Forum Cartel

The_Warpact

FOOLS SOON I'LL CRUSH YOU ALL!

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I tend to just randomly lightning bolt things and ride around on penguins 

See the source image

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

1 minute ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Here I am essentially the Devil with my Forum Rep of 666, just looking through the chill frosted glass of the bar all these cartel members are at, waiting for when they leave so I can mug them and take their wheels to the nearest chop shop.

I poo-pooed your rep count and foiled your plan.

Doctor-Who-Quiz-Question-5-Missy-Michelle-Gomez-Queen-of-Evil-.gif.0a7da689bfdf34294998cad074e69b56.gif

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

33 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Listen, we all know that how good a person you are has nothing to do with how many numbers you have next to your name on some stupid website.

It has to do with (looks left) having your green number higher than your white number.  That's it!

...cool.... 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Listen, we all know that how good a person you are has nothing to do with how many numbers you have next to your name on some stupid website.

It has to do with (looks left) having your green number higher than your white number.  That's it!

Please, look up the definition of "satire" and "stick in the mud". 😉

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

On 12/28/2021 at 6:49 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

I would certainly hope so if rectal bleaching is involved.

So long as it's bleaching and not bleeding. Might need a different type of help for that one.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Congratulations @The_Warpact

While your application is being reviewed, temporary access has been granted.

A question from the compliance department:

"Has the applicant exceeded their Attachment Quota and participated in a powers conversation with @Bopper using numbers, formulas, or statistics to fortify their position?"

They are sticklers making sure all the boxes have been checked.

Random tips to increase the acceleration of ascension:

• Liberally apply absolute terms like "always" "everyone" "never". This will signal others to chime in.
  • Post epic costumes to boost your likes.
  • Defend /regen with all your might. Sorry, I think that one is incorrect.
  • Choose wisely between the cartel factions. (whiteknighters, newbcrushers, martyrs, etc)

And remember: If you haven't been moderated, are you really trying hard enough?

p.s.

image.png

Edited by Troo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

On 12/29/2021 at 7:59 AM, Andreah said:

I think I would be there already if I posted more often and people liked those posts more.

And just think... you'd be a millionaire if you only had more money!

• Thumbs Up 1

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

On 12/28/2021 at 5:40 PM, Bill Z Bubba said:

Wasn't the original forum cartel 10000 posts?

Corporate restructuring necessitated a reduction of membership requirements in an effort to boost our numbers.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.