Cannot Decide

Snarky

I have been on my Corr 99.5% time since Dec 27....  But sometimes you want a new alt lol

I know I want to use Fire Armor and Dark Melee.  The decision is what AT.  Brutes supposedly do more damage, yet the AoEs on this thing are a lot of the attack chains.  Also the Soul Drain and Fiery Embrace will have more effect on a Tank than a Brute where Fury drives the numbers. The Tank armor out of the box is 50% better or so, and this thing will be a little squishy for a Tank.  Though I always build heavies to perform as best as possible to hellish environments.

Thoughts before this whole thread gets shoved into another sub forum where few people look?  Vote now!

In before its moved to archtypes forum! 

I use dark melee on my tank,  the extra coverage on shadow maul is very worth it in my opinion.

I cant help with fire armor though,  ive never played that set.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I can as somone whose taken one character to 50+ with EVERY fire  and one with EVERY Dark powerset ive got a smidge of knowledge on the topic

Fire Armor isnt about durability though it holds its own on that  topic. Fire armor is the epitome of the phrase the best defense is a good offense, Fire armor is about DAMAGE. blazing aura with damage procs can wipe enemies out  pretty quickly espeically while standing in a burn patch which even with the nerf you can still lay down pretty quickly

Add in Dark melees penchant for reducing the number of return attacks that can hit you and  Firey aura holds its own. it has a  strong heal which recharges quickly and an end buff which again DOES DAMAGE

And lastly a  Rez which outside of Howling Twilight the best rez in the game blows your enemies away as you riseup in one of the coolest animations out there

SO yeah Firey Auras solid all around its only real weakness is Knockback and even that can be mitigated if you have the armor set proc that protects against knockback

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

Thanks for the replies.  I went Tank, Rogue.  Did a bit of PLing to 23 or so.  Ran a DFB for badge, Posi 1 and 2.  Then I did a Tarikoss, 29 min, and a Synapse 1:07.  I like to play through all the TFs in level order. Current actual level 32.

Yin is next, then Silver Mantis and Moonfire.  

Edited by Snarky
  • Thumbs Up 4

I have Fiery Aura/ and /Dark Melee tanks. The recent buffs to FA (+regen and +hp) were very nice and I don't consider it squishy at all. You can cap resists to all but cold, toxic and psi and have a 900+ hp heal every 20 seconds. The Gauntlet radius buffs really help Shadow Maul and Touch of Fear (highly recommend slotting ToF with procs).

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

23 minutes ago, GM Crumpet said:

I like Dark melee, I have it on a tank. It's just something a little different.

I love Dark Melee, and have run it for years.  Of course I enjoy the theme.  It goes way beyond that.  Dark Melee is a swiss army knife of attack sets.  With to hit debuffs, heals, and end recovery. It is not "the best" in that it is not the most damaging or most area covered. But it has solid ST damage and is arguably the best set for supporting the minute to minute combat integrity of a melee toon.

You laugh off a stalker at your peril!  I love them and the crits are pretty nice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

17 minutes ago, Snarky said:

not my playstyle.  you enjoy that you assassin maniac!

On a typical team, a Stalker is usually best played just like a Scrapper.  Waiting for Hide to engage is losing DPS.  You rely on stacking Assassin's Focus to achieve crits and un-hidden Assassin Strikes.  You have an ATO to occasionally toss you into Hide for a juicy follow-up crit.  All that works by... scrapping.  Not skulking about and striking from the shadows.

That said, I think you made the better choice.  Tanker will expand all the AoEs.  AoE punch-voke will help keep stuff around you.  You'll play it like a Brute but with bigger AoEs and no need to maintain fury.

Stalkers are also, generally, much better off with high defense than resist or regen armors.  Fiery Aura isn't considered a great choice for personal survivability.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Snarky said:

I love Dark Melee, and have run it for years.  Of course I enjoy the theme.

Sure, but you're all grim/dark/undead about it.

I have an invuln/dark tank named Chromatic Cat where every attack is a different color of the rainbow.  🙂

• Haha 4

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

2 hours ago, Ironblade said:

I have an invuln/dark tank named Chromatic Cat where every attack is a different color of the rainbow.  🙂

Nein!

Edited by Snarky

7 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

I like Dark melee, I have it on a tank. It's just something a little different.

You and I like very different power sets 🙂

I find it lackluster. Feel free to convince me otherwise! 😄

• Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

6 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

You laugh off a stalker at your peril!  I love them and the crits are pretty nice.

Ancient Vampire vs Ancient Mod Band. Worth taking to the Arena.

Someone's gonna end up in

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Update on the madness.

I started mid-day Thursday afternoon.  By three pm I had PL'd to 23 or so, then ran (in this order) a DFB for badge, Posi 1 and 2, Tarikoss, and a Synapse. Then a Silver Mantis, a Yin, a Moonfire, a Renault, a Hess, a Citadel, a Mort Kal, a Katie, and a Manticore.  Now at level 42.

In between each level grouping I respec.  Then just bolt on a few pieces if I grab a level.  This allowed me to switch out sets as they came into level range and squeeze enhancement slots to powers active during that level range.  No longer an issue at 42. Running the Task Forces in order allows me to evolve my thinking of how the build plays as it is running. I can revise and experiment as I go. The thing is already playing way more like a farmer than a regular Tank.  Does not feel squishy running the normal content at +0. I know that might change on certain content with Psi or +4 vs certain enemies.  Invulnerability it is not.  But if the team splits for objectives he can clean a large spawn/room relatively quick. 

Today I will do a Numina, Ice Mistral, and Sutter.  No preference on order. They all top out at 40. I may PL or grab a PI team the last bit to 50. a Dr Q will not be today lol.  At 50 I always slam my toon into a farm to open the Alpha.  Then email merits to T3 it at least.

I looked at the level and decided to PL a bit.  Plan was to get to 46.  This gives me Fireball (went Pyre mastery for theme and melt armor...) and enough slots to enhance it without respec.  This will be available in all 3 of these runs and is nice. I actually got just to 47.  That should set me real close to 50 once I run these three TFs.  

Edited by Snarky
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/30/2023 at 2:19 PM, Scarlet Shocker said:

Stalker

At first I thought "haha" but after thinking about it I might give this a go.

Once it gets to incarnates it could be god mode after closing the gaps between Stalkers and other ATs. (I will use Placate and Rise of the Phoenix liberally). I needed a new Demon Stalker anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Sooooo... I am just having fun with theme on this.  Should be a PvE lead Tank / Pve Burner (no hardcore farming).....until shit gets turned up to high lol.  Then like a sub that goes too low....it will just keep going down.   slightly smaller.

Built for high resists (including 14 pts KB Prot!) and a metric crapton of AoE evilness.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Fiery Aura
Secondary Power Set: Dark Melee
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Flight
Ancillary Pool: Pyre Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Blazing Aura

• (A) Armageddon - Damage
  • (3) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (3) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (5) Armageddon - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (5) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (7) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 1: Smite

• (A) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Superior Might of the Tanker - Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Superior Might of the Tanker - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Might of the Tanker - Recharge/Chance for +Res(All)

Level 2: Fire Shield

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist
  • (17) Gladiator's Armor - Recharge/Resist
  • (17) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance
  • (19) Gladiator's Armor - TP Protection +3% Def (All)

Level 4: Healing Flames

• None:D-Sync Reconstruction

Level 6: Temperature Protection

• (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance
  • (21) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (21) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 8: Consume

• (A) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage
  • (23) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (23) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (25) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 10: Shadow Maul

• (25) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (27) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (27) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (29) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (29) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge

Level 12: Plasma Shield

• (A) Gladiator's Armor - End/Resist
  • (31) Gladiator's Armor - Recharge/Resist
  • (31) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance
  • (31) Gladiator's Armor - Resistance/Rech/End

Level 14: Taunt

• (A) Perfect Zinger - Threat/Placate/Range
  • (48) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage

Level 16: Siphon Life

• (A) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage
  • (33) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (33) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (33) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (34) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (34) Superior Gauntleted Fist - RechargeTime/+Absorb

Level 18: Burn

• (A) Fury of the Gladiator - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Fury of the Gladiator - Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Fury of the Gladiator - Chance for Res Debuff
  • (36) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (36) Superior Avalanche - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (37) Superior Avalanche - Recharge/Chance for Knockdown

Level 20: Touch of Fear

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 22: Fiery Embrace

• (A) Recharge Reduction IO
  • (37) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 24: Soul Drain

• (37) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (39) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (39) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (39) Fury of the Gladiator - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (40) Fury of the Gladiator - Accuracy/Damage/End/Rech

Level 26: Kick

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 28: Dark Consumption

• (40) Multi-Strike - Damage/Recharge
  • (40) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (42) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance/Recharge

Level 30: Midnight Grasp

• (A) Hecatomb - Damage
  • (42) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
  • (42) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (43) Hecatomb - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (43) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (43) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 32: Tough

• (A) Steadfast Protection - Resistance/+Def 3%

Level 35: Ring of Fire

• (A) Apocalypse - Damage
  • (48) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (48) Apocalypse - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (50) Apocalypse - Damage/Recharge
  • (50) Apocalypse - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 38: Weave

• (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (45) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 41: Melt Armor

• (A) Accuracy IO
  • (50) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 44: Fire Ball

• (A) Ragnarok - Damage
  • (45) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge
  • (45) Ragnarok - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (46) Ragnarok - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (46) Ragnarok - Damage/Endurance
  • (46) Ragnarok - Chance for Knockdown

Level 47: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 49: Phoenix Rising

Level 1: Brawl

• (A) Empty

Level 1: Gauntlet 

Level 1: Sprint

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids Reborn : Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1607;679;1358;HEX;|
|78DA75944B4F135114C7FFF3A8155AC42AC8FB29B485C240115F20A2115C084D581|
|8B7CD848CB5A116325312D8FBDCBA71A97E13DFBAD0ADEFAFE06341822858CFF4CC|
|C18B849B4CFB9B7BFEE7797B9B59998ABE7D337B0E5AF442C1F6BCEC65BBB8E0B8A|
|18C9DCBCFC35F617A9A78373BE55C758A9E635DCC3BEE6AF6FCB26B3704968C5370|
|1C6BCA7617185133B7B8582061EE5A295FCC45F8ADE0BFAA5C57E1E99525C7CD5F7|
|78A25BB945F2CC6A697F2F3D6DCAAEB6433B657A2548D5443273D8FABE84383AC72|
|0838A50369133A4E0B8C3198181738C3B00F130CEBBBC3BC3302C97B86FDF820F09|
|1A11A9F043E333CA1309A12C6D09066CB418C0A0C311CC208C35372321427CD408A|
|F29B0649027846929022D1435863E73AAC0B6C303C276D58DB6EA66C84B1848AE50|
|85C018FA111CB0C3FC9A94AEDBF4A9C1AC5A9599C9A516268C5A61EC016C30B0A13|
|51FB8F48FFEDD27FBBF4DF8E61860D72AA51FBAF81CBE186E031FC2249AD5A5E2D6|
|E98154B276E0ADC12B8CDD0853B0277195E5298981A26863123908C331CC5A4C003|
|3380870C3D78C4F09BC21CC6BF30F4D24CDF6D265E91A55E6DA51E2904CE016C92A|
|441399E50834CBA47261D9749C7E578E298E0AA1238CBA0D3256C5232A1A9520359|
|B628418B7AFE2D922021091292A04F12FC21A73675326D88EB8124219064E8479F4|
|0BF408A817E6BE850ABEAF07BF527E35FA26EC5627663400ED9121862486350201D|
|5C588ADBABCEB517333C87016CF1E8D7A2405295246520E9CAE849E2DFD694DA640|
|A237A10E598C028C3208E0B9C1038C910A1622CB5490B5FD8F29AA638AC6166DB32|
|2CA7DE6A425D65FFA1853E73E7FF4E79760FE19CA9EA685FE3FDAFD53B0388FEFB7|
|FFB5460174F2C8A2B5A0097081226BEED11E3C7EE18F7B8D103B82FD0C90DD27F0A|
|CD4169E42F13ECCA0D|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Edited by Snarky

On 3/31/2023 at 2:12 PM, Ironblade said:

The Colors!

image.jpeg.9d3156b96a1527dd88f72b2a33a4a4b5.jpeg

• Haha 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

and so.... I ran this Fire Tank for a couple days.  It is a very solid toon.  Lot of fun.  I got it T3d and T4 Alpha.  All but one accolade, need LRSF.

But it is not dark.  So I poked around at the Dark Tank I levelled long ago.  T3d and did not accolade.  No badges.  So I must have put it up and disliked it.  I ran it "as is" it still had a full build.  Its okay.  Runs a little hot.  To me this means it burns endurance.  I run all toggles in Dark, plus fighting tough (no weave) and Focused Accuracy.  Soooo....  I just spent a little over an hour tinkering in mids.  Squeezed out a tiny bit more energy resistance. In fact all my res went up a sliver except toxic, which took a 12% hit (down from 87.5 to 75.5, pre Incarnate) But... I squeezed on a Miracle global and got stamina as three slots (the Perf shift duo + an End I/O) instead of one.  I also 3 slotted Focused Accuracy.  This peeled off the Rect Ret and slapped Adjusted Targeting in there.  That got 3% neg/Enrg res and shaved the toggle cost considerably.  What a hog.  .78/s down to .43/s  So.... I am back on a Dark Dark lol.  Still just 4 pts of KB prot.  I was Tanking the heros in a MoDD and they were not too much trouble.  Except one kept bouncing me up and down like a basketball.  It was not dignified but that was all they could do to me.  Dark Dark Tanks solid.  Except for the stealth.  You have to be extra cautious about team movements.  They can grab your agro if you do not stay way out in front.  Here is the build.

This Hero build was built using Mids Reborn 3.4.7
https://github.com/LoadedCamel/MidsReborn

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Tanker
Primary Power Set: Dark Armor
Secondary Power Set: Dark Melee
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Fighting
Ancillary Pool: Energy Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Death Shroud

• (3) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (3) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Multi-Strike - Damage/Endurance
  • (5) Perfect Zinger - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (7) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage

Level 1: Smite

• (A) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage
  • (7) Superior Might of the Tanker - Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge
  • (9) Superior Might of the Tanker - Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Might of the Tanker - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge
  • (11) Superior Might of the Tanker - Recharge/Chance for +Res(All)

Level 2: Dark Embrace

• (15) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (17) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 4: Murky Cloud

• (17) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (19) Unbreakable Guard - Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (19) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance
  • (21) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (21) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP

Level 6: Obsidian Shield

• (23) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance
  • (23) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance

Level 8: Dark Regeneration

• (A) Touch of the Nictus - Healing/Absorb
  • (25) Touch of the Nictus - Healing/Absorb/Recharge
  • (25) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Healing/Absorb
  • (27) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing/Absorb
  • (27) Touch of the Nictus - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge
  • (29) Touch of the Nictus - Chance for Negative Energy Damage

Level 10: Shadow Maul

• (A) Armageddon - Damage
  • (29) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge
  • (31) Armageddon - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (31) Armageddon - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (31) Armageddon - Damage/Endurance
  • (33) Armageddon - Chance for Fire Damage

Level 12: Cloak of Darkness

• (A) Shield Wall - +Res (Teleportation), +5% Res (All)
  • (33) Reactive Defenses - Scaling Resist Damage
  • (33) Kismet - Accuracy +6%

Level 14: Taunt

• (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage

Level 16: Siphon Life

• (A) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage
  • (34) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Damage/RechargeTime
  • (34) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime
  • (34) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Superior Gauntleted Fist - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime
  • (36) Superior Gauntleted Fist - RechargeTime/+Absorb

Level 18: Cloak of Fear

• (A) Unspeakable Terror - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (36) Unspeakable Terror - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (37) Unspeakable Terror - Accuracy/Fear/Recharge

Level 20: Touch of Fear

• (A) Unspeakable Terror - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (37) Unspeakable Terror - Accuracy/Endurance
  • (37) Unspeakable Terror - Disorient Bonus

Level 22: Oppressive Gloom

• (A) Absolute Amazement - Stun
  • (39) Absolute Amazement - Stun/Recharge
  • (39) Absolute Amazement - Stun/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (39) Absolute Amazement - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (40) Absolute Amazement - Stun/Endurance
  • (40) Absolute Amazement - Chance for ToHit Debuff

Level 24: Soul Drain

• (A) Adjusted Targeting - Recharge
  • (40) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (42) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance
  • (42) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage
  • (42) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Recharge
  • (43) Scirocco's Dervish - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance

Level 26: Fly

• (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points)

Level 28: Dark Consumption

• (A) Synapse's Shock - EndMod
  • (43) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Rechage
  • (43) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Recharge
  • (45) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (45) Synapse's Shock - Damage/Accuracy/Endurance
  • (45) Synapse's Shock - EndMod/Increased Run Speed

Level 30: Midnight Grasp

• (A) Hecatomb - Damage
  • (46) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge
  • (46) Hecatomb - Damage/Recharge/Accuracy
  • (46) Hecatomb - Recharge/Accuracy
  • (48) Hecatomb - Damage/Endurance
  • (48) Hecatomb - Chance of Damage(Negative)

Level 32: Hasten

• (48) Recharge Reduction IO

Level 35: Conserve Power

Level 38: Focused Accuracy

• (A) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Adjusted Targeting - Endurance/Recharge
  • (50) Adjusted Targeting - To Hit Buff/Endurance

Level 41: Kick

• (A) Accuracy IO

Level 44: Soul Transfer