Why no Pocket D yet?

Elemento

I was in Pocket D this morning...  it's definitely in the game. 

• Like 2
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

I can't remember all the entrances, but I know there is the box truck that is just due south(?) of the tram station in Kings Row.  It's just a hop skip, even for lowbies.  Check Paragon Wiki for more detailed info, and the additional entrance points.

What was no more, is REBORN!

I'll recheck.  Maybe they decided to place both in the game at different places of course.  Paragon Dance Party is in its old place as well connecting Steel Canyon, Talos Island, and Independence Port.  Guess maybe they wanted both versions in the game.

1 hour ago, Twisted Toon said:

Entrances for Pocket D can be found in KR, Talos Island, FF, and I think IP(?). hero side.

The only entrance I know Villain side is in Port Oaks.

KR, Faultline, Talos Island, FF, Port Oakes, Sharkhead Isle, and St. Martial.

Edited by Apparition
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

Entrances for Pocket D can be found in KR, Talos Island, FF, and I think IP(?). hero side.

The only entrance I know Villain side is in Port Oaks.

Port Oaks, Sharkhead, St. Martial.

• Like 2

Playing CoX is it’s own reward

What they need to do is put a new NPC in Paragon Dance Party: Gull the Null. When players talk to him, he explains that his cousin, Null, is hanging out in Pocket D. For a minor fee, he can send them there. Click, whoosh, away they go, teleported to Pocket D.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On Excelsior : Plasma Fury (Fire/Fire Blaster) - Prodigal (WP/SS Tank) - Terra Forma (Earth/Storm Controller)

3 hours ago, Broken_Prey said:

You can alwaya buy the pocket D teleported from the P2W vender too. Cost 1 million inf. 

You can get the Pocket D teleport power for free by spending 5 hours logged off...in Pocket D.

I know, not helpful for those who don't know how to get to Pocket D...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ShardWarrior said:

Isn't there one in Steel Canyon? 

Nope, that's the old Paragon Dance Party, which is just vacant RP space. When Pocket D opened they moved an entrance to KR to make it easier for low levels to get there.

• Like 1

Obsidius

Excelsior Server | The Nightwatch

NW-738

8 hours ago, Twisted Toon said:

You can get the Pocket D teleport power for free by spending 5 hours logged off...in Pocket D.

I know, not helpful for those who don't know how to get to Pocket D...

Or one hour logged in.

One of the things I do early on, with most characters, is go there and idle in a quiet corner (tabbed out and websurfing, usually) until I get it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Myrmidon said:

Port Oaks, Sharkhead, St. Martial.

....and Imperial City (Studio 55) for Praetorians.  Like all four of you.

Edit: Was anyone playing in Issue 3 when the Council took on the 5th Column (the old nazi looking dudes) and spawned everywhere to do battle, including inside of Paragon Dance Party?  Good times.....

Edited by Crysis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Crysis said:

....and Imperial City (Studio 55) for Praetorians.  Like all four of you.

Edit: Was anyone playing in Issue 3 when the Council took on the 5th Column (the old nazi looking dudes) and spawned everywhere to do battle, including inside of Paragon Dance Party?  Good times.....

Was PDP not "Neutral Territory" like Pocket D is?

One could forgive them if that was the case. Even if they were vile fascists.

On Excelsior : Plasma Fury (Fire/Fire Blaster) - Prodigal (WP/SS Tank) - Terra Forma (Earth/Storm Controller)

2 minutes ago, TyrantMikey said:

PDP was a “no fire zone” but the day Issue 3 released they had a server-wide event and thus Council vs 5th Column battles spawned inside there and everywhere else I can recall.

This was pre-COV release so no villains to interact with on hero side.  Pocket D came in with COV I think, or near it, and introduced co-op between Heroes and Vils along with RWZ and later Cim if I’m remembering release history.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, TyrantMikey said:

In the days of the Dance Party there was no red side so no Neutral Territory needed

• Thanks 1

Mayhem

It's my Oeuvre baby!