Themed TF/SF Saturdays

TraumaTrain

I think that was the fastest I've ever seen Duray go down!

Edit: bow-chicka-bow-wow

Edited by TygerDarkstorm
  • Haha 4

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Hello Fellow Themer's!

How much fun was it taking down Duray today? I had to do it twice! That's how much fun it was 🙂 Thanks, as always, for the awesome pics and I look forward to the commentary!

August 7th - Lord Recluse (Level 45-50 – Red Side - Grandville) - Dress as your favorite dessert; name & costume to reflect your item! 

August 14th - Citadel (Level 25-30 – Blue Side - Talos Island) - Get as nerdy as you can...costume only! 

August 21st -  Silver Mantis (Level 20-25 – Red Side – Sharkhead Isle) - Going down in a ball of flames! – Any AT that has a fire or thermal power! 

August 28th - Admiral Sutter (Level 20-40 – Blue Side – Independence Port) Red, White, and Blue Costumes – Any AT 

@TrixieKixx Winnifred - DP/Regen Sentinel

@Midnyte Norse Goddess - Fire/TW Tanker

@Jaxman100 Baron Jax - Warshade

@TraumaTrain Checkmate - Archery/Trick Arrow Corruptor

@Vigilant Vergil Atomi - Grav/Rad Controller

@Bananiac  Kestrel Dawn - FF/Illusions Controller (maybe)

Also, don't forget the sneak peek preview of September! I can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!

September 4th -  Operative Renault (Level 25-30 - Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Name & Costume to reflect a song title (could be a favorite or whatever suits your theme!)
September 11th - Numina (Level 35-40 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Free for All  for the 20th Anniversary of 9/11...Any AT/ Any costume / Any name...you choose 

September 18th - Dr. Kahn (Level 45-50 - Blue Side: Founders Falls) Any AT that has a pet...this includes Incarnate Lore pets! 

September 25th - Tree of Thorns Respec #2 (Trepsarciel) (Level 34-43 - Red Side: Nerva Archipelago) Beach Day! Dress up in your favorite beach wear...just be careful of those thorns! Any AT 

Edited by TrixieKixx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@TrixieKixx I'll be there on Blazing-Arrow, Fire/TA Blaster

• Thumbs Up 1

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

Recap Time! I promise it will be short this time! 

But first things first: Thank you @Midnyteand @FrauleinMental for the comprehensive documentation of what Fräulein also appropriately and very creatively named "The Burnination Squad"! No need to change that! 👏😁

Also, what a great Squad it was! Very diverse and great-looking line-up (with my toon adding a tiny little bit of male diversity into the mix)!

Adding to that: I also don't always have one, but people! We need to bring more Bios to these events! Short ones will do, but I really enjoy what can be found on your toons so much! I want more!

Other Bananobservations:

•  Apologies for the times we just ran ahead without waiting for somebody getting left behind. That should not be the way we operate (unless somebody checks out with a "You guys go! Save yourself, I will try to keep them as long as I can! Tell my husband/wife I love him/her!"-note....)
  • Speaking of which: I got chased down by some bloody Skiff in the final leg of the Duray hunt and totally missed the fight to take him down, because you people apparently took him down in absolute record time? I guess that's what fire-stacked-on-fire-stacked-on-fire-... will do for you 🙂 And I was sooo planning to show him my (ahem... award-winning 😇...ahem ) real Pumkin Face!
  • I had another highlight, however: The moment when Rich turned to chase Freaks in his most lethal form of a monkey-farting Monkey! 😄 Right on, don't let anything stop ya, buddy!
  • Whoever did the service plan for those Crey Protectors will have to answer a few questions by those Protectors! Oh, wait...

whXfI1f.png

• Happy Birthday, Mr Trixie! It was so nice of you to allow your dear wife to take off for this! Much Theme Team Appreciation! 🎖️

A few more pics for variety:

Random shot from somewhere somewhen

Kw4vyqm.png

Clairevoyant Mr O'Hallows

hA0h4ws.png

The Deed is Done!

UYLQfnL.png

And a special Bonus Pic that I think captures the magic of the moment nicely. Unfortunately it doesn't embed, so you have to click the link. 

http://i.imgur.com/LLqNZ5S.gifv

Thanks all for the fun!

Edited by Bananiac
spelling
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

I had another highlight, however: The moment when Rich turned to chase Freaks in his most lethal form of a monkey-farting Monkey! 😄 Right on, don't let anything stop ya, buddy!

When you go monkey, all you can really do is chase down the freaks and fart on them. Just go ape-shit on 'em!

**fart**

**slap, slap, slap**

• Haha 3

Also...I'm not sure if ya'll noticed, but I changed the theme slightly for the first Saturday in September to:

September 4th -  Operative Renault (Level 25-30 - Red Side: Sharkhead Isle) Name & Costume to reflect a song title (could be a favorite or whatever suits your theme!)

I know some people were having difficulty coming up with a theme for their FAVORITE song...so I made it whatever suits your theme 🙂 I hope that helps!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@TrixieKixx We have made some plans for tomorrow and most likely will be out, so I am signing off for this week.

Just in case something unforeseen happens and I would be able to join the RedBlueAndWhite Theme anyway, I would be bringing Kestrel Dawn, a FF/Illusions Controller. 

But don't save a spot for me.

Good Hunting, folks!

• Thumbs Up 1

That incident involving a nuclear accelerator and a banana… You know… I REALLY don't wanna talk about it!

On 8/26/2021 at 1:31 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Also...I'm not sure if ya'll noticed, but I changed the theme slightly for the first Saturday in September to:

It still applies to Midnight Scars. 🙂 🎵
192068953_MidnightScars.JPG.0d53bc0fa2c05cdec8fcbd53b2830c4b.JPG

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 9:16 PM, TrixieKixx said:

Hey! Do you want to back out? I'm not sure how long this TF takes but you know we don't like to rush it.

I was thinking about that.  Yes, I should drop out, just in case.

I hope to see you guys next week for Op Renault, and I'll plan to bring Whiskey River, my Mind/Psi Dominator.

EDIT:  Since y'all had the wonderful idea to link your songs, here's mine:

Willie Nelson - Whiskey River (Live From Austin City Limits, 1981) - YouTube

Edited by FrauleinMental
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Midnyte said:

It still applies to Midnight Scars. 🙂 🎵
192068953_MidnightScars.JPG.0d53bc0fa2c05cdec8fcbd53b2830c4b.JPG

This looks smashing, Midnyte! I wondered what the song was about, cause I don't know it.  But when I googled, there were quite a few different songs on offer. Which one would I have to look for?

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey guys, just wanted top left you know that I can't make it today. Happy hunting! 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Bananiac said:

This looks smashing, Midnyte! I wondered what the song was about, cause I don't know it.  But when I googled, there were quite a few different songs on offer. Which one would I have to look for?

Thanks, Ban! Scars by Papa Roach is the only version I'm familiar with. 

• Like 1