Costume Request Thread!

QueenBethari

On 9/28/2019 at 7:25 PM, MattL1222 said:

Very nice, I absolutely love it, would it be too much trouble to also ask for a modern take on perhaps Satana or Crystal Queen? Maybe even Cobra Queen?

https://pdsh.fandom.com/wiki/Satana

Here's my attempt at 'Satana'.  I decided to go in a different direction with her, and add a touch of color as well:

satana 4.jpg

satana 2.jpg

satana 3.jpg

satana 1.costume

• Like 7

4 hours ago, DougGraves said:

Just the thread I was looking for.  I get interested in powersets but do not have ideas for the characters - name or costume.

Controller - Dark/Thermal.  Male.  Hero.  Non-human appearance..  Horns, non-human face, etc.  From a smoke and flame idea, I am thinking demon/devil.  I have several dark characters and lots of blue characters.  So I am thinking brighter and with red.

Here's my take on your Dark/Thermal Controller. I call him Fire Salamander

YGOHFlu.jpg

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

22 minutes ago, DougGraves said:

I really like that hair/horns.  And the yellow eyes stand out.  How did you make the head?

Hair and Horns are different settings, the hair is one of the spiky Resistance hairdoos, the horns are in the the Details 1 slot.

Salamander.costume

• Like 1

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

9 hours ago, Tahliah said:

--Makeup fixes.  Love the ability to choose lip color, but no woman wears the same color on both lips and eyes. Except goths, I guess.  We need to be able to do lips one color and eye makeup another.

This one really perplexes me, since many costume items already have 2 color selections available.  Maybe it's because most, if not all, of the other face options only allow 1 color choice?  Seems like an odd limitation to impose.  Perhaps that's why so many of the faces seemingly already have some makeup applied?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, biostem said:

So I went off in a bit of a different direction with this one.  I hope it's to your liking:

kiss of anubis 2.jpg

kiss of anubis 1.jpg

kiss of anubis 3.jpg

kiss of anubis 4.jpg

kiss of anubis 3.costume 6.62 kB · 0 downloads kiss of anubis 4.costume 6.94 kB · 1 download

I absolute ADORE the second rendition !! I will be using this for sure!! The first one is a bit to regal for her, but still awesome !! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21__infinity_by_halo_enigma-d2wllcr13.jpg

So one of my favorite PnP game verses is Rifts, (more for the world-building and art - the actual game mechanics are a mess).  Anyway, I like the concept of the Naruni - interdimensional arms dealers, in particular their "Repo-Bots".  I'd love to see what other folks can come up with.  The image is in black & white, but I imagine the 'bots would be some shade of black/dark grey/blue/etc.  Thanks for your consideration!

For reference:

repo-bot.jpeg

Edited by biostem

Oh yep, here ya go.

Sorry I keep thinking as soon as someone sees the pic they just know

what pieces I used and can easily go make it themselves.

... I spend way too much time in the CC. rFYv2e1c_o.gif

P.S. the red vertical bar is in the path auras, I'm not sure

if I saved the file before or after choosing that.

repo.costume

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 2 weeks later

Quick question for you fine folks, if anyone can help:  I have a character I'm currently playing called "The Brave Woodsman".  He's a BA/WP brute.  I've got a pretty good look going for him, (I'll post a screenie if I get the chance later), but I can't quite find a plaid shirt.  I've been able to kind of simulate it by using a rough-leather top, which has vertical lines in it, along with a red & black horizontal pattern.  Can anyone assist?  Thanks in advance!

Here's some pics:

brave woodsman 2.png

Edited by biostem
  • Like 2

Was wondering if anyone could make a costume for me, its for a Water Blast using Blaster, human appearance but i dont got anything in mind for a motif, like a surfer or scuba diver...just stuck and was wondering if people could help me out, he is a hero btw.

also could someone make a costume for a scrapper, street justice/super reflexes using hero that is irish themed? he has luck powers if that helps

• Like 1

Well since I have time budgeted for coloring and nothing to do A.T.M. (uh oh, bored artist

on the loose, he drawin everthang up in heeyah. Hide yo pixels, hide yo refs! 07K1tHnz_o.png). 

I will see about taking a whack at that human Water Blaster for you.

• Haha 2

07K1tHnz_o.png

I decided to try something simpler and paired down visually. Also you didn't mention

what secondary you wanted so I thought maybe Time Manipulation would be a good fit for

someone who habitually spends too much time in the sun and surf. What might that guy look like?

I imagine he would get pretty sun burnt but hey maybe that is part of his back story for you to figure out.

Two different versions, one has gauntlets that produce the unlimited water he blasts with if you want a sciencey origin

or maybe just some fingerless gloves for the weights he lifts on muscle beach (why he is more ripped) and he summons the

water magically as long as he spends hours floating in the ocean absorbing it, hence the sunburn. "Time in the Sun," "Surfs Up"

or "Surf n' Time" (if you want to hint at his powersets) are some possible names/themes but it's up to you how you want to work it.  zb7XgP0P_o.png

iRIgPcQN_o.jpg                           xPa6efT2_o.jpg                    

Surfin Time1.costume Surfin Time2.costume

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

On 10/19/2019 at 9:54 AM, MattL1222 said:

Was wondering if anyone could make a costume for me, its for a Water Blast using Blaster, human appearance but i dont got anything in mind for a motif, like a surfer or scuba diver

I went with a sort of "frogman" theme for the character.  Here's my take on it:

frogman 1.png

frogman 5.png

frogman.costume

Edited by biostem
  • Like 8

On 10/20/2019 at 10:22 PM, Christopher Robin said:

I decided to try something simpler and paired down visually. Also you didn't mention

what secondary you wanted so I thought maybe Time Manipulation would be a good fit for

someone who habitually spends too much time in the sun and surf. What might that guy look like?

I imagine he would get pretty sun burnt but hey maybe that is part of his back story for you to figure out.

Two different versions, one has gauntlets that produce the unlimited water he blasts with if you want a sciencey origin

or maybe just some fingerless gloves for the weights he lifts on muscle beach (why he is more ripped) and he summons the

water magically as long as he spends hours floating in the ocean absorbing it, hence the sunburn. "Time in the Sun," "Surfs Up"

or "Surf n' Time" (if you want to hint at his powersets) are some possible names/themes but it's up to you how you want to work it.  zb7XgP0P_o.png

iRIgPcQN_o.jpg                           xPa6efT2_o.jpg                    

Surfin Time1.costume 6.82 kB · 1 download Surfin Time2.costume 6.75 kB · 1 download

At first I thought you were doing the Irish one, too! XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 4