TF with fewer than minimum toons

Tankshock

They still have minimums. From what I can tell it seems to be 4 players, though there could be some with more or fewer. There's really not a way to start it with 1 or 2.

However, you could find people willing to fill and quit, just to start with 4 then have the other couple quit out. You'll be facing mobs at a party level for 4 though, which may or may not be too rough for you.  If there's an AV and you don't have no-AV turned on, you'll be in for a hell of a challenge, but it can be done with good builds. Soloing AV's was a thing back in the day.

They still have minimums. From what I can tell it seems to be 4 players, though there could be some with more or fewer. There's really not a way to start it with 1 or 2.

This is just not true. No minimum to start. I soloed the freakspec last night and have been doing tfs so or duo almost daily. You can even solo Dr. Q if you're a masochist.

Bonus tip. - since you can start TFS and trials so you can also use the LFG queue as a free teleporter.

Yah you don't want to try and run with minimum or close to minimum. Some mishes in TF's require like click on four things at once (I'm looking at you Dr. Quarterfield). Be ashamed to spend four hours (I'm looking angrily at you DR. Quarterfield and not have enough people to complete the mish or be able to add more because it's a Task Force.

Yah you don't want to try and run with minimum or close to minimum. Some mishes in TF's require like click on four things at once (I'm looking at you Dr. Quarterfield). Be ashamed to spend four hours (I'm looking angrily at you DR. Quarterfield and not have enough people to complete the mish or be able to add more because it's a Task Force.

I am pretty sure when they removed the minimums of TFs they removed this too, as this change was made by the SCoRE team for a much smaller server.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

This is just not true. No minimum to start. I soloed the freakspec last night and have been doing tfs so or duo almost daily. You can even solo Dr. Q if you're a masochist.

Bonus tip. - since you can start TFS and trials so you can also use the LFG queue as a free teleporter.

Well hell, this is one instance in which I'm glad to be wrong. I was still under the assumption that it worked the way of the olden days.

Does it set the spawns relative to number still?

Depends on the tf. Respec had normal four spawns, I've done mantis and synapse and they scaled down. Not sure if it's a trial vs tf thing or not. AVs still spawn though so bring an envenomed dagger if you don't have  a regen debuff from something.

Confirmed the simultaneous glowies are gone. Two friends duoed it a couple days ago.

Penelope Yin's TF still requires the "Click the 4 glowies at the same time" during the final mish.

At least it *says* it does. I've never tried clicking a glowy just to see if it works or not. I might have to do that next time xD

If it still requires it, there is a huge grace period, so I don't think it does.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

Yeah, the respec would be easy for MMs.  AV's will be interesting.

I know on my bots/traps MM I was soloing most AVs in the various villianside arcs by the mid 30s with SOs and common IOs, not even sets yet, maybe a bit of frankenslotting.  You can do a lot of prep work with /traps, though, and Poison Trap floors their regen pretty well, so if you are careful eventually you can win.

So now you know that you can solo Dr. Quaterfield's task force whenever you want to.

The more you know...

I wonder when someone is going to do that because you k ow they will.

I now have a thing I want to do. 

Just because it is there.

Great Justice - Invuln/Energy Melee Tank

Ann Atomic - Radiation/Super Strength Tank

Elecutrix - Electric Blast/Super Reflexes Sentinel

Ramayael - Titan Weapons/Bio Scrapper

C'len - Spines/Bio Brute

Confirmed the simultaneous glowies are gone. Two friends duoed it a couple days ago.

Penelope Yin's TF still requires the "Click the 4 glowies at the same time" during the final mish.

At least it *says* it does. I've never tried clicking a glowy just to see if it works or not. I might have to do that next time xD

It says it, it doesnt need it in practice