Art/Commission Sharing Thread

• 3 weeks later
On 5/23/2020 at 6:41 AM, Player2 said:

Just commissioned this piece for one of my long-time favorites, Windy Skye:

Image may contain: 1 person

Quoted to show comparison...

I had the piece below commissioned by Phil Cho, another artist I found on DeviantArt:

image.thumb.png.b97c0e61d3eb0f158b43d65901420b00.png

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later

Boy was I glad to see this thread! I didn't feel like creating my own self-centered thread, I'd rather be part of an ongoing communal one (although attention seeking all the same!)
For the past couple months I've been cranking out hi-quality (for me) pieces primarily of my CoH characters with my drawing tablet, and they haven't been attracting anywhere near enough responses!
I mean, yes, I am doing this for an audience of myself in mind, but that doesn't mean other people shouldn't enjoy fun, colorful pictures of superheroes!

Here's my CoH directory

My latest is my Praetorian, Dawn'sEarlyLight celebrating a bittersweet 4th of July

spacer.png

And previous to that was my group of anti-heroes, The Emancipators, featuring Bitter and Then Some, King Cabbage, the Only Good Cop, and Nose Man
spacer.png

But Nose Man (my grav/kin classic) wasn't always a man of virtuous crime, here he is partnered up with my other famous 50, January Arms!

spacer.png

And here's Jan again with her eventual boyfriend, Patch Kidd, who also happens to be the underling of King Cabbage. (I have a lot of crossover between my heroes and villains and their forbidden loves!)
spacer.png

And there's plenty more where those came from! I would appreciate any likes and follows any of you are capable of giving, and always love seeing other peoples "City of" artwork!

• Like 5

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon

• 4 weeks later
On 6/11/2020 at 12:51 PM, Player2 said:

Quoted to show comparison...

I had the piece below commissioned by Phil Cho, another artist I found on DeviantArt:

image.thumb.png.b97c0e61d3eb0f158b43d65901420b00.png

Another rendition of Windy, this time from artist John Becaro:

image.thumb.png.225f83e3507a4ca72d105b9ac6ddcddd.png

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later

And here's my last commission of Windy... the super-sexy too-hot-for-this-forum pin up special by DA artist DaggerPoint:

image.thumb.png.22d198e2884e04ad946158fd771c233b.png

Censored... obviously.  Sorry.  A slightly less censored version can be found here:

https://www.deviantart.com/daggerpoint/art/COMMISSION-DANGER-ZONE-852379292

Edited by Player2
added link to art
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later

No new artwork to post(yet!) but making sure everyone knows about a GREAT opportunity!

Claparo-sans doesn't do affordable commissions very often, but you can see why with his normal stuff. Jump on this if you dig his style!  Also hey look I'm an example! 😄 (That was back from the last time he did them in 2017...)
https://www.deviantart.com/claparo-sans/commission/Black-and-White-Ink-Headshots-1397115

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later
On 6/27/2020 at 12:18 PM, toxiclight said:

And this is my bf's character, also done as an ASMR video.

Juke Joint Jezebel

200619_jjj.jpg

Great job on these @toxiclight (you could say I'm a fan of traditional pencils zb7XgP0P_o.png)

but what do you mean these are done as ASMR? Are you actually recording the sounds the

pencil makes on paper with an ASMR mic setup while you draw or are you whispering stuff while you draw?

• Like 1

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 2 weeks later

More art! This one is quite random, I click the home button on deviantArt after looking at my watchlist just to see if it recommends/links anything fun, and the 'your character here' sketch of it came up, and I thought it would be quite sweet.  I had this idea in my head that one day I would commission a set of pictures of my CoH characters years later as a sort of roll credits voiceover since of 'X went on to be...' but it never really got too far, so I guess this is #1 of an 'Ever After' set, Jimmy and Lina McCallister(Yellowjacket X and Dark-wave) and their kids, the artist is Sis-chan on dA.

EverAfter.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later

My latest pair of commissions from Wernope.

This is Ezmi my Ice/NRG Blaster. 2nd image coming soon.

cOIp9mrL_o.jpg

The hero this is based on can be seen by clicking here.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 7

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

On 10/11/2020 at 5:20 PM, _Kai_ said:

Claparo-sans doesn't do affordable commissions very often, but you can see why with his normal stuff. Jump on this if you dig his style!  Also hey look I'm an example! 😄 (That was back from the last time he did them in 2017...)
https://www.deviantart.com/claparo-sans/commission/Black-and-White-Ink-Headshots-1397115

I love stalking these threads to find new artists.  I ended up loving his style so much that I went for a full color commission.  He had quite a backlog so although I commissioned the piece shortly after this post, He only completed it today. 

image.thumb.png.bca102c0c58f80ead098cbcb0444f0c3.png

• Like 3

Draggynn, Storm Summoning/Psychic Defender, formerly a resident of Virtue

My collection of commissioned art: https://www.deviantart.com/drag-gynn