What's the smallest change to CoX that you really want?

DougGraves

On 3/22/2023 at 4:53 PM, Ger said:

Costume option where you can use a guitar as a battle axe choice. Mostly I want to run around with a guitar on my back.

So, you're looking for a very literal Battle of the Bands? I can get behind this, especially since all those trollers and doms with Symphony Control will need backup.

The name Guitar Hero will, unfortunately, probably get generic'd.

• Thumbs Up 1

Refight the Trojan War and stop Arachnos in the time-traveling "Dr. Aeon and the Wrath of Achilles," 5 missions full of heroic allies and smash/lethal EBs, AE#31899!

Torchbearer Greek & Roman theme SG and coalition -- "Polias" -- always looking for new members!

23 minutes ago, Milk Sheik said:

The name Guitar Hero will, unfortunately, probably get generic'd.

Easy.  Use "Guitar Villain" and blame society (i.e. copyright law) for forcing you into a life of crime.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/22/2023 at 7:53 PM, Ger said:

Costume option where you can use a guitar as a battle axe choice. Mostly I want to run around with a guitar on my back.

El Kabong!

Hb_quickdraw_photo_01_md.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 3/19/2023 at 8:05 AM, MoisesG said:

Just turn Instant Healing back into a toggle. That is it.

I'm in favor of turning it back into a toggle if it's changed in how it works. Instead of just healing all your damage over and over again until it's all healed, make it a triggered effect when you take damage — a second or so after you take damage, an enhanceable fraction of that damage 'instantly' heals. So if you had IH enhanced to 50%, and you took 100 points of damage, it would trigger a heal that would take effect a second or so later for 50 points. But it would only heal that hit once; the rest of the damage would have to be healed by your other increased healing abilities.

Blueside police stations properly flagged as indoor locations so that I can log out there without sitting through a 15-second countdown.

15 seconds doesn't seem like much ... until you're doing "housekeeping" on all your alts. Like, I typically log out my characters for the "Seasoned Law Enforcer" day job XP bonus. Additionally, all of my alts have the Inner Inspiration power, so I regularly log them in to use the power and hopefully generate large inspirations. The 15 seconds to log out adds up to two and a half minutes of staring at a timer per page of ten characters. And if I do this across all of my *ahem* 130 alts, that adds up to 32.5 minutes of staring at a timer (minus my redside characters, since this issue doesn't affect Arachnos bases).

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, RikOz said:

Blueside police stations properly flagged as indoor locations so that I can log out there without sitting through a 15-second countdown.

And universities; since you're inside, behind a door, there is zero chance of getting hit with an ambush while logging out.

1 hour ago, srmalloy said:

And universities; since you're inside, behind a door, there is zero chance of getting hit with an ambush while logging out.

There's no countdown inside universities.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

41 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

Do tell...

University.png.cf2e0e37e817ff484dc16f0109816d38.png

Just tested in Founders Falls, Croatoa and Steel Canyon. No countdown in any of them. Must just be Kallisti.

Remove the "on the ground" restriction from powers.  Arc of Destruction from Titan Weapons for instance.  Can't use it on my tanker that is always flying (hovering) during combat.  Make them "flying near the ground" if it needs to be done.

• Like 2

On 3/28/2023 at 7:19 PM, Uun said:

Just tested in Founders Falls, Croatoa and Steel Canyon. No countdown in any of them. Must just be Kallisti.

You should not get the countdown anywhere there is a day job. Universities should provide a day job, so if it is counting down maybe the player is not receiving the day job buff?

2 minutes ago, Communistpenguin said:

You should not get the countdown anywhere there is a day job. Universities should provide a day job, so if it is counting down maybe the player is not receiving the day job buff?

Portal Corp, police stations, Arachnos fliers, graveyards, Crey headquarters... there are as many day job locations with countdowns as there are without.

• Thumbs Up 2

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

22 minutes ago, Luminara said:

Portal Corp, police stations, Arachnos fliers, graveyards, Crey headquarters... there are as many day job locations with countdowns as there are without.

Yep.  I haven't mapped them all to check to see where countdowns don't happen, but I haven't been too perturbed by having to wait.

Though if you logout while in a base, it's instant.  And your char will get whatever day job they entered the base from assuming you went from the open world.  If from an instance, you'll be logged off next to whereever the portal is in the zone.

I'm not sure if this is "small" but having female NPCs skirts not disappear at 20 meters away would be nice.  Thinking of you P2W.

More hats.  We have some bows for hair pieces now that just kind float behind the character's head, would be nice to get a few hats cocked jauntily in the same position, so they work with any hair style (or at least most hair styles anyway).  They could work like sunglasses do, with a "low" and "high" position for different hair styles.

On 3/28/2023 at 7:14 AM, srmalloy said:

Not sure if this is true.  I've seen ambushes follow a player into city hall in Atlas fairly recently.

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 9:55 AM, Kinestron said:

Probably not a small thing but it would be fun to buy small inspirations from vending machines, even inside missions. 

Have them randomly stocked and limited supply 

Like the Frigging vending machines at the University I work

The Sunchips are always out

/e poofgone