Forum Cartel

The_Warpact

1 hour ago, The_Warpact said:

Bullspit, I'm running around naked yelling "look at me", waving my epeen all over the place!

75 posts a week.. I bet it feels like that, just like you described.

Edited by Troo
stoopid comma
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Yikers, I just checked my post count on the old boards and I was at about 10.5k over a five-year span. So I guess at least I'm posting 25% as often now...

• Haha 1

"If you can read this, I've failed as a developer." -- Caretaker

Proc information and chance calculator spreadsheet (last updated 15APR24)

Player numbers graph (updated every 15 minutes) Graph readme

@macskull/@Not Mac | Twitch | Youtube

9 minutes ago, macskull said:

Yikers, I just checked my post count on the old boards and I was at about 10.5k over a five-year span. So I guess at least I'm posting 25% as often now...

Yeah Mac i remember you posting alot back then of course pvp was more prevalent. 

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

18 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Yeah Mac i remember you posting alot back then of course pvp was more prevalent. 

There is that, but I am not nearly as active in general as I was back then.

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, macskull said:

Where does one go to see their old forum post count?  (That's assuming I remember my old forum name, that is.)

5 minutes ago, Techwright said:

Where does one go to see their old forum post count?  (That's assuming I remember my old forum name, that is.)

I used the Wayback archive to find the most recent pre-shutdown snapshot of the old forums and dug through until I found a post from myself.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, macskull said:

I used the Wayback archive to find the most recent pre-shutdown snapshot of the old forums and dug through until I found a post from myself.

Thanks! Found it! I went under a different nom de plume back then.  I'd complete forgotten about that alias.  Looks like I've got a ways to go to catch up to my past self on postings.

image.png.1c8d260da029190db3e862e558fc9801.png

Sigh. If someone would just respond to this post, I could finally take my seat at the table.

(Been stuck at 999 for two days now...)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

51 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Sigh. If someone would just respond to this post, I could finally take my seat at the table.

You've earned it for all of the useful little things you've created.

lol gifs Page 3590 | WiffleGif

• Haha 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

59 minutes ago, Shenanigunner said:

Just did, for ya.

Reunion - JAWBRKR (Inv/SJ Tank), Lich-ilicious (Necro/Dark MM)  Torchbearer - Will Power-Flame (WP/Fire Tank),  Frostee-Freeze (Ice/Emp Troller), DARKNESSREIGNS (Inv/DM Tank), BALLBUSTR (Inv/SS Tank)  Indomitable - PLVRIZR (Stone/SS Tank), The Atomic Warden (Rad/Rad Defender), FACESMSHR (EM/EA Brute)  Excelsior - NUTCRCKR (Inv/SS Tank) - VL500+, DRKSTNITE (DA/DM Tank), Nosfera-too (Kin/Dark Defender), FIREBLLR (FIre/Therm Corr), THUGSRUS (Thugs/Dark MM), Marshal Mayhem (Fire/MA Tank), SLICRDICR (DB/WP Scrap), NECROTANK (SD/DM Tank), FRMRBRWN (Spines/Fire Brute), AVLANCH (Ice/Stone Tank), SWMPTHNG (Bio/Rad Tank), FREEZRBRN (Fire/Ice Tank), ZZAAPP (Elec/Elec Brute), Voltaic Thunderbolt (Elec/Elec Tank) Lemme Axe You Somethin (Rad/Axe Tank), PWDRKEG (Fire/FIre/Pyre Tank), ATMSMSHR (Rad/SS Tank), Morphology of Flame (Bio/Fire Tank) EverlastingMISSADVENTUR (Inv/SS Tank), Mace to the Face (SD/WM Tank)                                                        Retail 2004 (pre-I1) - 2012 lights out; Feb. 2020 - present

1 hour ago, Shenanigunner said:

I got ya bud, welcome to the dark side! Mani's and pedi's with Luminara, sacrifice time with Bill Z, a little rubber room time with Snarky, so fun!

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

1 hour ago, Shenanigunner said:

Oh yeah... uh.. I need more rep too, it's for a friend really! Every thumbs up ensures an angel gets its wings and stuff. Like and subscribe 😆 

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention the prince in Nigeria 😄 

Edited by Glacier Peak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

36 minutes ago, PLVRIZR said:

Just did, for ya.

You know what's weird? When I first saw Shenanigunner's post this morning it had no likes and he had 999 Rep. Now it has 5 likes and he still only has 999 Rep.

They've gone and froze forum rep! Now I'll never make it into the inner circle before I get perma-banned!!  😭

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

1 hour ago, PeregrineFalcon said:

You know what's weird? When I first saw Shenanigunner's post this morning it had no likes and he had 999 Rep. Now it has 5 likes and he still only has 999 Rep.

I tellya, I don' get no respect!

(Thanks, all. Now where's that open bar?)

• Haha 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

5 hours ago, Luminara said:

Ha!  The maul worked!

He's still short a few... maybe I should hit him again, just in case.

On 12/28/2021 at 8:24 PM, Apparition said:

Forum Cartel is easy.  Go start a thread on how Brutes are better than Tankers, another on how Sentinels are better than Blasters, and a third on how you think damage procs should be nerfed hard, and watch those reactions pile up.

And the all-time bestest reaction piler-uppers:  how emp/ defenders suck . . . or rock;  or how tanks aren't tanky enough . . . or are too tanky.  Doesn't matter, those reactions go through the roof no matter what.  😛

• Haha 1