recipe drops better?

Snarky

I am running a solo all Redside project and have rounded the corner from 10-14 to 15-19.  woot.

Maybe i am just getting lucky but I seem to b getting s lot good recipe drops, like 10 so far.  

Am I just really getting RNG love, did they increase the drop rate, or have I judt forgotten how often this stuff drops?  (been gone a few months, international spy biz and all)

20 minutes ago, Snarky said:

I am running a solo all Redside project and have rounded the corner from 10-14 to 15-19.  woot.

Maybe i am just getting lucky but I seem to b getting s lot good recipe drops, like 10 so far.  

Am I just really getting RNG love, did they increase the drop rate, or have I judt forgotten how often this stuff drops?  (been gone a few months, international spy biz and all)

Maybe Day job bonus for mission completing?

Edited by Glacier Peak
Spelling

I've had a sense of this as well over the past couple of months, but not so overwhelmingly that I feel I can qualify it as being anything other than dirty anecdotal evidence.  I mean, I've gotten a fair number of orange recipe drops, but they've been "useless" ones like holds and confuses.  But for some reason my Beam Rifle/Traps has had great luck with purple recipes whilst TOTing - three!

• Haha 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

10 hours ago, Snarky said:

It could be Ouro day job, or it could very well be you've forgotten. And some characters are just luckier than others with the rng love. 

5 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

I've had a sense of this as well over the past couple of months, but not so overwhelmingly that I feel I can qualify it as being anything other than dirty anecdotal evidence.

This mirrors my experience, except in my case the time frame is more like past several weeks. My general sense is that I've had an uptick in both quality and quantity of recipe drops. If I can figure out a way to dig this info out of my logs I may do so, otherwise it's just anecdotal evidence. I do take advantage of the Ouro day job, but logging out in Ouro is something I've been doing for at least a year now.

11 hours ago, Ukase said:

It could be Ouro day job,

It could be.  This is why, after I have gotten all the other day job badges, ALL of my characters log out in Ouroboros.

Edited by Ironblade

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.