Reported?

So, maybe I said something I was supposed to. Not real sure. Someone said something to me, irritated me, so I let 'em have it. 
Now, they say I'm "reported". 

So...let's say whoever looks at this report decides I'm awful and deserve to be banned or suspended or whatever...do they tell me in an email, send a note to my global? 
Anyone know what that looks like? 

• Like 1

If you hear anything of consequence, you'll find out soon enough.

Don't take it to heart.

• Like 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

13 minutes ago, Xaddy said:

I'm in no position to give an official answer. But, I did want to say to keep playing, keep having fun, and try not to get upset by something someone says to you in an online game from the comfort of their mother's basement.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 5
  • Microphone 1
  • Pizza (Pineapple) 1

21 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

I'm in no position to give an official answer. But, I did want to say to keep playing, keep having fun, and try not to get upset by something someone says to you in an online game from the comfort of their mother's basement.

This.

This is a friendly, open-community game of friends, unlike nearly every other one I've experienced or heard of. There's no ganking, no griefing, very little obnoxiousness. Embrace/enjoy it, and do not drag in the factional, juvenile netshitting so common everywhere else.

The one place that gets out of hand is chat, especially General; there are some truly tiresome factions who blather away there without realizing 90% of the users neither care nor find it amusing. And then there is always someone fresh from the aggressive end of asocial media, ready to fight all comers on inappropriate topics and with inappropriate language. Fortunately, our elite, professional, generally tolerant and highly paid GM team usually shuts them down within minutes, quicker if someone reports them.

So be nice here. Ignore the inevitable shitheads; they won't be around (or vocal) long. Have fun.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

An elite squad of GM-ninjas paradrops into your home and uninstalls coh for you while your mugshot is sent to the report-er for gloating on social media. That'll teach you to say unflattering things about my costume. Muahahahaha. Bwahahahahahahaha!

People can report anything they like; it doesn't necessarily mean you have done something wrong.

P.S. I have not actually reported anyone.

Being reported by a frustrated crybaby is actually the first step in getting the [HERO OF THE WORLD] accolade which allows you to become invisible in General chat.

Don't worry about it.

Don't let trolls get the better of you. Keep cool. Kill Skulls.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xaddy said:

So, maybe I said something I was supposed to. Not real sure. Someone said something to me, irritated me, so I let 'em have it. 

So...let's say whoever looks at this report decides I'm awful and deserve to be banned or suspended or whatever...do they tell me in an email, send a note to my global? 

Just chill...

Deadpool Very Bad, Funny Pictures, Funny Pics, Deadpool, The Voice, Haha, Unusual, Fandoms, Marvel

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

I don't know* about anybody else, but if I offend your sensibilities, that's because you're wrong and should rethink all of your beliefs. Obviously.

* -know +care

Edited by Herotu
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Microphone 1

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.

1 hour ago, wjrasmussen said:

I can't helping thinking if they can put cheese in a spray can, why can't they do the same with butter?

Why does underwear come in ziplocked baggies, but chips don't?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wjrasmussen said:

I can't helping thinking if they can put cheese in a spray can, why can't they do the same with butter?

Well actually...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Winona-Pure-Popcorn-Butter-Theater-Style-5-Ounce-3-Pack-Delicious-Popcorn-Spray-with-0-Calories-per-Serving-Perfect-for-Popcorn-Lovers/2123328386

• Like 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

11 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

Having never purchased underwear, I was unaware of this development... but it's probably so you have a way to suffocate yourself after seeing what your ass looks like, crammed into a crotch-squeezing nightmare that makes all of the flesh around it appear to be made of dough and marshmallows.

• Haha 2
  • Banjo 1

Get busy living... or get busy dying.  That's goddamn right.

2 hours ago, wjrasmussen said:

I make ghee and put it in a spray bottle for popcorn...

/e poofgone

4 hours ago, Oklahoman said:

I have been wondering this for at least 3 years. I was in Costco, and sure enough - they are in a fancy zip-locked bag. So, I decided to ask the stocker there why. They had no idea either. I thought about calling the manager, just to waste their time, but thought better of it. 

When I dared to ask Google, there was a suggestion it was so folks could try them on without destroying the packaging! Yikes! 

Edited by Ukase
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GM Crumpet said:

Well this thread seems to have gone sideways 🙂 

You hate cheese whiz don't you

• Haha 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

COH bomp bomp: 

1 minute ago, Ukase said:

I have been wondering this for at least 3 years. I was in Costco, and sure enough - they are in a fancy zip-locked bag. So, I decided to ask the stocker there why. They had no idea either. I thought about calling the manager, just to waste their time, but thought better of it. 

And we park in driveways and drive in parkways. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

2 minutes ago, Ukase said:

someone trying it on then putting it back in the bag?

• Like 1

I went to Ouroboros all i got was this lousy secret!

COH bomp bomp: 

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

9 minutes ago, Ukase said:

When I dared to ask Google, there was a suggestion it was so folks could try them on without destroying the packaging! Yikes! 

It's an underwear garment bag for suitcases and luggage.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

13 hours ago, Xaddy said:

I'm reporting this post right now!

:classic_biggrin:

Game over man, game over!

9 hours ago, Luminara said:

Having never purchased underwear, I was unaware of this development... but it's probably so you have a way to suffocate yourself after seeing what your ass looks like, crammed into a crotch-squeezing nightmare that makes all of the flesh around it appear to be made of dough and marshmallows.

No. One is obviously meant to keep the flavour in, the other one out. I will leave it up to you to decide which is which.

Game over man, game over!

14 hours ago, Xaddy said:

If you were going to be suspended you'd have gotten an email by now. Trust me on that. I have a bunch of those emails.

If you haven't got one by now you're not going to.

• Thumbs Up 1

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire posts, the posts become warning points. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.