New Forum Badges and Rank

justicebeliever

I just found out that I earned some forum badges and I see that there are forum ranks.  Can the Dev's tell us more about this?  Exciting.

image.thumb.png.fa828da64103a2deab3e5bd95908a1cc.png

• Thumbs Up 3

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

On 11/16/2021 at 8:24 AM, justicebeliever said:

I just found out that I earned some forum badges and I see that there are forum ranks.  Can the Dev's tell us more about this?  Exciting.

image.thumb.png.fa828da64103a2deab3e5bd95908a1cc.png

If you react to someone else's post, you get a badge too.

Edit: Badges have been turned off 😥

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 6

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

2 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

Exciting?  It's just one more example of The Man trying to manipulate us!  We're like a bunch of lab rats hitting the button for a reward!

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

10 hours ago, Techwright said:

I for one welcome our cheese-rewarding overlords.

Got any Jarlesburg?

In an amusing twist, yes, I do.  I bought a two pound wedge yesterday.  And it's spelled jarlsberg.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

11 minutes ago, Ironblade said:

And it's spelled jarlsberg.

And wouldn't it be capitalized, as a formal name? 😉

• Haha 1

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

5 hours ago, PLVRIZR said:

And wouldn't it be capitalized, as a formal name? 😉

I don't know.  It's named after the location it was created, but so is cheddar, which I never see capitalized.