are we Finnished?

I nominate "microphone" to represent "mike drop" (among other things)

I nominate "staff of Aesculapius" to represent "weak. needs help".  Of course "pizza (pineapple)" is a natural for "that's just sick!" so you might have your pick.

Banjo, of course, should be used as a warning to paddle faster.

Now we need the Canadian flag so someone can make a "Is everyone leafing" post. 🤪

Sky-Hawke: Rad/WP Brute

Alts galore. So...soooo many alts.

Originally Pinnacle Server, then Indomitable and now Excelsior

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

I must admit, seeing this post yesterday morning and knowing what was about to happen was highly amusing 😄 

The very same thought struck me the moment I read the news. Was that particular flag used for that reason?

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

Here I was thinking the flag was a late Christmas present... 😢

That said, I miss my jambalaya, that was an exclamation Flaming Carrot made once and it's stuck with me ever since....  Moose for me now too.

• Staff of Aesculapius 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

2 minutes ago, Clave Dark 5 said:

Here I was thinking the flag was a late Christmas present... 😢

That said, I miss my jambalaya, that was an exclamation Flaming Carrot made once and it's stuck with me ever since....  Moose for me now too.

HORSE!

• Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

1 minute ago, Scarlet Shocker said:

HORSE!

UT!

• Pizza (Pepperoni) 1

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝