Snarkies are multiplying!!

Troo

Is it one @Snarky everywhere? Or are the Snarkys somehow multiplying?

Captudre.JPG.5663c45acf196a8e1bec371c0fd5e1f5.JPG

Sure is doesn't say Snarky's name but that face..

Captureq.JPG.57502918fffa9dae87b176fee9f2d912.JPG

It's almost taunting us. Someone said they see em in their sleep.

Capturef.JPG.4ab9da3aa1d3ae8d44665641b283114d.JPG

• Haha 7

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

52 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

They reproduce by fission... like all bacteria.    😁

not far wrong.  one source i have been researching describes vampirism as a virus that changes the host genetic structure.  it has a metaphysical component and was initially transferred to earth by an asteroid.  (which is how it slowly migrates through the cosmos) 

so...space herpes.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Moose 1

12 hours ago, Snarky said:

not far wrong.  one source i have been researching describes vampirism as a virus that changes the host genetic structure.  it has a metaphysical component and was initially transferred to earth by an asteroid.  (which is how it slowly migrates through the cosmos) 

so...space herpes.

7 hours ago, srmalloy said:

City of Heroes... change one letter... City of Herpes... Coincidence?  

It's neither vampirism nor herpes: It's its own uniquie disease.  I suggest we call it "Snerpies".

Edited by Triumphant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Troo said:

Is it one @Snarky everywhere? Or are the Snarkys somehow multiplying?

Captudre.JPG.5663c45acf196a8e1bec371c0fd5e1f5.JPG

Sure is doesn't say Snarky's name but that face..

Captureq.JPG.57502918fffa9dae87b176fee9f2d912.JPG

It's almost taunting us. Someone said they see em in their sleep.

Capturef.JPG.4ab9da3aa1d3ae8d44665641b283114d.JPG

Its not snarky! Its snarky's various "Happy meals". looks like snarky has resorted to lots of "comfort food"  

• Haha 1
  • Microphone 1

its cool ill just make the sun shine 24/7 for a week

more sun beams to nap in *sage nods*

• Sad 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

22 hours ago, Snarky said:

so...space herpes.

I believe this was the plot of the movie Lifeforce, starring Sir Patrick Stewart.

It's a movie about a voluptuous, naked space vampire who is brought back to Earth from an asteroid, and she then stalks the streets of... where was I?

Oh yeah, naked vampire women in London.

Get on that funky new mix, Warren Zevon!

• Like 2

Those times you saw no footprints, I had Fly toggled on.

2 hours ago, Mopery said:

I believe this was the plot of the movie Lifeforce, starring Sir Patrick Stewart.

It's a movie about a voluptuous, naked space vampire who is brought back to Earth from an asteroid, and she then stalks the streets of... where was I?

Mathilda May. While it's been literally decades since I read the novel it was adapted from, Colin Wilson's The Space Vampires, what I remember is that she and her two male companions were the only humanoid occupants among the thousands of creatures in the hibernation cells in the alien ship that was discovered, and they had been made human-like in order to be taken back to Earth to drain energy from the lifeforms of the planet and channel it back to the ship to awaken the other occupants.

On 10/19/2024 at 10:13 PM, srmalloy said:

and they had been made human-like in order to be taken back to Earth to drain energy from the lifeforms of the planet and channel it back to the ship to awaken the other occupants.

It is dizzying to me that someone actually came up with this idea. 

On 10/19/2024 at 8:16 PM, Mopery said:

Oh yeah, naked vampire women in London.

Get on that funky new mix, Warren Zevon!

It came out 1985, and it had the special effects person of the Star Trek film. Star Trek The Next Generation came out in 1987. See, good things can come from something awful.

Top 10 Most Fun 50s.

1. Without Mercy: Claws/ea Scrapper. 2. Outsmart: Fort 3. Sneakers: Stj/ea Stalker. 4. Emma Strange: Ill/dark Controller. 5. Project Next: Ice/stone Brute. 6. Waterpark: Water/temp Blaster. 6. Mighty Matt: Rad/bio Brute. 7. Without Hesitation: Claws/sr Scrapper. 8. Within Reach: Axe/stone Brute. 9. Without Pause: Claws/wp Brute.  10. Chasing Fireworks: Fire/time Controller. 

"Downtime is for mortals. Debt is temporary. Fame is forever."

On 10/19/2024 at 3:26 AM, Snarky said:

so...space herpes.

Bro you getting that new Vampire Survivors DLC?  They just announced an official Castlevania crossover, so you can get whips with your whips and vampires with your vampires.

• Like 1

Treating everyone fairly is great; unfair discrimination is badwrong!

I do not believe the false notion that "your ignorance is just as good as my knowledge."

The Definitive Empathy Rework

On 10/19/2024 at 8:16 PM, Mopery said:

I cannot be angry at this.  Considering some of the modern crap I have been forced to sit through as of late . . . cant be angry.

• Like 1

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, High Beam Prime (someone else has her non OG name)

1 minute ago, High_Beam said:

I cannot be angry at this.  Considering some of the modern crap I have been forced to sit through as of late . . . cant be angry.

Tubi TV has a ton of classic and cult movies going on right now, including Lifeforce.

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

2 hours ago, Shin Magmus said:

Bro you getting that new Vampire Survivors DLC?  They just announced an official Castlevania crossover, so you can get whips with your whips and vampires with your vampires.

Lately all my energy has been studying German.  Which I am now on the board (A1 level….which means i suck at it….).  So…. Just doong studying, some CoH, work of course (so many bodies…). And a few 10min chess games.  I play at 1700-1800 in that time category for those curious