New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

ATTENTION

363729353_Screenshot(512).thumb.png.ae607b3bc1bbc1baa56d5b9b59fb1738.png

I have discovered that the dress worn by cimerorororo Ghost Widow and Sister Psyche is not exclusive to them! It is in fact, a totally standard item available to generated NPCS.

Please gimme the dumb thirst trap dress

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

Resident certified baby

Almost certainly not the first one to request it, but unlocking the Oni Guard and Samurai Menpo pieces from the Half Helmets head section, and making them available on other head types would be wonderful. They would be useful for so many kinds of mask and head wears.

image.png.4cba02154ccf1d85da5732e91fd7b1a3.png1520908698_samuraimenpo.PNG.20c029df9f682d159d7364ae0b5c6c92.PNG

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

So, here's some bits from the rogues isles I'd like to see.

404786903_Screenshot(535).png.b194a8315172b2dce179913e0aa53cfd.png878643334_Screenshot(536).png.10770adea424842ed705df38a10a646d.png1771148800_Screenshot(537).png.429e1deae16fc74936575747fcf47c05.png

Vivacious Verandi here has this beautiful, stained class pattern gear, and these long gloves bicep frills are of special note since they climb HIGHER than the normal glove slot allows, which would be nice.

screenshot_220412-05-56-35.thumb.jpg.03d81fd380507e725b6af88a1c66f715.jpg

Here's a small quiver. I like it because it's small. Very taticool, because it's box shaped and small.

screenshot_220412-05-56-22.thumb.jpg.1c8ff26f493dc06447b073fc16e424cf.jpg

This chest harness with the dragon on it doesnt fit this idiot at all, but it's a nice piece im sure all the would be Game of Thrones cosplayers would die for. Or kill for.

Like me! Id kill for it... 

Im glad we understand eachother...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Resident certified baby

2 hours ago, Redletter said:

Here's a small quiver. I like it because it's small. Very taticool, because it's box shaped and small.

The Knives of Artemis also have very cool packs that I'd love to see made available to players!

• Like 1

• 1 month later
On 11/2/2019 at 10:49 PM, Midnight Blue Mage said:

Small thing, but I would really like some female shorts that are longer than "Shorts" but not quite as long as "Athletic Shorts"; the super short-shorts can look weird at times and even occasionally defy physical logic, and the long shorts look like a 90s workout video or Nordic Track commercial. Something like this maybe

YsHzqyK.png

Good idea. I'm thinking I'd like exactly the opposite suggestion with the boxing shorts costume piece.

It would be nice to have to super short hot pants version of the boxing shorts. This would do a nice job of making retro style shorts with the glossy textures. The existing short shorts are fairly... meh.

Kiri red boxing shorts.JPG

• Like 2

Also, Rebirth added in some pieces that weren't on the original servers. These hot pants, which are shorts length, but are much tighter fitting. I tried their servers, and thought to myself...this, or something like it is the one thing from Rebirth that Homecoming needs.

screenshot_220308-07-58-34 - Copy.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later
24 minutes ago, Calartuir said:

I would like to have the ability to have costume pieces of wings that look more realistic.

Are you referring to coloration or the actual models themselves?  Can you elaborate upon this?  We already have bird wings, bat-like wings, etc...

5 minutes ago, biostem said:

Are you referring to coloration or the actual models themselves?  Can you elaborate upon this?  We already have bird wings, bat-like wings, etc...

I would like the feathery wings for one  to be bigger so that they actually look like you can use those wings to fly with.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Calartuir said:

I would like the feathery wings for one  to be bigger so that they actually look like you can use those wings to fly with.

As an option, sure.  My only concern is if they were too much bigger, they'd obstruct too much in more confined spaces.  I suppose they could also add some sort of "make other players' wings translucent" as an option...

On 1/27/2022 at 10:58 AM, wei yau said:

I used the Egyptian headdress for my Order of Our Lady of Righteous Vigilance.  And most of them don't even have guns.

Order of Our Lady of Righteous Vigilance.jpg

Truly Amazing.. 

• Like 2

On 2/24/2022 at 5:09 AM, Redletter said:

I really should just say "everything in goldside we dont have" at this point, but...

226407660_Screenshot(318).png.c0961e4097c637f7d6bccb940152690c.png

This Gears of War lookin' punk ass has so many glowybits we dont get.

Without a Doubt This !

• Like 1

• 1 month later
On 4/10/2022 at 8:45 PM, Anachronistic Warlock said:

Almost certainly not the first one to request it, but unlocking the Oni Guard and Samurai Menpo pieces from the Half Helmets head section, and making them available on other head types would be wonderful. They would be useful for so many kinds of mask and head wears.

image.png.4cba02154ccf1d85da5732e91fd7b1a3.png1520908698_samuraimenpo.PNG.20c029df9f682d159d7364ae0b5c6c92.PNG

OMG YES I JUST CANt GET THE DEMON ONI NINJA LOOK I WANT WITHOUT THAT BLASTED HELMENT! 😞 I want this for male and female, and hoods

Stronger looking Female Aesthetic and stance {Let's make this happen}

Superhuman Assault (Super Strength port for Dominators idea)

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33605-superhuman-assault-super-strength-port-for-dominators-idea/

Any chance of getting a THICK X strap similar to the current thin one please? There's an ammo belt that would do the trick but it's got the bullet pattern on it - it just needs a reskin, I think.

WSB_1-3-0_Aug-Raid_0081-768x253[1].jpg

Edited by Herotu

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

The new issue page looks cool and fun and I appreciate all the hard work that the Homecoming team does but I’m practically a boomer and don’t take care of myself so I need to see 4 things in this game before I shuffle off to the load screen in the sky.

1. A Greco-Roman Spear for a staff. Yes, I know you don’t really fight with spears like that but I don’t care. Gimme that spear.

2. Reichman’s pants. Colorable. For all body types.

3. A customizable "panicked run" like the NPCs do when they are frightened so I can make someone of my characters run around with their arms flailing around like idiots.

4. Those other travel powers that were conceptualized but not made. Which maybe actually be like 10 other things, really.

Edited by Attache

Actioneer || Aerobat || Agent Archer || Agent Dare || Amazona || Arbiter Doom || Astrowoman || Atheos || Attache || Aurgelmir || Big League || Blue Weasel || Bomber Girl || Cavalcader || Centenarian || Change Agent || Charade || Chimpanzer || Chorus Girl || Chrono King || Circlet || Cockatrice || Cogsman || Coin-Operative || Cold Spell || Countess Cataclysm || Crackdown || Death Adder || Deathwatch || Devana || Didgeridoo || Dirigible || Doctor Arioch || Doctor Asmodeus || Doctor Epoch || Doctor Typhoon || Duke Dreadsome || Executress || Eye || French Roast || Ghost Gal || Goldsmith || Hellstone || Herculon || Ifrit ||  Illuminoid || Iron Agent || Jen-X || Junkman ||  Liberta ||  Lord of Winter || Maera || Mime || Monument || Namtaru || Newsreel || Overman || Pakhet || Queen Cheetah || Queen Sting || Steve Saturn || Tarnation || Technoid || Teen Thunderbolt || Torch Titan || Xerelerex || Zodiax 

On 11/20/2019 at 10:48 PM, biostem said:

Champions Online has several gloves with "palm projectors"... are you sure you didn't see them there?

Wildstar had a character with this!
5edcb186651705de1094dd0c16362182.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:14 PM, Redletter said:

ATTENTION

363729353_Screenshot(512).thumb.png.ae607b3bc1bbc1baa56d5b9b59fb1738.png

I have discovered that the dress worn by cimerorororo Ghost Widow and Sister Psyche is not exclusive to them! It is in fact, a totally standard item available to generated NPCS.

Please gimme the dumb thirst trap dress

That "exclusive" rule went in the bin when we got Dr Aeon's gloves, didn't it?

• Haha 1

On 7/19/2022 at 4:44 PM, Herotu said:

That "exclusive" rule went in the bin when we got Dr Aeon's gloves, didn't it?

Nah, other people have Aeon's gloves.

I mean, I think it's a dumb rule anyway! But, I can see their logic in the gloves. It is, in fact, the same logic I've applied to the example you've shown! I went out! I went and found evidence!

There's no more excuses! Give. Me. The. Dumb. THIRST TRAP DRESS!

or give me The Gull...

• Thumbs Up 1

Resident certified baby

• 2 weeks later