The Truly Final Forever Scrapper Contest!!!

Yomo Kimyata

41 minutes ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Titan/Regen:

Reveal hidden contents

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
		|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
		|MxDz;1627;769;1538;HEX;|
		|78DA65944B6F12511480EFC02042E993B6D307AFBE6128D3A26ED46A4C6CA97D90B|
		|452EDCAE0945EE8C4C9400013FD01EE7CD4B6891B5F5BD7FE02E34EADFE04B76E6C|
		|AB6EDCE161CEB942C324936FCEEB9E73EEB977D20FE67DF97CEA1A933AAE9B7AA59|
		|2CDE4CA7AA9C4CBAEB45E3072ACFEB8E10D087D36CD4DCEB50DA3AA5BD94DAE978A|
		|5625F8DF38CFF3DCAA70ED262F708B97F5AA51B4BA97AC1D5EE65655131FBEB562D|
		|1D45621D8B00A5E5BC89438DF6EB73F534661A70A861E948AE51CCF16F3D94DC334|
		|07174A464ECB5475F31E24CB14EF9BD9B45EA9F2F2C301A85183F789C2C45373B16|
		|F4EC69232737C227E41CA3A98931E3674E8B0E5B10F40BFCCE6EB9D4A182CB35B92|
		|6DF48E6050D732C85332EB594286D6D1BEE016311024052843107926448C20CF869|
		|12908725226C9B9E7B0CBF1BDC0729E410F2ED183EB40C6C85DA4F739D2B787ECDA|
		|47F63E72D865ED2A38307B65779CD9C69977B8723F583C94D6E1E9C3063A7A91C91|
		|5AC6D0C9CDA6805D6E6C1C84550B68BAD69A76E3AA8DB7EEA7680BA1DA02E6F4050|
		|A748D749FBD94BFBD6BF811C05A76EB115DD54700F71098C7E61F42BF0159459E21|
		|C2E2F81B14F14DA5783873941A590BF53496086A1B864EF6F40256AA87F0A5B3528|
		|263778051B0DCD212317912397889791326418A60CAEE123AC24745CA79B454E680|
		|B7F2163BF91337F907B903128261B5471C5F1496214391923C691093A9D07101C16|
		|C1E1BB38F6888E1CD9428EE79053DBC82447EE43F0A8E875F42D2AC75E92F36BA4F|
		|A0639FD0AB90CBD4E88A0091AFA240D3B46C39FA6A12768E88F2153548C204A674C|
		|FD4CCE87B4215F913F007131C2F81C4076B2BF3EBCCBB652A31556A1965971AE674|
		|9998CE3450ECB8D8B5B0BC88D5F405D8663B17A4A95C0B3B526372E2E936CBF9F5E|
		|504942457E47A79451541E37291DD26D2C678A8EB87A150FEA49939324D12D8FD12|
		|DFFAE34D5ECE982FF01D552535B1B986D55255B55E75B55175A55EB7EC82F122F2A|
		|4DC2FBBA4554B1E66D12EE340B5BCDC247B5F1B7A8ADA88D21D5FE0146A5F8B7|

Aptly comes from my character named Deus Excalibur. Some notes: Shadow Meld > MoG > Shadow Meld is viable pretty much every 60/s and leads well into Instant Healing > Rebirth Radial for a very long stretch of nearly 180 HP/s Regen which is incredibly difficult for most things in the standard game to DPS down. If you keep the timing right and use Rebirth to fill the brief gap between IH down cycles (90 up, 80 down) the SM > MoG > SM falls in line 20/s after Rebirth activation. Defensive Sweep is (technically) in the build and can get a double stack for boosted Melee defense into iCap, but I'll be honest I don't even keep the power in my main tray [/em shrug]. There's just the right amount of passive levels for key Def/Res, and if they're at a level that when teamed the build easily hits the cap for several Resistance stats, and the 45/59% levels for S/L/M (if not at least 45% for everything) when there's things like Sonics/Thermals or FF/Colds around. As I said before though I solo'd a lot of content with this. It definitely isn't a "jump in a play" kind of build, it takes a bit to get used to its nuances.

I will say it gives me ideas.  Really, I've been trying to come up with a build that didn't have Shadow Meld, but maybe I just need to come up with a concept that has it.

Will say, I would think the Heal/End/Rch Numina in Integration would give more Regen if used a +5 (or even just +0) Heal IO or just a Heal/End Hami-O.  Gives more +Regen as the +HP seems like a wasted bonus as you're already at cap.

I'd also wonder, in terms of End Recovery, if the +End Procs are needed with Quick Recovery and Stamina, and if it wouldn't be more heals with Power Transfer's Heal Proc and it's 6% Regen Bonus.

1 hour ago, BrandX said:

Will say, I would think the Heal/End/Rch Numina in Integration would give more Regen if used a +5 (or even just +0) Heal IO or just a Heal/End Hami-O.  Gives more +Regen as the +HP seems like a wasted bonus as you're already at cap.

Depends on whether or not Accolades are considered. No accolades, the build hits 2409.519 (Cap is 2409.6). I tend to always build excluding the idea of accolades and badges in general since I don't often go through the effort to achieve them. With just one accolade tossed in, rolling Integration over to a trio of Doctored Wounds would be better because it would grant additional S/L F/C Resistances to the build. Also, this is purely a personal thing but I pretty much only slot attuned enhancements excluding the occasional things like Rech in Hasten that I'll +5. Since slots carry across all levels once their attached to a power, a build can carry a lot of its weight downward when exemplared if it gets stacked correctly (don't take my Mid's order of powers as the right order to level!).

1 hour ago, BrandX said:

I'd also wonder, in terms of End Recovery, if the +End Procs are needed with Quick Recovery and Stamina, and if it wouldn't be more heals with Power Transfer's Heal Proc and it's 6% Regen Bonus.

First: Titan Weapons is HUNGRY. Second: I haven't touched that build (or the character) in quite a while. The build's last update was Nov 2019 when those new sets weren't even in existence yet. You are correct the Heal proc is a worthy consideration, but I'd only put one in any build (and in fact I do tend to put the EndMod&+Heal in every build since). TL;DR #procmechanics anything past one is wasted slots.

3 hours ago, Sir Myshkin said:

Depends on whether or not Accolades are considered. No accolades, the build hits 2409.519 (Cap is 2409.6). I tend to always build excluding the idea of accolades and badges in general since I don't often go through the effort to achieve them. With just one accolade tossed in, rolling Integration over to a trio of Doctored Wounds would be better because it would grant additional S/L F/C Resistances to the build. Also, this is purely a personal thing but I pretty much only slot attuned enhancements excluding the occasional things like Rech in Hasten that I'll +5. Since slots carry across all levels once their attached to a power, a build can carry a lot of its weight downward when exemplared if it gets stacked correctly (don't take my Mid's order of powers as the right order to level!).

First: Titan Weapons is HUNGRY. Second: I haven't touched that build (or the character) in quite a while. The build's last update was Nov 2019 when those new sets weren't even in existence yet. You are correct the Heal proc is a worthy consideration, but I'd only put one in any build (and in fact I do tend to put the EndMod&+Heal in every build since). TL;DR #procmechanics anything past one is wasted slots.

From what I recall reading, the proc mechanics aren't wasted on that Proc anymore.  Each on their own timer.

Though, like you I attune, so when I said +5 Heal IO, was talking of just a basic IO and not another of the set (Numina).  Which also, I was wondering if the resists would be better than the +10 or 12% Regen buffs.

Ok, here's the first round of my feedback on the play of the also-rans, level 1-34.  I've soloed pretty much the same content at double xp except for a few times I turned off xp to keep from outleveling something.  Started at +1/x1 and moved up to +2/x3.  So far every build is aiming for a Fighting (Kick, Tough, maybe Weave) , Leaping (Combat Jumping), Speed (Hasten), for pool powers.

Check out my navel gazing -- IF YOU DARE!

Spoiler

This is the order I have them in my character slots:

Pu'u Wa'awa'a, Hawaiian demi-god of obsidian (Savage Melee/Stone Armor)

Savage Melee (relevant experience level:  none coming in)

I like the animations, so that's a good start.  Damage feels a little light, but that is probably due to the DOT that I'm still getting used to.  I'm still figuring out how to run the "optimal" chain given the blood frenzy mechanics, and I'm probably not quite there yet.  Building up stacks of blood frenzy is great, with endurance reduction (for everything!) and recharge (for everything!).  Using up that stack is less great, since a 15 second lock out before building up blood frenzy can be a LONG time.  So clearly, the time to hit Build Up is not before your first attacks, but after you expend your blood frenzy on either Rending Flurry or Hemorrhage.  I'm not entirely sold on the expanded radius of the exhausting rending flurry, since 1. most everyone is within the smaller radius anyway and 2. i'm a little concerned that the larger 15 foot radius may cut proc chances, but I have no evidence for that one way or another.  I've mostly been avoiding Hemorrhage since no one and I mean no one seems to like it, but I'll spend some more time on it in the future.  I went with Maiming Slash over Savage Strike for the -slow and damage seems similar.  I was pleasantly surprised with Savage Leap since the animation is a lot quicker than I anticipated.   Savage Leap seems like the no brainer place to put the Critical Strikes proc.  All in all, good stuff.  I see why people say the set is better on a brute, but this isn't my forever brute contest!

Stone Armor (relevant experience:  intermediate)

Like on all of these characters, I front lined offense over defense.  I'm holding off on Mud Pots until later when I have more endurance control.  Earth's Embrace is not as useful a healing tool as, say, Dull Pain, but it's great for managing max health.  Some people will also complain about the typed defense rather than positional, but I haven't had much of a problem yet.  Overall, I enjoy the set and even the graphics if it makes sense for my character.  I don't see Brimstone Armor being a world-changer at 35, so I'll probably hold off on it for now.  And Geode is a nice oh shit button although the first time I realized that it could be broken was a bit of a surprise!

Electric Pizza, mad piezoelectric gadgeteer (Stone Melee/Electric Armor)

Stone Melee (intermediate)

Yeah, this is the kind of damage a scrapper should be doing, albeit, very, slowly!!  It's nice to be one-shotting minions (and lieutenants sometimes!).  I've made hammer-free characters, and Stone Fist is certainly a viable power to own, but the hammers are great and you can chose non hammer animations.  Fault is great for procs of all kinds, especially the Critical Strikes.  I've got a soft spot for big attacks like Seismic Smash which do Hold, partly due to more proc possibilities.  I notice Mids has this as a mag 4 hold, but in game it's mag 3.  This makes a difference since I like the +2 mag proc.  I skip the throwing power and Tremor is pretty good and is generally good for +100% recharge for 5 seconds thanks to Force Feedback.

Electric Armor (intermediate)

Yes, a resistance based set, but dang this meshes well with Stone Melee.  Haven't skipped a power in T1-T7.  For the moment I'm 2-slotting (at least) all my resistance powers with 2 pieces from Unbreakable Guard because every little bit helps endurance-wise for now.  Later I'll decide whether to 4 slot them with UG or with Reactive Armor.  Some people skip Grounded but I've been burned by that when leaping many times so I'm keeping it!  Energize is a power that I've really come to appreciate for both the healing and the endurance reduction.  At 35, Power Sink will be a game changer.  Also, putting Energy Manipulator chance to stun wherever it'll fit adds a certain je ne sais quoi.

Balachko Incident, postnuclear nightmare (Radiation Melee/Ice Armor)

Radiation Melee (advanced)

I get it, I get it.  Lots of folks find this set toooo sloooow.  Taking the T1 and the T2 is one way to go, but I embraced the slow and took my time.  Very different play style, more like Jason Voorhees inexorably but slowly coming to getcha!  I took Radioactive Smash, Proton Sweep, Radiation Siphon early on.  Throw that Theft of Essence proc in Radiation Siphon!  You'll need the endurance help!  Irradiated Ground is essentially broken and cycles twice as quickly as any other aura.  Proctastic!  Devastating Blow is so slow but I need the offense, and Atom Smasher is frankly the best animation in the game.  It's a shame it doesn't do knockdown... or does it?  I just put in a Stupefy KB proc and the Overwhelming Force proc...

Ice Armor (advanced)

Also a typed defense build.  Eventually I'll three slot each defense power, but I'm only on two for now.  Hoarfrost is a gold standard power, of course, but so far Energy Absorption is the fan favorite power.  Again, don't forget that Energy Manipulator proc!  Neuters minions!  I'll add Chilling Embrace late in the build, and I'm not adding Icicles until I get more endurance help.  But Ice Armor is some good stuff!  I've never taken an xx/Ice scrapper the distance before, so I'm looking forward to running Icy Bastion eventually because having at least one oh shit power is pretty much a good idea always.

Hellion Carnate, reformed Girlfriend from Hell (Street Justice/Fiery Aura)

Street Justice (beginner)

Still feeling out this power set.  Building up levels of power helps a bit with damage, sure, but I'm not finding that the chance for mez for expending it is really all that useful.  There's no extra bonus like in Savage Melee's endurance reduction or recharge, so there is really no reason not to use whatever power comes up in the button mashing.  But I'm willing to hear otherwise!  I'm finding the offensive powers more interesting in terms of what I can slot in them, proc-wise.  Normally I would use hold IOs on a power like Crushing Uppercut, but the knock up is enough that I'd only be getting an extra few seconds of mitigation, so I'm exploring other options.  I like the animations, but I dislike the 50 degree arc of Sweeping Cross.  I feel that when things are going well, you can craft out your combos well, but when you get in over your head it's not so clean.

Fiery Aura (intermediate)

This combo basically lends itself to "kill them before they kill you".  It's very click happy, which I actually kind of like!  Makes me feel useful.  Burn is a game changer, and if you think I don't have at least one KD proc in there, you'd be wrong.  I'm going to have to move into pool/ancillary powers to get some more protection.  If Consume had a base recharge of 90 seconds instead of 180, this would be much more powerful!  I'm going to take the T8 eventually but will carry a wakie instead of the T9.

Happy hunting!

• Like 2

Who run Bartertown?

From your two groups I would encourage you finalists to be:

Claws/SR

DM/Invuln 

WM/EA 

From there go with your personal preference.  They should all be really good for all content.

Personally I would give bonus points to Claws and WM for style points, and Fun Factor.

SR will likely offer the most flexible builds.

You shouldn't miss things with DM/Invuln and I can vouch for it being a breast and be at home surrounded by mobs.

EA had they highest potential.  

Or of these three I would pick WM/EA. 

My personal forever scrappers are TW/Bio, Claws/Stone, EM/EA, Psi/Ninja

Also ran - Rad/Ice. It's different and has a bunch of synergies with two auras, ice slowing down incoming damage and managing endurance and Rad providing a heal.

Group B - Broadsword/Radiation, because it's not fair to pick all defense based builds and BS/Rad is a mix of old and new with room to experiment on procs and non-traditional build making.

Group A - Martial/Shield because Cap Murica!

Since you mentioned that "The One" can be a new entry completely different from the list.

I stand by Axe/Ninjitsu.

Forever.

And you should too.

Also this:

On 9/3/2022 at 9:45 AM, FUBARczar said:

I can vouch for it being a breast

Quagmire Alright GIFs | Tenor

Please don't fix that typo 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Liberty, Torchbearer, Excelsior, Everlasting

Jezebel Delias

Level 50 Fire/Elec/Mace Blaster

I am the Inner Circle!

I'm so glad you asked.

1 it's a fairly rare combo mostly on account that Axe is overshadowed by Mace.

2 It's unthematically thematic - a Viking Ninja? A Ninja Firefighter? A Dwarf Ninja? An Axe Wielding Panda Ninja? The possibilities are limitless (as long as they are ninjas)!

3 It's about the feels. All the Knockup/Knockdown feels powerful and fun, much more fun than making drunk mobs stagger out of melee range.

4: Synergies

a) Defense sets that are easier to softcap lend better to stuffing more procs into attacks This is not exclusive to Nin but it does help with Axe's damage type

b) Procs = heavier endurance usage which Nin can very easily address through it's recovery tool, which is pretty unique in that it's unaffected by -recovery debuffs

c) That above recovery tool and the heal both benefit from more recharge and you can slot an FF proc into all Axe attacks (not that you need to)

d) With all the FF procs you may not need hasten, which gives you room to experiment with other pools (or just be a hipster and not take hasten)

e) The knockdowns can help with keeping stuff in melee range, to somewhat offset the lack of a taunt aura

f) Did I mention you are a Ninja?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jezebel Delias

I am the Inner Circle!

1 hour ago, Nemu said:

I'm so glad you asked.

1 it's a fairly rare combo mostly on account that Axe is overshadowed by Mace.

2 It's unthematically thematic - a Viking Ninja? A Ninja Firefighter? A Dwarf Ninja? An Axe Wielding Panda Ninja? The possibilities are limitless (as long as they are ninjas)!

3 It's about the feels. All the Knockup/Knockdown feels powerful and fun, much more fun than making drunk mobs stagger out of melee range.

4: Synergies

a) Defense sets that are easier to softcap lend better to stuffing more procs into attacks This is not exclusive to Nin but it does help with Axe's damage type

b) Procs = heavier endurance usage which Nin can very easily address through it's recovery tool, which is pretty unique in that it's unaffected by -recovery debuffs

c) That above recovery tool and the heal both benefit from more recharge and you can slot an FF proc into all Axe attacks (not that you need to)

d) With all the FF procs you may not need hasten, which gives you room to experiment with other pools (or just be a hipster and not take hasten)

e) The knockdowns can help with keeping stuff in melee range, to somewhat offset the lack of a taunt aura

f) Did I mention you are a Ninja?

1.  Axe is a good power set, but War Mace is almost the same set only arguably superior in many ways.  I am still waiting for better skins, but right now I'd rather have a War Mace shovel than a Battle Axe shovel.

2.  My War Mace/Ninjitsu scrapper is an evil leprechaun.  TOTALLY thematic.  But I only play him on the High Irish Holidays.

3.  True dat.

4.  d especially.  It's a good way to skip Hasten.

• Haha 1

Who run Bartertown?

Now I have a mental image of dozens of longboats full of large, bearded men wearing ninja robes and horned helmets, the ships running up on an English beach and the viking-ninjas leaping out of the ships with a mighty battle roar - only to start sneaking along the beach and trying in vain to not be seen.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Icono04 said:

Now I have a mental image of dozens of longboats full of large, bearded men wearing ninja robes and horned helmets, the ships running up on an English beach and the viking-ninjas leaping out of the ships with a mighty battle roar - only to start sneaking along the beach and trying in vain to not be seen.

Is...is this not how it happened historically? Everything i know is a lie!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, TungstenShark said:

Is...is this not how it happened historically? Everything i know is a lie!!!

Actually it's a bunch of empty longboats (because ninjas), and It's hidden history.

Jezebel Delias

I am the Inner Circle!

I'm not sure if you've already made your preliminary decisions yet or not. I'd like to throw Claws/Nin into the ring. An amazing blend of ST and AoE plus (full chain potential for both). Nin provides a great balance of steady protection with utility clicks and enough speed potential to make standard travel powers irrelevant. It's enough clicks to keep me engaged without feeling like a chore. Plus he's super zippy and I can play bounce in and out of mobs, destroying them from multiple angles...I can't say enough good things about the paring. My Claws/Nin is a Tiger turned ninja assassin named Klawe 🙂

Cheers!

@Gammos

EM/Nin is pretty awesome.

TF critting out of hide is not to be underestimated. 

-----

I can see why you went for BS/Rad. Should be pretty satisfying.

Sad I didn't saw a claws/rad in there, though. That's a real blender. Does great with hover-melee.

---

WM/EA is probably going to be the star.... if all you care about is lame things like doing the most damage, or being unkillable, or never running out of end, etc.

On 9/15/2022 at 8:00 AM, Falsey said:

@Yomo Kimyatawhere's our weekly update? Curious to hear your most recebt experiences.

So far, I've got everybody named and costumed and at least partially leveled.  I'm trying to play them in their groups of four so that I get similar experiences, and we're getting there, slowly but surely!

Group B is all at level 8 and sitting in the Hollows ready to go through David Wincott's and then Flux's arcs.  Punking Frostfire is too much fun to pass up.

Group A is all at level 16, and is about to start up Jim Temblor's arc.  The whole Faultline arc is great IMO.

The "also-rans" are all in the 42-43 range.  I've respecced them all at least once (I just played them organically until their 30s, then started to optimize a little more), and they are currently running different story arcs at +3/x5, regular xp.  Man, Crey are huge pain in the ass now.  I'm trying something a little new here -- no one is going to get patron pools until they ding 50.  As a result, they all are in the Body pool with Focused Accuracy and Physical Perfection as I try to figure out how much accuracy and/or endurance I really need.  Also, I've been mostly going with Force of Will as the 4th power pool set (along with Fighting, Leaping, Speed) since 1. Unrelentless is a very nice "Oh fudge!" button that is proving more useful than I originally thought; and 2. I really love the free knockdown power in Takeoff, which generally buys me a few seconds while something important refreshes.  Activate Mighty Leap, activate Takeoff, deactivate Mighty Leap.  It appears to be autohit and knocks down bosses (which is one of the reasons I love knockdown over most traditional mez that is not mag 4 or higher.)  

I've learned some interesting stuff, or at least I've paid attention to it for the first time.  Hopefully soon(tm) I will be able to give an update on the also-rans when I get them all to 50.

Happy hunting!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Who run Bartertown?

Housekeeping update:  I edited the original post to put in picks that the adoring public has made so far.  If you weren't making an official pick, let me know and I will release the combo into the wild!  The only spot I'm a little confused about was whether @Parabola was making WM/Energy an official pick or not.  If not, then @TungstenShark gets it.  If so, then Tungsten gets a fresh pick.

To reiterate, what I end up with may not be one of the 12 I'm test driving.  It's statistically unlikely.  It may be, but more likely I will decide that one primary I like works better with a secondary I like better.  And, it is possible that I end up going with a power set I'm not even test driving!  To aid you in your decision making, let me tell you how I feel about the sets that didn't make the tournament cut.

Primary:

Battle Axe -- I do like this set a lot.  However, War Mace does more with the funky stuff (things *other* than KD) and has better weapon skins.

Electric Melee -- I'm ok with this set but it feels like the slowness of Rad Melee without the groundbreaking sauce that is Irradiated Ground.

Fiery Melee -- I can't figure out how to make this work without taking the fire swords.  I hate fire swords.  Also, no interesting slotting options.

Ice Melee -- I actually really like this set, and making it work without ice swords is easy and enjoyable.  This is a possible contender.

Katana -- Close enough to broadsword and I have so much recharge in my builds I might as well take the harder hitter.  Also I like the one-handed animations better.

Kinetic Melee -- I'll admit I've never taken one the distance, and it doesn't look good enough on paper for me to commit.

Psionic Melee -- I can alter the elemental swords enough in the costume creator that they look ok to me.  A sleeper set.  The lvl 32 power is game changing and frankly not in mesh with the rest of the set, imo.

Spines -- nerp.  Too much working against it, both aesthetically and in practice.

Titan Weapons -- At some point I'll give this a shot again, but it didn't make the initial cut.

Secondary:

Regeneration -- I'll be honest, I love regeneration.  But in terms of my forever scrapper, it may be a little too seat of my pants, and other sets can do good jobs and bring some more variety to the table.  Dark horse.

Willpower -- Great set.  Soooooo booooooooring.  Dark horse.

Who run Bartertown?

9 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

The only spot I'm a little confused about was whether @Parabola was making WM/Energy an official pick or not.

If claws/nrg isn't taken swap me over to that. It's the strongest 'whole game' scrapper I've played by a distance.

Edit: Here's my current build for this combo:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.6
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7)
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(3), ShlWal-Def(3), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(7), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(9), ShlWal-EndRdx/Rchg(11)
Level 2: Slash -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Hct-Acc/Rchg(19), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(23), Hct-Dam%(23), AchHee-ResDeb%(25)
Level 4: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(9), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(40), LucoftheG-Def(40)
Level 6: Spin -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(27), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(31)
Level 8: Follow Up -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(13), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(17)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 14: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 16: Dampening Field -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46)
Level 18: Focus -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(31), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Apc-Dam%(33)
Level 20: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(21), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(46), LucoftheG-Def(49)
Level 22: Energy Protection -- ImpArm-ResPsi(A), GldArm-End/Res(40), GldArm-RechRes(47), GldArm-ResDam(49), GldArm-3defTpProc(50)
Level 24: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(25)
Level 26: Boxing -- SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 28: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(42), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(43), Prv-Absorb%(43)
Level 30: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(37), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(47), UnbGrd-Max HP%(48), ImpArm-ResPsi(48)
Level 32: Shockwave -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprFrzBls-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(34), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(36), FrcFdb-Rechg%(36)
Level 35: Energy Drain -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(43), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(45), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 38: Weave -- ShlWal-Def/EndRdx(A), ShlWal-Def/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(39), ShlWal-Def(39)
Level 41: Focused Accuracy -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 44: Physical Perfection -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 47: Overload -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(37)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 14: Afterburner 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------

|MxDz;1619;696;1392;HEX;|
		|78DA7594DB4E13511486FFE94C2D3D70282DB458B002520E85811A1FC003A0024D4|
		|8F0BE8E655BAB4D695A8CF200DE1B8DF10D8CA76BF5D65B057D06EF3CA1266AD4AB|
		|BA9835ABEE426C32E9376BED75DAFF9E9DBF391FD9D95E3909A3EB4CC569340A6BC|
		|5BA53ABA9BA3FEF94CA45ECFD02F4C4C55EC8AB8A52362DBED1186C19E7D565556D|
		|287BA1AAEAA5ADC2A9EB750791D58D8D8ABDA29C5AB95A0ABB2F8B9572E9CA66C8E|
		|5B59A52EB9D6CDEB3D2A2E842AD5CB44F6FAC6F15F24E6353D5B792547A989E7200|
		|FAAF6900B72D2067E110EE3058FDE430FE2DF1038BA6EBF1E1BCC092E9052D3374E|
		|02C4308E718AE5225434F6320E3733DBD98109864E8C79440962189970431AA40DD|
		|987A1A137D06F7891E81A8E135D1CB308E98409CE11A75E3D7D3F8F18AFB3C8CD70|
		|2DB0C83D81178C370046F192A0157455F2B4D001779D7227018BA7049A0C8D08375|
		|01C510A0A182466B939B08BAE2E482E8A7EC61AD4F84F19D4B87C9D3A929472F29F|
		|6F8295BB716637463925E872CCC20C150A5E0A83E7E140F2D6FB4C7024F198EE291|
		|C013811CAB12A44A313D4D4CC4888B187111635AC4981131E6448C0E4AD3A7A5B1F|
		|ADC86C7F7F4CAF14C364E985ED02C430EC719466896843E6E0259DEBCA480414B06|
		|F42503B8C7A31CC35D8610F590D24749E13DE79FC407818F029F18A6F0596097C1A|
		|44A437A9A21FC30BD4A3F4D6FFE5F32D36F8659FC11F0E6AE519AB49E268DE7DCE7|
		|305E083C1378C7D1A3F0F93DB8C5FA8469A811FA5E5A6946449F51D9FB29116AFA8|
		|050B3229445DD8C69DD9863720364E433CFC8559091ABE002FD4DE8E77342CEF403|
		|3AB659FD4C67719FFB8D50BFB61E634BBF416A614EF7CC89276DB55F4FCD41ABFD4|
		|A738DCD2656F62DA427C865572DDD411E83237643ED5796D8BFFCC7FE759F9D7858|
		|C45F6261BF1D0CF566A7BBAEED7B6E2EC7C8AE0FF61719E9BAF7|

It's designed to take on pretty much anything with as much resistance as I could cram in.

And this is a secondary build with the intention of turning it into a kind of off sentinel. I got frustrated with those moments that the game really doesn't want you to be in melee and this was the result:

Spoiler

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.6
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Claws
Secondary Power Set: Energy Aura
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Strike -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(7), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(11), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(48)
Level 1: Kinetic Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(3), LucoftheG-Def(3), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(25)
Level 2: Dampening Field -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)
Level 4: Power Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(5), LucoftheG-Def(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9)
Level 6: Hover -- Ksm-ToHit+(A)
Level 8: Fly -- WntGif-ResSlow(A)
Level 10: Entropic Aura -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(13)
Level 14: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Energy Protection -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(17), UnbGrd-Max HP%(17), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(50)
Level 18: Focus -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Apc-Dmg(19), Apc-Dam%(19), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(21), GldJvl-Dam%(21), Range-I(23)
Level 20: Energy Cloak -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(23), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(49)
Level 22: Evasive Maneuvers -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A)
Level 24: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(34), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 26: Weave -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(27), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(27), Rct-Def/Rchg(40), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(43), Rct-ResDam%(46)
Level 28: Energize -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(29), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(29), Prv-Heal/Rchg(31), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(31), Prv-Absorb%(31)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 32: Shockwave -- Bmbdmt-Acc/Rech/End(A), Bmbdmt-Dam/Rech(33), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech(33), Bmbdmt-Acc/Dam/Rech/End(33), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34), FrcFdb-Rechg%(34)
Level 35: Mu Bolts -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(36), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(36), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(37)
Level 38: Zapp -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39), StnoftheM-Dam%(40), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40)
Level 41: Electric Shackles -- UnbCns-Acc/Hold/Rchg(A), UnbCns-Acc/Rchg(42), UnbCns-Dam%(42), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(42), NrnSht-Dam%(43), GldJvl-Dam%(43)
Level 44: Ball Lightning -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(45), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Rgn-Knock%(46), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(46)
Level 47: Summon Adept -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(47), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(47), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Overload -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(7), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(15)
Level 1: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(9), EndMod-I(11)
Level 49: Quick Form 
Level 8: Afterburner 
Level 50: Intuition Radial Paragon 
------------

|MxDz;1638;720;1440;HEX;|
		|78DA7594594F135114C7FFB3594ACB264B41401641A0D4DABABE6A048C421312125|
		|F9B098EB5B196A685281FC02FE00B2E31FA597C3420467DF3D1256EAC6AD007ADA7|
		|F7CC696E354C3299DF9CE57FEE3D7749DD9E08AFADCE9C83D17821E7964AE9B9F9A|
		|25B28784527E566B2F3A83C017ADBC49E4E7939CF8B53F0AD524FD538E15DF3F225|
		|2F3E99F78A99E5F4F9A5A28BD0ECC2422E3E95CB66AE2FD62B9E2B78DED5063657A|
		|CD97C26ACFE663CB7403F91C942763E3EB7E8E66E540A2DA5536E69D12B2E77D200|
		|06E9CD06A03F651B786601491B07B0C6508F5586E3782EB0CE6077508E5193DD6E2|
		|88F8966813686305A193A31CDD90E651B5A36299D204F2FD5268FA5792C4B746DD1|
		|B545B74E74833415479773F01B4A2E14E08E573D0174F310025428A8E7043140DF6|
		|410839410D23C4608E3EC090B1814D2A0CB36A04C0FEA48B4491F7D13BE73B966EC|
		|09FC62482262A831E649AC4513735AF088CB1C44CCF42169AAA43678B60F3196E94|
		|094838354BB55AFDD2A9DEB90CE754AE712D2B9A7515EB7EA44DAF1862B5934AA88|
		|E63123329501FC6018C24F7F33506C9716EB7461933D87B025B0CD30821D8628761|
		|98EE19BBFDD6806DDBA4C373EB2A7079F043E331CC61781AF021B7E476834BDFA9C|
		|7AA51105F2F4E905FAF087DBD9AF76B002DA3C0C86E34FD714B8C3AD796BF109AAC|
		|A0C6285BE23368EE09EC0FD0A04091EB065080F051E43C9BC239961D069139961AC|
		|B3E7285E08BC147805BF7DAF059E30BC2799517D52A398E25D33868B029778E463B|
		|869F8CD7779F345651FED85A1767755661C27393B86539C1DC3698133A6BF746705|
		|FC267D20B5B82663C5B1C521716C0BEC98FE65B2CB10A6854FE8C729212BD667D75|
		|E33E51EBBF6D652463A7933FBD8676D3D5FDD34CABE515F2B2CF19BFBD8B7FEB1D3|
		|C007E4B6BC6CA8856DC4151EF4F6FFB1774DFFC65A31FD9BB59F4FED341DC0843E4|
		|13AAD353756D98E50A01EF1175651D2DA|

Edited by Parabola
Adding builds
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

Psionic Melee -- I can alter the elemental swords enough in the costume creator that they look ok to me.  A sleeper set.  The lvl 32 power is game changing and frankly not in mesh with the rest of the set, imo.

Before I go wandering off onto a wild tangent, what secondaries have you already paired with PM?

• Like 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.

5 hours ago, InvaderStych said:

Before I go wandering off onto a wild tangent, what secondaries have you already paired with PM?

I somehow ended up with two PM/Ice (one I forgot about around lvl 20, the other took to 50 then stopped -- I didn't have a good theme or costume for him) and a PM/Energy around 20 as well.  My play style went from psychic swords, psychic swords, psychic swords, to BAM all Mass Levitate all the time.

Who run Bartertown?