How do I tell if a toon has completed the WST?

Bricktop72

I'm generally able to remember if I ran the WST.  I tend to run a character from 1-50 and at least a few T3 incarnates until I move on to my next project, and then bring out my older 50s periodically to keep climbing the incarnate ladder, get incarnates, market, etc. 

But, when I don't remember for whatever reason, I check my Notice of the Well salvage and Alpha slotting.  I will generally use them to get to T3 and T4 alpha.  So if I have spares, chances are I already ran it that week.

• Thumbs Up 1

Alas, no perfect in-game way to determine that.

Before you login, if your "offline" status is before the current week's Monday then you haven't done this weeks WST yet. Other than that, you could add "WST+current date" to each character bio if you want to keep track manually. or you could type into the SG settings each time a character does it for the current week. Or, of course you could write the current WSTs on a piece of paper and add server/character names as they complete it.

17 minutes ago, PsiBug said:

Or, of course you could write the current WSTs on a piece of paper and add server/character names as they complete it.

Or, if you're a lunatic, you could have an Excel spreadsheet where you track every TF that you run, list every character and what level they are, how many reward merits they have, list the powers and tiers of every incarnate, etc, etc.  🙂

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

28 minutes ago, chi1701 said:

think simple solution would be that the badge asociated with the event/task force is reapplied and when you go to most recent, it will give an exact time and date as to when the badge etc has been recieved

I believe that only works the first time you complete the TF/badge. 

Easiest solution would be incorporating the code that makes our destination light up in the portal menu if we have a mission there and apply it to the LFG tab. All WSTs are lit up. If we did one then it is no longer lit up.

On 9/8/2021 at 11:47 AM, Hedgefund said:

I'll need to be at 100% soon, Cavern week is when all of my toons get a notice.

Damn right.  That trial is why I have a stalker on my second account with Karsis unlocked.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.