Basecode Passes

Healix

CAT LOVERS UNITED BASE
MEOW-9752

We have 4 MAZES:

A Garden Maze, a Water Maze, a 3D Fire Maze and a Labyrinth. 
We also have a Fashion Show Runway for Costume Contests.

My new base:

CELESTIAL WARRIORS
CELESTIAL-11388
Land of the Gods / Atlantis themed base with a Glass Palace overlooking the ocean at night and a lower level where the gods play. :)

• 3 months later

The expansion of the "Steel Transit Authority" base is now open to the public.  What was once a quick travel base (still is) is now also an entire city and transit hub in the Shadow Shards.  The water there can transport you.  Please feel free to explore.  There are hidden/secret areas to find.  (I am still working on the "innards" and adding a few details here and there.)

Passcode:  STA-8822 (Torchbearer)

Edited by Frozen Burn

• 4 months later

Well... theme, "work in progress at the moment." hedge maze. 

TDL, portals at the end of each dead end. Easter eggs along all the wrong paths, so it doesn't feel like a wrong path, as much insanity as I can fit in a super base. Be gay, very gay. 

Putting the code up here and now so I don't forget it. Leaky memory and all. 

code: BEGAYDOCRIME-20601

Yes, my life motto. The base is on Excelsior, the SG is also my FC in FFXIV "Lilac Foxes" it was created as a trans cat girl FC. Now it's an FC and SG of 1. Me. 

Edited by Mariel Martog

This is for my base for my Sg The Knights of Eternity,

The concept was a fantasy style base for Mages and Knights to call home, there are a few semi-hidden places

The base is on Excelsior

base code is Koe-15150screenshot_220208-15-31-21.thumb.jpg.1eb0a5adc2ace369f81167b9a83e0e3e.jpg

and here is a sneak peek

Edited by Osirisbain
  • Thumbs Up 1

I made The Station about 9 months ago and realized I had never posted it here on the forums, and since I basically made it for everyone on Excelsior to use, I figure why not!

Themed as a subway station with loose Matrix vibes and pop-culture Easter eggs, The Station is an efficient and polished one-room travel/utility HUB with all available zones (categorized alphabetically and accessed via four custom subway cars,) as well as all the NPCs and item vendors required to help you during your heroic (or villainous) journey! With a focus on ease of use with a zone-like aesthetic and attention to detail, The Station has everything you need and won't let you down!

Visit The Station on Excelsior at: STATION-18074

or copy and paste this macro in-game for quicker access near base portals: /macro_image "Temporary_Warburg_MegaBuff" "Teleport: THE STATION" "em trainwhistle$$enterbasefrompasscode STATION-18074"

screenshot_220406-16-49-26.jpg

screenshot_220406-16-50-04.jpg

screenshot_220406-16-54-39.jpg

Edited by Vexxillion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later
  • Community Rep

When I look on the Excelsior pages, all I can see are transit hubs, and not many overall. What happened to the rest of the bases, as I know for sure many more were listed?

-Dacy

1 hour ago, Dacy said:

When I look on the Excelsior pages, all I can see are transit hubs, and not many overall. What happened to the rest of the bases, as I know for sure many more were listed?

-Dacy

The other bases were just hidden, the category section had their boxes unchecked. I fixed them.

The wiki doesn't get much love ...

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Supergroup_Base

Open Player Made Base Listing

Listings of bases by shard intended for open use by the public, with entry passcodes.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Everlasting_Base_List

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Torchbearer_Base_List

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Excelsior_Base_List

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Reunion_Base_List

Maybe whatever spreadsheet is being used here could be linked there?

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

• Community Rep

The "whatever spreadsheet" is the one listed under the pinned topic here, "base code passes", literally this topic. Where is your sheet listed, and how do you update it? I've never updated wiki. I noticed my Witch's House (probably list under entertainment?) BOO-17189 isn't listed... (Neither is one I did for a friend, PEST-2019, but it's not technically finished yet anyway, but it's listed in the google docs referenced.)

Feels like we need a better system. Something more accessible and publicized; seems like many people don't or won't come to the forums, and many people refuse to do Discord. Wiki is great if you know it's there, but I wouldn't have thought to look there. Until you just now showed it to me. I believe there are quite a few bases I know of which are not listed there. Some not finished, of course, but still. We need to consolidate!

-Dacy

13 minutes ago, Dacy said:

The "whatever spreadsheet" is the one listed under the pinned topic here, "base code passes", literally this topic.

Yes. I understand, but it isn't mine. I wouldn't presume to put a link to it on the wiki myself without the permission of the creator.

14 minutes ago, Dacy said:

Where is your sheet listed, and how do you update it?

Well, my own personal spreadsheets are hidden, but I don't have a base spreadsheet.

These links are to the Homecoming Wiki

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Everlasting_Base_List

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Torchbearer_Base_List

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Excelsior_Base_List

They are all added in html to the web pages individually.

Since there is someone that apparently has a composite base list, I thought maybe they might want to think about posting a link to it on the wiki.

I would put it on the https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Supergroup_Base  page as the other pages are for the individual servers, but, if I'm understanding correctly, the one used here is for all the servers.

It would be cross-referencing I guess, but I don't think that's a bad thing.

There are probably bases listed on the wiki that aren't on the spreadsheet, and I'm pretty sure there are a ton of base not listed on the wiki website.

19 minutes ago, Dacy said:

how do you update it?

You have to register (separate from homecoming) and the it works like the wikipedia. You can add notes/discuss or you can write the html on the page to add what you want.

It is the official Homecoming wiki, so it is Homecoming relevant.

22 minutes ago, Dacy said:

seems like many people don't or won't come to the forums

In my experience, it seems like 75% or more players only go to forms to register to get into a game or to ask questions. /help cuts down on the need to go to the forms to ask many questions, so that seems to also narrow down the numbers that go to the Homecoming forums.

I used to think that City of Heroes had a larger percentage turnout to the forums than other games. I'm not sure about Homecoming at this point.

Some people are too busy playing to bother coming to the forums which is a shame.

I visit the forums everytime I play, but I don't get into all of the forum areas or subforum areas, so I tend to see things I'm setup to look for or if I see something new posted within the last 20-30 post that might interest me or I think I can help with.

I build bases, but I like to keep my mask on, so I don't post about them.

That being said, I know you have some great videos, but I just haven't had time to go look at them even though probably should. I already have like 8-10 bases built and they do what I need them to do, and I'm not trying to compete to be a great base builder like some of the players here (which do excellent work that I have taken time to visit on occasion).

29 minutes ago, Dacy said:

Wiki is great if you know it's there, but I wouldn't have thought to look there. Until you just now showed it to me.

Yeah. That really is the key and the same thing with navigating the forums.

I try to point people to the wiki when I'm /help-ing to try to give them the tool so they can empower themselves. For basic game stuff, the search function over here gets you more directly to what you are looking for most of the time. Having the wiki cross-reference/link to the forums seems to be a good way to complete the information circuit.

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

22 hours ago, Dacy said:

-Dacy

I'll have to add mine in. 

the Junkyard

JUNK-6408  (Excelsior)

New landfill open for business, located in the rural area between Baumtown and Croatoa.  Plenty of room to run around and jump on old cars and piles of wreckage.  Teleport transit system available along the West wall, as well as a small club house in the Northwest corner.

Sights to see:

• The Bonfire:  don't get burned on your way in
  • Destroyed Rikti Ship:  new arrival, steer clear unless you're suited up or naturally resistant to radiation
  • The Pool:  don't swim here
  • Break Room:  found a big TV that was still working, so we're keeping it
  • Rec Room:  dance floor with music and a lightshow, gaming area, and public restroom facilities (progressively non-gender-specific)
  • Storage Room:  where we keep the good junk that we find; vault access also available
  • Mountains of Wreckage:  someone keeps stealing our "We Are Not Liable" signs, but we're not liable for injuries if you slip and fall

Edited by Player2

• 3 months later
3 hours ago, Dee Shupe said:

I started a base on Torchbearer and looking for sewer base inspiration. Anyone willing to share screenshots or codes for inspiration?

on Everlasting: PROFITS-770

Excelsior Server: Giovanni Valia, Operative Velez, Fortunata Valeri, LongFang Mercer

SG: Shades of Arachnos; 315-6811

• 3 months later

Hello, everyone.  Loni-chen here.

On Everlasting, we opened a year ago, December 23rd.

Welcome to Club Kyabakura!
Located in the Pinnacle Apartments building in the New Troy neighborhood of Talos Island, Paragon City, Club Kyabakura is nestled in the heart of the neighborhood. It is a celebration of the elegant neo-Asian gin joints, restaurants, and clubs of the past.

Club Kyabakura is an izakaya-style establishment – a restaurant that puts just as much effort into their drink menu, or a bar that puts just as much effort into their food menu – as well as offering dancing and a game room.

The Green Bar:

Business_Open.thumb.jpeg.adf370f4ea0059b5ec8ddbcc2439056e.jpeg

110415497_GreenBar02.thumb.jpg.0bc5dc24f188008f91c24a99f0f68e2f.jpg

The Red Bar:

1619825996_RedBar.thumb.jpg.7b1f19a87b4e1dcbe23c47cb0a63147f.jpg

The Dance Floor, overseen by the DJ de la Soirée from our Master DJ Booth:

799734628_DanceFloor.thumb.jpg.53b16173589e5a32079d93ffd04433d2.jpg

And, of course, the Liberty Room our game room complete with pool tables, pinball and video game machines, even an RPG gamers table:

270099323_GameRoom.thumb.jpg.7395981d3b20d9efcb9de725f4f30e8d.jpg

Don't forget to visit the Koi.  Three are grown enough to not hide in the rocks and plants of the Koi Tank, but more will become big enough to come out of hiding soon.

1244425558_KoiTank.thumb.jpg.4eb5324cbc5078f6ff8df36ac1454d28.jpg

322241947_Koi02.thumb.jpg.8fbb83e237957e716f30e3ea24efdacc.jpg

If our decor seems different when you arrive, worry not - we are open for a Special Event every 4th friday of the month, and change decor to reflect the celebration accordingly.

Join us!  Bring your friends and family to Club Kyabakura.  And enjoy.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later
On 6/18/2019 at 3:42 AM, Cap'n Capitalism said:

Also, I hope this helps. I compiled all the bases and codes I saw here into a Google Docs Sheet. Like a YellowPages of base codes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t3z63gpzeTzY9Sb0mlp9snTTECH4JYpfBiSnAHqASKM/edit?usp=sharing

Each server has a tab. Feel free to use and keep updated if you want!

Thank you. I was in progress typing them into excel and you have done the work already. Awesome.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

Here is mine - I didnt know about moving the entry point and building outside the base until recently. I will likely start a second base at some point and make it multilevel.

My base is on Indomitable with code APPLEFRITTER-4548.

Constructive feedback is always appreciated. I do know I need (want) to redo all my teleporters and could use some help with that. I'll get a burst of energy some day soon and start hacking away at them. 

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

• 2 months later
18 minutes ago, SomeGuy said:

Are there any Passes/Codes for the Beta servers? Like on Brainstorm?

I built a simple travel hub on Brainstorm you are welcome to use: PPOC-5

It'll be there until the next Brainstorm wipe (which hopefully will be a while, it's been a couple years since the last one, knock on wood).

On Cryptic (the closed beta server), LIONS-11 is the code I have seen shared but I don't think I've ever been in there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AboveTheChemist said:

I built a simple travel hub on Brainstorm you are welcome to use: PPOC-5

It'll be there until the next Brainstorm wipe (which hopefully will be a while, it's been a couple years since the last one, knock on wood).

On Cryptic (the closed beta server), LIONS-11 is the code I have seen shared but I don't think I've ever been in there.

This needs to go in that Spreadsheet. Thank you. Now salvage just needs to be seeded on there.

Edited by SomeGuy