Also useful for storage

25 minutes ago, Coyotedancer said:

Only if I can also have a Purse Melee attack set to go with it. 

(Yes. I want to slap Hamidon around with a purse. It would be glorious.)

Purse attack with mag 50 Avoid and Haunt taunt = angry women chasing purse snatchers all over Atlas Park.

@Mike Morbid - there's at least one belt with a large pouch attached to it (on the rear).  If you're asking for Bags of Holding to increase salvage storage, several auction house badges grant increased storage, and you can also use Vanguard merits to bump it up another 10 (one time purchase).

And this thread should be in the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

59 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Purse attack with mag 50 Avoid and Haunt taunt = angry women chasing purse snatchers all over Atlas Park.

@Mike Morbid - there's at least one belt with a large pouch attached to it (on the rear).  If you're asking for Bags of Holding to increase salvage storage, several auction house badges grant increased storage, and you can also use Vanguard merits to bump it up another 10 (one time purchase).

And this thread should be in the Suggestions & Feedback forum.

Thanks, but the post was meant in jest.

• Thumbs Up 1

For the scarifying misadventures of Mike Morbid, go to Twitter and look for @JMikeMorbid

Hush, nope, stop, too late!  Purse Melee coming SOON!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

It's a satchel.   Indiana Jones has one.

Play my AE Adventures, listed under @Jiro Ito, including award winners:

"The Headless Huntsman of Salamanca" #43870 **Scrapbot AE Contest Winner May 2022**           

"On the Claw-Tipped Wings of Betrayal" #43524 **November 2021 Dev's Choice**  

"The Defenders of Talos" #44578 **Mission Architect Competition Winner for October 2021: REBIRTH**  

OneDrive just transferred way too many files from my hard drive to the cloud... trying to fix that problem, I don't want to think about storage... but I wouldn't mind purse melee... or a purse for Titan Weapons...

Archetype Concept Compilation -- Powerset Concept Compilations: Assault Melee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Archetype Concept Battle: Final Round

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archetype Proposal Amalgamation