Cats & CoH

Dahkness

Have had that before, having an 85lb Boxer keep nudging your arm because he want to play or go outside is special too.

• Like 4

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

38 minutes ago, Marine X said:

Have had that before, having an 85lb Boxer keep nudging your arm because he want to play or go outside is special too.

I've got a boxer staffie cross who is a little heavier than that, he's 90lb and climbs on top of me when I'm trying to play. He hates being ignored 🤣

20180323_091944.jpg

Edited by Securityuniform
  • Like 4

This is Jas.  When she's not camping on my fancy Lenovo heating pad (as she is in this picture) or stalking from one side of my desk to the other repeatedly for 10 minutes at a time, she can be found planted squarely in front of me, thumping the keyboard with her tail, and presumably cat-giggling at my frustrated attempts to get her to move just a bit.

20190424_143723.jpg

Edited by roleki
Fixed a typo
  • Like 5

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

Had an episode yesterday during Positron one. We're slowly approaching the end fight and she decides that she needs cuddles... right now.
End of the story I had to play the healer with only one hand because the big european shorthair decided to block the other hand completely.

(Not so) little fur of mayhem that she is.

P1010298 (2).JPG

• Like 3

On 10/26/2019 at 1:57 PM, Flashtoo said:

aha, I found a photo of mine!

That is one beautiful Halloween cat!  It looks something like one of mine, if her sporadic bits of orange were more organized together.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

As COHs resident crazy kitty I wholly endorse this thread  =^_^=m

• Like 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

*vibrates through a wall with increased intensity as time goes on*

I can't take it any longer!  How has this not been shouted yet?

"Post pictures of your pussy!"

...  . . . 

Here's my late, great, best cat:  Moe (he could say his name).

Moe.thumb.pNg.278ccd7ce3d96ffa90a0d1b152aac7b5.pNg

. . . sorry for how fuzzy the photo is.  It's the only one I have left after a massive hard drive failure.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MetaVileTerror said:

*vibrates through a wall with increased intensity as time goes on*

I can't take it any longer!  How has this not been shouted yet?

"Post pictures of your pussy!"

...  . . . 

Here's my late, great, best cat:  Moe (he could say his name).

Moe.thumb.pNg.278ccd7ce3d96ffa90a0d1b152aac7b5.pNg

. . . sorry for how fuzzy the photo is.  It's the only one I have left after a massive hard drive failure.

He’s beautiful. Must of been such a great friend ❤️

Kill Most ITFs! Defender Tank! dahkness11 - Twitch

5 hours ago, MetaVileTerror said:

Email them to yourself and then put them in an email folder separate from everything else and you'll always have them.  Or at least a few.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

P6210003 (1) (2015_11_17 19_02_39 UTC).JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

This is my little guy, Baby. When he was a kitten, he loved "playing" City of Heroes.

Back in 2011, I went to try out one of the Praetoria events again. I was the only one there and wanted to be able to see my screen. I placed Baby on the floor so that he couldn't block my view. The event started and out came the mobs. But I quickly received the lost connection to map server message. I thought my internet was just acting up and went to quickly reset the modem, but none of the lights were on. I was afraid my modem had finally died. I checked the cables and they were all still connected. I finally looked under my desk to unplug it and plug back in to see if that would work, and there sat Baby next to the outlet. He managed to pull the plug out just enough to cause it to lose power.

A couple weeks later, once again I wanted to be able to see all of the screen while I attempted a mission in CoH and I placed Baby on the floor. At least that time I immediately checked the outlet when I received the lost connection to map server message. And yep, he partially pulled out the plug yet again.

And a few weeks after that, once again I needed to be able to see all of my screen while on a mission in CoH and placed Baby on the floor. Surely it was just a coincidence the previous times I did this, that Baby unplugged my modem causing me to get killed. Surely he doesn't know that pulling on that one plug was getting me killed, right? Well this time, I heard the outlet snap close. He was now big enough to fully unplug the modem. 

After the third time of him unplugging my modem and getting me killed, I decided to let him "play" City of Heroes and any other online games I play just so he would stop unplugging the modem. And he did, he never unplugged the modem ever again.

I started jokingly refering to him as him Captain Fluffball. His favorite in CoH seemed to be the Rikti invasions. Used to have pics of him going bonkers attacking everything on the screen during a Rikti invasion, but I couldn't find them. I did share one on the old City of Heroes Facebook page, but it looks like that's gone.

Captain Fluffball as a kitten. I tried to take a pic of him attacking someone's toon and he turned and meowed for the camera.

Image2.jpg.418558051666231df6917587763b3516.jpg

Captain Fluffball all grown up.

Image5.jpg.35bbfc4cf530e35388ff895d3235d085.jpg

• Like 4

Pictured: Lumina.  Lumina is about 11 years old and has the loudest purr of any cat I've ever met.  Lumina woke me up at 6am today and sat still just long enough for me to take this picture.

Also pictured: Homecoming discord, this forum thread, my pants

74661766_553901162088950_5184350195734806528_n.thumb.jpg.16f92af298c577505c9cf15d631cb9e4.jpg

Edited by Machariel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1