Forum Cartel

The_Warpact

So...my reputation is about to cross the 1k thereby making me a member of the much coveted "Forum Cartel".

I will be able to drink single malt with the likes of @Bill Z Bubba, have deep feminine conversations with @Luminara, and hob nob with the uppercrust elites (except @Snarky nobody likes him).

I've been practicing turning my nose up to the low reputation newbs, speaking with an authoritative snobbery of disdain to the lowbies, and getting vast amounts of inf to flaunt my epeen. 

I think I have it all in place, is there anything else I need to do my fellow overlords of CoX and the forums? Is there a training seminar or do one of you take me under their wing?

I'm so ready!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 minutes ago, Snarky said:

if you really want to crank your forum numbers just make random responses.  to anything.  anything.

Well, padding your post numbers is easy. The rep number does sorta kinda slightly mean something.

Just not much. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

8 minutes ago, Snarky said:

if you really want to crank your forum numbers just make random responses.  to anything.  anything.

Having followed this impulse in the past, I am acutely aware that I should not be trusted with such strategies. 😉

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

Oh man. I'll never get to 1k rep before my perma-ban.  😭

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

1 minute ago, SuperPlyx said:

I'm curious, how does the forum rep even work? Is it the likes/hearts thingy in bottom corner?

Yup.

Wasn't the original forum cartel 10000 posts?

I like watching the ratios between posts and reactions. The folks that have like 3 times the number of reactions to posts? They're the ones up to no good. Like the little cardboard target girl with the physics book in Men in Black.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Up 2

37 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

So...my reputation is about to cross the 1k thereby making me a member of the much coveted "Forum Cartel".

I will be able to drink single malt with the likes of @Bill Z Bubba, have deep feminine conversations with @Luminara, and hob nob with the uppercrust elites (except @Snarky nobody likes him).

I've been practicing turning my nose up to the low reputation newbs, speaking with an authoritative snobbery of disdain to the lowbies, and getting vast amounts of inf to flaunt my epeen. 

I think I have it all in place, is there anything else I need to do my fellow overlords of CoX and the forums? Is there a training seminar or do one of you take me under their wing?

I'm so ready!!!

Congo rats. I myself never quite made the cartel, so. Slip me some sugar while you're there ey?

• Thanks 1

@Aurora Girl - Excelsior - BSOD
 Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

Oh and yeah, Forum Cartel was 10K posts. Which, if you got banned, you lost. 

RIP Friggin' Taser

• Like 3

Aurora Girl  (Blaster)- Energy/Atomic, Queen of Faceplants and former Mayor of Pinnacle Server  Straye  (Brute)- Savage/SR, Survivor of +4 ITF Nictus Crystals and Bobcat's Bane  Aurora Snow  (Corruptor) - Ice/Cold, AV Humiliator  Terraflux  (Controller) - Earth/Rad, Bass Exploder  Spynerette  (Arachnos Soldier) - Night Widow, Super Spy of Sneakiness and Stabbing  Snowberrie  (Tank) - Ice/Spines, Disco Ball and Lady of Winter

18 minutes ago, Bill Z Bubba said:

Wasn't the original forum cartel 10000 posts?

Well that was on Live this is HC (don't ruin this Bill I'm in my moment).

26 minutes ago, Glacier Peak said:

Welcome to the community!

Huzzah! Is it just me or does the air smell better up here!?!

• Haha 4

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

Wait, so is cartel based on rep or posts? I need to know just in case I should stop farming the costume thread for rep and start posting /jranger on every suggestion thread.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

46 minutes ago, Spaghetti Betty said:

Wait, so is cartel based on rep or posts? I need to know just in case I should stop farming the costume thread for rep and start posting /jranger on every suggestion thread.

Hasn't helped @PeregrineFalcon 😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Oh you're so fancy now!

I am @Chrono-Bot! SGs: Girls Gone Rogue Isles, The Helping Hands, The Orange Bagels, Paragon's Perfectly Normal Heroes. Server: Everlasting! See my characters, now with photos, below!

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/33049-chrono-bots-characters/

I'm not NOT here to make friends.

10 hours ago, Snarky said:

Anything?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝