Forum Regulars

Glacier Peak

This thread has literally turned into shitposting. Wowsers.

• Haha 2

PPM Information Guide               Survivability Tool                  Interface DoT Procs Guide

Time Manipulation Guide             Bopper Builds                      +HP/+Regen Proc Cheat Sheet

Super Pack Drop Percentages       Recharge Guide                   Base Empowerment: Temp Powers

Bopper's Tools & Formulas                         Mids' Reborn                       

6 hours ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

We're gonna need an "after dark" tag for threads now, wow.

Sounds fair

screensaver-afterdark.gif

• Thumbs Up 2

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

2 hours ago, Bopper said:

This thread has literally turned into shitposting. Wowsers.

*OG Voice*

Welcome to Pinnacle Server!

• Haha 1

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

2 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

Bah!  All of humanity tends to the lowest common denominator.
Which is bathroom humor.

Oh it can Certainly get worse, but this is 'generally' Server Safe level. 😛   It's certainly bringing out the good old days of "losing the privilege to speak" during my college gaming guild days. ^.^

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

You're confusing shared, collective storytelling with psychosis.

Of course he is!

Yep!

Cuckoo!  Cuckoo!  Cuckoo!

you mean i am not in an asylum imagining all this? or you mean i am in an asylum imaging all this?

BE CLEAR MAN!!!

23 minutes ago, Snarky said:

you mean i am not in an asylum imagining all this? or you mean i am in an asylum imaging all this?

BE CLEAR MAN!!!

You are merely a figment of your own imagination,  a cracked mirror that is completely fractured, a disillusion of a illusion. 

And yet you question reality on a forum of your own mind, expectin an answer from us...

You are definitely mad.

@Etched

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Snarky said:

BE CLEAR MAN!!!

That's impossible.

Your average human being is around 100-200 lbs of water with a few pounds of shit mixed in.

Being clear is contraindicated.  Plus would come with all the downsides of being invisible....

• Haha 1

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

17 hours ago, Hyperstrike said:

That's impossible.

Your average human being is around 100-200 lbs of water with a few pounds of shit mixed in.

Being clear is contraindicated.  Plus would come with all the downsides of being invisible....

But wait, what about the Stroyent percentage?

• Like 1