dd394f0ba3919617f6.JPG

Ye Olde King Coal - Fire/Stone Brute.  Hail to the king of fossil fuels I guess.

1525791824_YeOldeKingCoal.JPG.ab6ccfb4d0ddaae150e756cae92795ad.JPG

Siberian Sentinel - Ice/Savage Dominator.  Going for an arctic wolf theme.  Side note, this is a fun Dom combo and I've certainly been struggling to find Doms I enjoy playing.

1203340259_SiberianSentinel.JPG.0d3e6ee2150d5e9186054cbe6b6bf885.JPG

Spear Mint - Spines/Ice Scrapper.  Certainly went for the idea of combining Spines with Icicles for the excess of needles and sharp pointy objects.  Probably best not to give her a hug.

1262097456_SpearMint.JPG.86199a7e13fb08cbd908557694f2198a.JPG   1871804064_SpearMintIceSpines.JPG.dd1a4b6b0f808f496ad2d3fbfd98de47.JPG

• Like 11
  • Thumbs Up 2

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.