Post your best costume designs here!

ChanelNo2

14 hours ago, Redletter said:

I'm glad we both saw the Komadori wings and said "Ya know what? Sure, it'll do."

Well done, pretty close to what I came up with. My only alternative was the plain vampire high collar cloak with the tech knight cape, but I think the wings read better. Funny we both came up with the same thing though!

Edited by Yellowjacket
  • Thanks 1

@Trike Love all of these. Dreamstrider is my fav concept, Combatrix my fav look (that mask and chest echo is great), and Acephalous Jones is great. Which gloves are those for SSB?

• Like 1

@Xiddo on Excel. Alts: Agent Betel - V_archetypeicon_dominator.png.5633ed21aff3ea441cdd024895843d4a.png  Athosin - Archetypeicon_peacebringer.png.9e329a8a509066a020fd4635ccbb4385.png  Nisotha - image.png.c44c4b37be8839626cedeee9a8966397.png  Anapos - V_archetypeicon_corruptor.png.f105930c83b316a39d147c7de8c7e017.png  Atomic Chilli - V_archetypeicon_brute.png.b1e0b25149b74ff24ce1fd3603064e6e.png  Bainbridge - image.png.fc49fb2cec0488ed5cd6d82f5ea9260a.png

5 hours ago, Xiddo said:

@Trike Love all of these. Dreamstrider is my fav concept, Combatrix my fav look (that mask and chest echo is great), and Acephalous Jones is great. Which gloves are those for SSB?

Thanks!

Silver Swashbuckler is wearing the Baron jacket with the fancy sleeve design set to gray to match his silver skin. So not actual gloves, it just looks different from that angle.

Little bit of a dump here since it's been a while.

First up is Double Entendrea - Illusion/Trick Arrow Controller

Bio:  The demon Drea found herself fascinated by humans, especially with the way they talk. She left Hell to go be a part of their world, settling in Paragon City/The Rogue Isles as it seemed like somewhere other supernatural creatures also gathered to help her blend in a little more. After discovering a form of speech called a Double Entendre, an idea of what to call herself clicked: Double Entendrea. Even her new name was a double entendre as part of her powers include the ability to create doubles of herself. Beware teaming with this demon if you dislike puns and double entendres.

screenshot-230305-12-49-57.jpg
screenshot-230305-12-49-21.jpg

Radiant Crystal - Empathy/Seismic Defender
screenshot-230305-12-47-04.jpg
screenshot-230305-12-44-43.jpg

Radical Rey - Rad/Mental Blaster
screenshot-230305-12-36-44.jpg

Fortune's Told - Fortunata

Bio:  Do you want to play a game? Take a chance? Pick a card? Then come on down and have your Fortune's Told! Don't worry, there's no cost... just try to ignore that tickling sensation in your mind. Relax and join Arachnos' fold... lest you wish to face the widow's bite!
screenshot-230305-09-58-32.jpg
screenshot-230305-09-57-37.jpg

Protector Kael - Invuln/Dark Tanker
screenshot-230301-11-57-18.jpg
screenshot-230301-11-57-02.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 3

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

giphy.gif.b1800d7c832985444f73fa0c0e33984e.gif

Breakcore, Sonic Blast/Fiery Aura Sentinel

p6jROtU.jpg kAU6Bo7.jpg

Fy3YXJI.jpg 

The Sacred Duster, Street Justice/Ice Armor Stalker

PvtD0yN.jpg eWFC2uJ.jpg

44NTSVs.jpg

The Shattered Hourglass, Earth Control/Time Manipulation Controller

tQn8gCZ.jpg u6LQUrk.jpg

42BXNCp.jpg

Cookies and Cream, Stone Melee/Bio Armor Scrapper

qJfhF3u.jpg 2JKNKx4.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Up 2

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

On 3/2/2023 at 10:39 AM, Thrythlind said:

Came up with this character yesterday after seeing a new transformation sequence from Ibenz.

(as a warning, Ibenz's stuff is definitely NSFW,)

What is Ibenz?

35 minutes ago, Trike said:

What is Ibenz?

Ibenz wondering that too...

• Haha 4

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

13 hours ago, Gobbledygook said:

I can almost see Cyclops

Frankly, I think Cyclops from the X-Men has ruined that particular style of single-lens visor for me, as that is generally the first thing I associate with that piece as well...

• Thumbs Up 2

Elektricheskiy Shok is my twelfth level 50 character (Elec Melee/Elec Armor brute)!

image.jpeg.5f23b4002be945d1d379cc13ecb059fe.jpeg

This guy, like me, is in his mid-50s. Misha Yermakov was born in the USSR, and joined the Soviet army as a young man. He was selected for a special, scientific program, which caused him to manifest electrical powers. He became part of a Soviet military metahuman team. After the breakup of the USSR, he and his teammates continued on as an independent superhero team for a few years, but eventually Misha emigrated to the USA. He says, cheerfully, "Now I am capitalist!" Having fought Malta numerous times in the USSR, where he had been told they were American agents, he was pleased to discover that Americans also dislike Malta, and that he gets to fight against them here as well. He enjoys the fact that he is virtually immune to their sappers.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

21 hours ago, RikOz said:

Elektricheskiy Shok is my twelfth level 50 character (Elec Melee/Elec Armor brute)!

image.jpeg.5f23b4002be945d1d379cc13ecb059fe.jpeg

This guy, like me, is in his mid-50s. Misha Yermakov was born in the USSR, and joined the Soviet army as a young man. He was selected for a special, scientific program, which caused him to manifest electrical powers. He became part of a Soviet military metahuman team. After the breakup of the USSR, he and his teammates continued on as an independent superhero team for a few years, but eventually Misha emigrated to the USA. He says, cheerfully, "Now I am capitalist!" Having fought Malta numerous times in the USSR, where he had been told they were American agents, he was pleased to discover that Americans also dislike Malta, and that he gets to fight against them here as well. He enjoys the fact that he is virtually immune to their sappers.

Misha should meet Kiska....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/16/2022 at 12:06 AM, biostem said:

I dunno if this necessarily jives with the lore, but I think this one turned out nicely;  A former member of the Knives of Artemis, stripped of her wrist crossbow and sword, who took up a full-sized bow and life of heroism instead.  She's "The X-Knife":

x-knife1.jpg

x-knife2.jpg

x-knife3.jpg

x-knife1.costume 7.93 kB · 23 downloads

FYI I'm  stealing borrowing this idea for my Regen Brute, Spyneshank.

I may even post him up in here.

• Thumbs Up 3

Here's a concept I've been trying to get right for a while : the Scarlet Wing ! (Energy/Martial)

A Sky Raider ace pilot who deserted to (temporarily) join Longbow and fight his former colleagues, using a prototype flight suit.

(the idea behind this guy was basically "What would an X-Wing pilot look and feel if he could wear his aircraft?")

scarletwing.thumb.PNG.ba5fa0f652636b8fc06e3f0024efcbd8.PNG

scarletwing_1.thumb.PNG.277d606d2f65f3069ac241c2a8356115.PNG

His "out of exoskeleton" costume :

scarletwing1.PNG.64d50004c45a0256eaef1b4e0204a181.PNG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 3