Anniversary Screenshot Contest!

GM Miss

A while back on Everlasting, a villain-themed CC was held, and afterwards it was decided that since it was the birthday of one of the judges, they were going to have to take a very thoughtful birthday beating:

CCBeating.thumb.jpg.75dc02e9f78c62def8252eded33d7c22.jpg

Edited by Dreamboat
  • Haha 1

@Hissatsuman, you can mainly find me on Everlasting!

My first week back on the server I simply had to re-create my first 50 on Live. He was a Luchador themed Fire/Fire blaster. Here he is taking a little blaster-nap (classic!) on one of his first missions after his Homecoming. Ahh yes the ground, smells just like I remember it.

screenshot_190616-18-01-39.thumb.jpg.ebecb3a7ad138cf150380a41abbf09d4.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, krj12 said:

I took this image from the ORIGINAL year 1 anniversary celebration on the Freedom server ( so many years ago ).  Good times gathering in AP and partying. :)

year1anniv.jpg

I love supergroup uniforms. Check out all the other supergroups all uniformed up in the background! Amazing!

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

1402699881_DrVahzdefeated.thumb.jpg.e96cce51fb86d8edfaf7e3925347a882.jpg

Boom-Boom, Cidri and Atomatrix rests after defeating the horrible Doctor Vahzilok and his dreadful wasting disease.

This arc finale is special place for me, because in this early update I for the first time saw what the developers could do with a little more time on their hands and with less of the early issues´ madcap rush. I remember how I was stunned entering this room many years ago, expecting the usual sewer room.

Edited by Tuft
typo
  • Like 3

• GM Miss unfeatured this topic